DrewNows

Galyna’s adams and eves

1,047 posts in this topic

@zeroISinfinity I want to do your dish that you have sent me, I can not find a normal zucchini here, lol, xDwent to Asian store yesterday, but they were so small, did not get those.

I also want to bake this mini cheese cakes, do you guys make it there in Serbia?

It is from cottage cheese and flower, if you are on diet, you do not have to add any sure and actually can bake them in the stove, instead of frying them on the skillet. 

srinit.jpg

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@Galyna luv it. 

I'd put Blueberry yogurt on top as topping. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India You've changed your avatar picture, I love it....:x

@Preety_India nice one ❤

@Iiris I like good people :D

@Natasha abt dolphin tale, just watched the trailer, got the whole story, saved myself 2 hours, it's definitely higher consciousness. Good choice ?

@Galyna @zeroISinfinity well done chefs, loving your recipes?

Edited by Amit
add

11 hours ago, Iiris said:

I'm darn late but goood :)

Better late than never xD 

@Galyna wow nice recipe

actually made tomato soup this evening xD

9B668A54-4B7D-415D-9EC9-37AC0487AD9C.jpeg

whirlpool of mini tomatoes, added some blended sweet peppers, carrots, cilantro and arugula (Worcestershire sauce to top)

Edited by DrewNows

3 hours ago, DrewNows said:

Better late than never xD 

@Galyna wow nice recipe

actually made tomato soup this evening xD

9B668A54-4B7D-415D-9EC9-37AC0487AD9C.jpeg

whirlpool of mini tomatoes, added some blended sweet peppers, carrots, cilantro and arugula (Worcestershire sauce to top)

Yummy! 

@zeroISinfinity I am bringing you here, some people will complain about us again.

@GalynaTaurus is extremly jelous is it. Oh boyo good luck with that.

Also can only imagine arguing btw Aries and Taurus. Fireworks.Beware folks. ?

4 horns pointed at each other. Oh boyo. 

Now I am greatful for my pisces. Doesn't have horns. Easy arguing bit neurotic but nothing compared to signs with horns. Oh boyo but Scorpios those are crazy ones. 

No points topic is education. Zodiac is part of it. 

Mine is a weird Taurus, for sure. Not very jealous. Very patient with me. Very calm, very slow, very polite.  My mother-in-law says that no man on Earth would tolerate my temper but her son.xD He is extremely patient. 

BUT!!!!!! if I push all his buttons, he can be very aggressive, to a point that sometimes loses control. But only with mexD because I am a crazy redhead that can provoke the most quiet human being on Earth. xD  (twice a year, for sure, we have a fight where we divorce each other on a regular basis) but no more than that xD.

Did I tell you about the vector ring couples, that's us. Love and hate relations for sure....xD 

According to the horoscope, it is a vector that forms where one is a master and another is a servant. It is on the level of energies. Not from God for sure. We have experienced it couple of times in our marriage. But we have a fight like this only once a year. Usually do not argue seriously. 

Edited by Galyna

mmmkay

10 minutes ago, Galyna said:

and I am a crazy Aries :)

yes i know this well :D

Guess what. Returned from work and suprise suprise watermelon in fridge. Can't beleive she bought it. 

@Nahm I will dump my psychosis onto you, you know for "marriage " and most likely for "glue+ birthday cone" who knows what will that be.

So mad at you, you have no idea. Lol

My airy help me to be epic flame GM. Actually when I think about yes need air to help fire for dreaming ya know. 

Also realized dynamic with her. Fire water thing. 

She cools me off in an instant, Spills water on me silly example is that "sandwich".Then flame has to be set on fire again. When I get "mad". I also get inloved in her again. 

Same goes her lets say her water likes. To solidify "absent minded, aloof etc" My fire melts it. 

So we are in kind of perpetual dynamic where we both constantly are fallin in love with each other and when we are 'in middle" we are perfect couple. Quite actually. Blows my mind but you GM you. ?Lol

Edited by zeroISinfinity

I gaved her keys of my apartment because it's closer to place where she works. I know she is tired. She has her own place. That's only God damn reason and she took my kitchen. She changed placings off most stuff. 

I am stranger in my own kitchen. Not funny at all. Need place to bitch about. I started cooking when I was 14 years old I  like that it's my thing. She took that from me.

Wanted to make coffee and I don't know where it is. Want to to scream. Oh boyo thank goodness it's not aries for arguing "sensitive" pisces. She makes me mad she really does. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity Mine does not really care about house that much, I mean what curtains to put or sofa to buy. He game it to me completely. As he does not have have any clue about design and fashion. xD Not a good cook either. xD Thinks I am a good cook since does not know what a really good cook is, poor thing xD 

All he cares about to have his macbook to study coding, his table and his own space (in his room where he works) and a piano too. He is a musician. 

8 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

She changed placings off most stuff. 

Wait till you see all her cosmetics in your bathroom. xD Just let me know how it feels. 

We have separate bathrooms, I do not even allow mine to step in my bath, do not want to see his hairs in my sink, lol and do not allow him to be in my closetxD ( he has his own) I think his closet is more organized that mine.  xD Thankfully, mine is pretty tidy, never puts his socks in the middle of the room, washing his own clothes, I never wash his clothes.

I agree with you, air is great for us. My first love was Gemini, we could talk non-stop, were best friends and still in touch. Imo, Libra is a bit boring for me, but still they are interesting. Aquarius would be my top number among the most intriguing, interesting and intelligent people. Have a lot of friends in this sun sign, never had any lovers (I mean boyfriends in the past) among them, so can not really say if they would work for me.  

Edited by Galyna

41 minutes ago, Galyna said:

@zeroISinfinity Mine does not really care about house that much, I mean what curtains to put or sofa to buy. He game it to me completely. As he does not have have any clue about design and fashion. xD 

Well I don't too. If I ever get married to her or any woman will let all of that to her. Hey will even give wallet so not a biggie. But I do care now. Well I bought all this stuff with hard work Didn’t got anything free so it strikes me +I really lije to cook and I always ask for recipes always trying something new. Problem is because she knows to cook unlike most girls I've been with. Ofcourse, she also lives on her own for so many years. 

Not a good cook either. xD Thinks I am a good cook since does not know what a really good cook is, poor thing xD 

? Well I learned from my grandma. Ofcourse she wanted me to be a man didn't liked that but once she realized holy fuck this is actually fun. She became so helpful. Was harsh as usual but I never seen her happier. 

All he cares about to have his macbook to study coding, his table and his own space (in his room where he works) and a piano too. He is a musician. 

Well dream of us all man. Freeeeeedom. ?

Wait till you see all her cosmetics in your bathroom. xD Just let me know how it feels. 

She brought her basic stuff because she sleeps here a bit more frequent then she should but ok. But in her manipulative ways she bought me complete cosmetics for man. Got bit shocked by that. 

We have separate bathrooms, I do not even allow mine to step in my bath, do not want to see his hairs in my sink, lol and do not allow him to be in my closetxD ( he has his own) I think his closet is more organized that mine.  xD Thankfully, mine is pretty tidy, never puts his socks in the middle of the room, washing his own clothes, I never wash his clothes.

Room mates hehe. Who ever was in military his closet is organized by highest standards. Same goes with everything else. Some habits you never lose again. Pitty I have only 1 bathroom in apartment, in house I have 2.But still never took her there. Afraid she will like it and oh boyo I got myself wife. 

I agree with you, air is great for us. My first love was Gemini, we could talk non-stop, were best friends and still in touch.

Yes great Shadow GrandMaster. Yeah I beleive we "click" somehow aldo I am still kid for him I beleive. But want to Meet him in person and talk about most ordinary stuff. Fuck skype fuck all that BS. 

He indeed likes to understand and helps very similar to me and how I was in life I beleive,doesn't like BS too so I feel that and recognize that. Those are type of peeps I like the most. Dream come true to be friends with peeps like that. 

Imo, Libra is a bit boring for me, but still they are interesting.

I had libra gf. Very no nonsense approach. Was bit boring for me. Have 1 libra friend very similar. Ok kinda like neutrals hard to explain. 

Aquarius would be my top number among the most intriguing, interesting and intelligent people. Have a lot of friends in this sun sign, never had any lovers (I mean boyfriends in the past) among them, so can not really say if they would work for me.  

@Galyna We ate watermelon(not all of it, slice each chopped into cubes) . Was so good. Wondered how it didn't bothered her to carry close to 10kg watermelon from store alone by herself. Just blows my mind. 

That's "in middle phase" but very soon cold shower phase and me starting to swear a lot lol. 

I remembered times when we ate them on village in grass. Bunch of kids fun times. We actually stole 'em like so many fruits. We even steal corns so we at night made fire and cook' em. 

Childhood memories. Was so many kids outside then. 

Grandma's place. You work so hard during day but when evening falls oh boyo.

Edited by zeroISinfinity

4 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Problem is because she knows to cook unlike most girls I've been with.

Surprising to hear :) when comparing our cultures. 

Got bit shocked by that. 

Why? What was shocking that lady actually bought something for you? Just wonder...

Dream come true to be friends with peeps like that. 

I agree something super rear to find. We have the same dreams. I wish I would have more people like that in my reality, not only online.

2 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

We ate watermelon(not all of it, slice each chopped into cubes) .

LOL, you drop into details.....

Wondered how it didn't bothered her to carry close to 10kg watermelon from store alone by herself. Just blows my mind. 

How do our Ukrainian women do it for the rest of their lives? Carry big plastic bags from the supermarket in two hands with no help, no cars, just public transport: shuttle buses or subway, my dear. You would not surprise me with this, it is not America where you have your own car. My grandmother does it every day, she is eighty!!!! no one helps her, she carries her groceries from the store on her own. Pretty common thing for people in Eastern Europe. I remember those times my self. It is not just a heroic action, pretty usual thing. xD

What surprises me still is how our veterans made through WWWII? How could the girl in the age of ten carry a weapon and shoot the nazi soldier, protecting her little siblings, this is surprising, my dear...

That's "in middle phase" but very soon cold shower phase and me starting to swear a lot lol.

Not sure what you mean here....sorry...:S

Grandma's place. You work so hard during day but when evening falls oh boyo.

Yeah, I used to spend the whole month when was a kid in July with my grandmother in Russian village. Everything was organic, berries, eggs, milk, mushrooms in the forest, herbal tea, fishing and kayaking on the river.  

Miss Russian village so much. I thought I would fly to Moscow this fall to see my dad, but it is not going to happen in the nearest future, this is so sad.

Edited by Galyna