DrewNows

Galyna’s adams and eves

1,047 posts in this topic

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

Oh boyo South is traditional. But not in good. Way. 

We swear alot probably rude to them. Also we speak. Truth and they shy away from it. Apple rotten inside but looks perfect outside typ of. Thing don't like that. 

Don't like it at all. 

@Preety_India glad you liked it and thanks for that video (I’ll check it out)

@Galyna everything I am saying is just for consideration! Cool I’m glad to see a little bit of your history in America 

@Amit @Preety_India @DrewNows @zeroISinfinity

I am so glad you are enjoying it, dear :) ( @Preety_India ) 

I will tell you this guys: I love meeting all kinds of people. I think connecting with people on some level is cool, it is very important to me, but you can not connect with everybody I guess. 

I love having my place full of people, having dinners and talk about something meaningful with my friends. I can not imagine my life without mingling with others. I am good at gathering people. Should be a cheer leader, LOLxD

@DrewNows yeah...I know, but the cool part was that I had a chance to travel a lot before I settled into marriage, you can call me a world traveler. LOLxD working on a cruise when you are young is so cool and interesting, plus it helped me to learn other people mentalities. We had so many nationalities on board. We carried like 4000 people of just crew members

id like to see an exploration of astrological biases in perception and understanding of one another 

@Galyna now you’re trying to make me jealous xD cuz that sounds pretty legit adventurous 

@zeroISinfinity I think up North people are more genuine, here on South, they are biting the bushes. Not straight forward at all. As loud as you are in your home country, here you would be rude without manners. xD

they perceive friendships differently from us. Not in a bad way, i would say without obligations. 

Like when two of my best friend started to live in the States my spouse and I gave them some support. ( thank God he used to our mentality) 

One lived with us for 3 month, another borrowed one of our cars for almost a year. But I am so happy because those girls are my family. If something happen they are there for me. I can count on them completely. 

But also when my spouse and I came to NY we stayed for free like a week with one American family before we found an apartment for rent. People are so different here. 

The only problem is that we do not have the same background and it is harder for me to connect with them

Also I think this culture is more naive. Russians and Ukrainians always very suspicious, right? Americans I would say more open and friendly, they trust more easily than us. They do not look for hidden stuff like we do. For me to trust you, oh boy....friendships is built through years, right? Here is more quick but not so serious.

Will burst from laughter. ?

Best thread ever. 

Love it. 

Ok my forum mistress it seems I won't have good time in US. ?

Will check out I beleive I have one friend who worked on Princess cruise. Not in contact for ages but will check because he is not here very often. Lives in Novi Sad I beleive he was cook there. Will check that out. 

@DrewNows I know, everyone tells me this, that by the age of 25 I have been in so many countries and cities that average person wont be able to visit during his all life. xD

@zeroISinfinity take opinions with a grain of salt, be the author-ity of your own reality. This way you will receive the mirroring experiences you wish to see :) 

Just now, DrewNows said:

@zeroISinfinity take opinions with a grain of salt, be the author-ity of your own reality. This way you will receive the mirroring experiences you wish to see :) 

Yeah I know that but also want to move to States. 

Just now, zeroISinfinity said:

Yeah I know that but also want to move to States. 

Okay great I will see you when you get here :) 

@zeroISinfinity .

Edited by Galyna

35 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Will check out I beleive I have one friend who worked on Princess cruise.

I bet if we worked on the same ship, they would remember me, xD people either hate or love me, but never forget. 

@DrewNows ofc, I am not an expert, this is my only path, my own opinion. Please do not trust anything I say, it is from my POV xD

But still Drew, there is this generic pattern, generic issues all Russians complain about when come to the states. I've heard thousand of these stories. People are different but mentality is one ;)

Edited by Galyna

39 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

It goes deeper, you can discover how you are the source, so depending on personal bias, the authenticity and resonance changes 

:/ If I am the source, then need not her as my astrologer, it can't be that bad, now I'm not her.

@Galyna Well to make buisiness here in Serbia is difficult. Took me so much work. 

You have to be member of specific political party and good with then to get some projects. 

You have to be good with criminals and what not. It's not like in US.

Just some of examples. 

Very different. 

Lets say 200 people hold entire country's economy and everything is  happening in that circle. Closer you are the better. 

Those people are not nice average people at all. 

Corrupted af. Moody waters to swim. Thanks to my Gemini brother best liars in world we somehow made it. 

2 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Lets say 200 people hold entire country's economy and everything is  happening in that circle. Closer you are the better. 

sounds somewhat similar to ISIS, just less violence