DrewNows

Galyna’s adams and eves

1,047 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Amit said:

"risen above" implies a "fall below", that's dualistic

you can be on the same point as another person in the perception plane and yet you might see it differently, there are angles too

A perception can be so shitty, it has just about 0 warranty.

The rising is for simplicity sake to connect the different personas, aka signs (astrology), duality is implied if not dealing with absolutes. Is a perception shitty in of itself or just from your view? 

@zeroISinfinity Yeah, that is how we make friends, right? :)

You can always talk to me, I am not an expert, but I love talking about relations : man and woman. Actually my male friends do not like to talk about it as such, males are hard...but being anonymous makes it easier I guess.  

I have to run now but I will address your message tomorrow. :)

3 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

For me it's pointless to be in marriage without kids

Well, actually my spouse and I was not sure about having a child, even in marriage, but than we had a six year crisis and it saved our relations.

Now I can not imagine my life without my son. Never thought about kids seriously, never was that woman.....but always knew if I have mine I would love it more than my life. 

3 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

This one wants it and it's very obvious to me and that's why it strikes me despite all these silly games and such. She looks into that. That's for me worst thing, is that we are actually made for that. Like perfect match for that. 

One step at a time, my friend, do not go that far....okay we gonna talk about this tomorrow. Just relax. Do not take this life so serious, with kids/without kids....we never know where we might end up!

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

7 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

The rising is for simplicity sake to connect the different personas, aka signs (astrology), duality is implied if not dealing with absolutes

exactly, that's what I meant by levels of perception

. Is a perception shitty in of itself or just from your view? 

in of itself

@Amit so if a baby sees a bottle and thinks omg I want that only that, nothing else matters in the world, you would blame the baby for being ignorant? like can’t you see mommy is tired... xD

2 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

@Amit so if a baby sees a bottle and thinks omg I want that only that, nothing else matters in the world, you would blame the baby for being ignorant? like can’t you see mommy is tired... xD

No, I don't blame someone for shitty perspectives because other things are factors. question of ignorance comes in the case of an adult educated person.

If I see such a thing, I'll try to make someone responsible to not let that happen. 

1 hour ago, Amit said:

No, I don't blame someone for shitty perspectives because other things are factors. question of ignorance comes in the case of an adult educated person.

If I see such a thing, I'll try to make someone responsible to not let that happen. 

and if they are like the baby, and cannot take responsibility? then what do you do? 

9 hours ago, Preety_India said:

@Galyna  @DrewNows @Natasha  @Zigzag Idiot

I love this lady and how she talks about the moon energy. 

My Mom is a Libra, Sept 27, and so was my dog Max, Sept 30. Wonder if animals have their Horoscope too 9_9:D

@DrewNows won't make 'like a baby' responsible in the first place, just like Leo won't make a drama queen a modxD

Edited by Amit
Clarify

@Preety_India This might go into the woo-woo land, but thought was cute enough to share on here :)

Our Spirit animals

spirit animals.jpg

@Natasha that's awesome. I have seen such charts before and they are so accurate. Those charts are a great invention. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

4 minutes ago, Amit said:

@Natasha lol, I thought Leo was about Lion:|

According to your logic what animal spirit would be then for a say... virgo? 9_9xD

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

@Natasha that's awesome. I have seen such charts before and they are so accurate. Those charts are a great invention. 

An owl is accurate for my sign. I like to stay up late

1 minute ago, Natasha said:

An owl is accurate for my sign. I like to stay up late

Sagittarians are extremely intelligent people so owl as a spirit makes perfect sense 

Owl has been associated with wisdom and intelligence in most cultures 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

22 minutes ago, Amit said:

@DrewNows won't make 'like a baby' responsible in the first place, just like Leo won't make a drama queen a modxD

Leo’s a drama queen. We all are in our own ways, depending on how perceived.

It’s not even leo, the people make the choices for him, he’s just allowing what will work, you see? 

@DrewNows Yea, there is a pinch of truth in what you saying. but I won't say Leo's drama queen, in that way you can label everyone everything and that can be logically proven too. but it misses the whole point.

15 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Sagittarians are extremely intelligent people so owl as a spirit makes perfect sense 

Owl has been associated with wisdom and intelligence in most cultures 

owl petting.gif

Scorpio snake haha. Laughed so much. 

7 minutes ago, Natasha said:

owl petting.gif

Died from laughter at this too. OMG.