DrewNows

Galyna’s adams and eves

1,047 posts in this topic

@Natasha mine is Virgo, so not that crazy as his mama, lol ? 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

23 minutes ago, Galyna said:

@Natasha @DrewNows

This is my trail where I hike about 5 miles/8 km each time, burning 500 calories easily.

Remember that owl that I saw yesterday, Drew asked for pic, so here we go, here is the pic @DrewNows

Natasha, I really wish you would live in my city.....could walk together plus my toddler and a stroller xD

trail.jpg

It's a beautiful trail, it's shaded and got a bit of elevation. Very nice :x

4 hours ago, DrewNows said:

@abrakamowse you handsome devil with that mask xD love it 

hahaha... I like the Mask, it's so funny... and  I like to draw, so I did that avatar myself. It's fanart in reality.

^_^

4 hours ago, Galyna said:

But right now all I'm thinking about is my final project. Maybe that is why!

Yep, that must be it! I am pretty sure too... I have those low moments when I am afraid about work, if I am going to have money for the rent, all that stuff drives me crazy. It's the ego trap!

>:(

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@abrakamowse This is not my first rodeo, lol. It is quite normal for me. xD

So you have not finished Ralston as well, what page are you right now?

@Natasha I bet you love to travel, right?

13 minutes ago, Galyna said:

@Natasha I bet you love to travel, right?

I do. My Dad was a cargo ship navigator, out in the seas and oceans a lot when I was growing up, and when he would come back home from his voyages, he would tell me about his adventures and bring me and my cousins little presents. I think that planted seeds from my early childhood to want to explore different places and cultures, and meet different people. I also started learning English when I was in kindergarten :D 

3 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Did you mentoined travel? 

@Natasha and @zeroISinfinity you are my bffs , two sagis ?

Did you mentoined travel? 

2 hours ago, Natasha said:

want to explore different places and cultures, and meet different people

15 minutes ago, Galyna said:

@Natasha and @zeroISinfinity you are my bffs , two sagis ?

sagittarius.jpg

1 hour ago, Natasha said:

sagittarius.jpg

??

@Galyna Ok my marriage Counselor here is what I've done yesterday. 

We had dinner. She was in her "absent minded" mood. So I throw all plates and glasses which I could reach by my hand and throw all that on floor and yes even salad. She got shocked, couldn't beleive what is going on. Then I grabbed her literally, taken her into my arms, full force no hesitation and throw her on bed. She got so God damn afraid but when finally realized what's going to happen I never seen such inloved, sparkly look in her eyes and she laughed. Finally! 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Will just say triple win because my dog was also Happy with that turn of events. I love my dog too. Hands down best guru there is. 

So I throw all plates and glasses which I could reach by my hand and throw all that on floor and yes even salad.

Hey there :)

I do not get it, you wanted to have a hot sex or you were just upset, why throwing everything, could you explain pls because due to the media it is hard for me to catch the "tone" of your message.

Edited by Galyna

@GalynaWill need marriage counseling that is for sure. We will both lose our minds. I lost mine that's for sure and she is also close to breaking point. 

We will see what will happen in next episodes. 

@zeroISinfinityI am having my breakfast and laughing, you are a drama queen, lmao. ( saying it with love, my friend ) xD

Frankly, it is cute in a way because it is unusual. You wanted to show her you was the man in the house.  Well done.

@Galyna Well not she indeed respects me. We have good time together. 

Factors that lead to that

• Grieving, lost control over cooking and kitchen. She doesn't like being helped. Still in state of shock and disbeleif, will take time 'til I accept
  • Once again meatless meal. 
  • She hidding her stuff from me being lost in toughts not appreciating time we spend together. 
  • Absent, will forgive if she was tired or something but she wasn't
  • Was horny
  • Dog also pissing me off barking at something she heard
  • Wanted to spice things up
  • It worked. 
  • She will never understand me and she doesn't know what she can expect from me. 

12 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

I lost mine that's for sure and she is also close to breaking point. 

See, she is a different woman. You have to be gentle with her.

Two days ago we had an argument also. I think I was a bit demanding and I think it was my fault, communication problem as usual. So mine went and drank a shot of whiskey, which I hate, because I think you have to drink consciously not when you are upset! this is so childish. But under the influence of alcohol mine becomes very aggressive. We actually had the same episode as you guys, he grabbed my hands and start yelling at me. ( This is rear, but it is happens) So my main idea when he does it to me I am not scared because I know he loves me a lot and never harms me. I know he is just mad.

But!!!! I am a different woman. To me this is all silly: yelling. It makes me laugh which he hates and becomes more upset when I am laughing. But your one is different. Maybe it is unacceptable for her due to her psyche. It is not random that life gives us partners that are so different from us. To teach us to be more considerate of our environment. Because I did not give care a lot and was very egocentric. Now, I have to think before I say something,  which is a pain in the ass. Otherwise, if I hurt mine, he can be upset for a long time and I do not need this, to complicate my life even more. 

Edited by Galyna

3 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Once again meatless meal.

I think yesterday we had this conversation, I told you to be honest with her and tell her in a gentle way that you would like to add protein in your meals, did you guys talk to each other about it?