DrewNows

Galyna’s adams and eves

1,047 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Galyna said:

@abrakamowse I have completely fallen asleep, losing my awareness in the routine, dont know what happened to me....maybe need a break, sometimes don’t want to think about my true nature, I am really sick at this point and disappointed that nothing happens, no magic, ready to give up 

OMG, I just posted almost the same thing!

But I am not giving up! I just took a short vacation.

^_^

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@Galyna  Don't give up, just feel that stage... I was in the same situation like you... and it comes and goes.

All those feelings are not you, just observe them and continue doing what you need to do. They will pass, that's the nature of the dream. Impermanence. I was super depressed lately, things were not going the way I expected... but that's the problem.

There's no "I" to expect nothing. But I know it's hard to accept. I am like walking btw the two worlds, the relative world and the absolute one.

^_^

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

And why I am losing my mind they ask. 

@Galyna Want something she makes? 

Where is God damn meat?How she pisces me off unbeleivable. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

23 minutes ago, Natasha said:

Feel your heart beating! 

Seems like u r a bigger fan

U listen to Steven Wilson? 

12 minutes ago, Amit said:

Seems like u r a bigger fan

U listen to Steven Wilson? 

Yes I love Coldplay and used to listen to them a lot

Probably heard his songs before, just can't remember the name. Will have to check it out

@Amit morning to you too! Glad you feel better. Are you at home already??

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@Galyna Mistress and Marriage Counselor. This is what I've done. 

Noticed she slowly removes meat from my diet so before she comes from work. 

I headed to butcher bought such an awesome slice of meaty bacon. 

Sliced tomato onions and cheese. 

Oh boyo my life is complete. Now she can make stuff from videos above as much as she wants. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Galyna yeahh at home, having cool breeze on the rooftop of my house. Feels so better being in a bigger space ?, pure bliss... Now my only concern is to not be lazy giving time to my work, I'm slacking off quite a lot. 

@Natasha I like the music, it's a bit melancholic, and Transitions into ups and downs kinda unique way.. You can listen this https://youtu.be/ycYewhiaVBk

@Natasha thanks that’s some good vibes right there...used to listen to Coldplay a lot too,

happy Tuesday! (All) :) 

@abrakamowse you handsome devil with that mask xD love it 

@abrakamowse Same thing here, it is normal for me, to be on and off. So I've started to read "Pursuing Consciousness" by Ralston, since I ordered trilogy. What can I say? I love everything, the main idea, but the way he describes everything, just a bit formal and tiring, like reading my university textbook. A bit boring. I finished Michel Singer in two days, but Ralston takes some time. I wish I would know his zodiac sign. xD He repeats one idea over and over and over again. Not sure why, to reinforce our thinking process? 

I think I am a person too! Time to order a "wake up call"! xD 

I really do not want to think about it. Soon I will go on vacay, it will be a perfect time to get back to Ralston. But right now all I'm thinking about is my final project. Maybe that is why!

48 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Mistress and Marriage Counselor.

xD

48 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Noticed she slowly removes meat from my diet so before she comes from work. 

With all my love to you, I will be harsh now....get ready...

What do you mean :" she slowly removes meat..." This has to be your conscious choice, not your gf choice  made for you!!!!!! 

I get that...healthy eating and stuff. Mine was eating crappy before met me: soda, pizza, pop-tarts, pasta. Now he drinks green tea, eats soups/salads/buckwheat....xD , ofc protein is included. ( but we try to avoid red meat and pork) Trying to cook a lot of seafood and poultry. 

It does not have to be a fight. Just tell her honestly "Honey, I need a health protein with my meal, would you please include this in my lunch box." 

Communication is everything. Just tell her as is, no need to hide or be embarrassed about it. Otherwise, you will explode one day and it will lead you into fight. Because if you feel this slight annoyance about her meal prep, it will accrue drop by drop, every day. 

Conflicts are very normal at the beginning of new relations, this way you're figuring out your partner, what she likes/dislikes, and then you learn their soft spots. 

Edited by Galyna

@DrewNows Drew, I did not get that in your thread about urine, what loop did you make? xD You are drinking urine? :o

48 minutes ago, Amit said:

I'm slacking off quite a lot. 

Well, time to relax and be lazy then....to recharge your battery, do not be too hard on yourself. You need some days like this, to be completely lazy! :)

3 minutes ago, Galyna said:

@DrewNows Drew, I did not get that in your thread about urine, what loop did you make? xD You are drinking urine? :o

It's perfectly safe to drink urine. No bacteria etc. I don't do it my mistress we traditional here. I like milk. 

@Galyna oh yes it keeps the balance transitioning between deities (diets) 

it’s amazing stuff, will help in healing about anything ^_^

@DrewNows

This is crazy, it is a product of your metabolic process, why on Earth would you do it? I want to vomit now.....Are you serious or it is a joke? :o

3 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

I don't do it my mistress we traditional here. I like milk. 

Thank God, because if you would....oh my....I just ate my breakfast, this is so disgusting even to think about it. 

Your kidneys filter everything, it is in your urine, are you guys crazy?:o

Please lets be normal in my thread, no defecation and urination topics please.

11 minutes ago, Galyna said:

@DrewNows

This is crazy, it is a product of your metabolic process, why on Earth would you do it? I want to vomit now.....Are you serious or it is a joke? :o

Thank God, because if you would....oh my....I just ate my breakfast, this is so disgusting even to think about it. 

Your kidneys filter everything, it is in your urine, are you guys crazy?:o

Please lets be normal in my thread, no defecation and urination topics please.

Well lots of hippie and spiritual folks do it, shamans too. Nothing strange. I don't judge (atleast I try but even if it looks that way it is for benefit  of "other") anything my mistress. 

But I don't do it. Nothing better then cup of milk or yogurt. 

But red wine is fine too sometimes.

@Galyna if you wanna understand where I am coming from you will have to do the research and actually seek to find answers as to how and why people have saved their lives by doing this, even animals have been known to drink their urine. Anyways, most people on this forum have no idea about the science backing up this practice, and while science is good and all, it inevitably comes down to beliefs and direct experience.

Even Leo is unwilling to drop his beliefs to research the subject and he’s struggling with his health. 

Sure it’s crazy stuff but that’s why I am open about it, giving rise to this new norm, people healing themselves, no longer afraid of what’s coming in and out of them. Never would I eat my own shit, but I know from experience how urine works and how it need be used  

@Galyna I healed my entire body from just one lets call it mystical experience. Spirituality and this stuff is so wierd you won't beleive. Rational mind just goes out of window. Including all it's i terpretations if the world. Materialism lol. ?