James123

After enlightenment experience, Transformation.

33 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, my enlightenment experience is settle down now. I have transformed. Here are details. 

James, enlightenment, universe, world vs, these are all words. Words, thoughts and meanings created so called duality, which is james and his world. When you have complete ego death, you realize that meaning of the words fades away and you see the truth. Truth is non duality, this place is you, nothing, there is no life, death or language. Right now you are happening, which is nothing. You have no body, it is just a word. You are not going anywhere, because you have never started. I have never born, james was just a thought as apple. 

Transformation; after heavily experiencing non duality, understanding (james and world exist just by sounds and words), truth me is nothing (thats why as an human you can reach non duality without thinking), every particle is that has shaped is nothing, which is me thats why i am infinite. My new personality is nothing, therefore it is completely letting go, i have become the whole and seeing the whole, language or thoughts represent duality. Thoughts (which are me) rises, i analyze, decide and let go, thoughts are useful to connect to duality. Additionally, every feeling arises or thoughts arises from nothing(silent mind). Such as, pain is a type of feeling, if you dont name it as a pain, there will be just feeling, if you dont name as feeling, it will be just appear from silent mind as nothing. Death is the same way, if you have silent mind (nothingness), death will appear as nothing. Therefore because of not thinking , i am immortal. I am nothing and experiencing myself. So, i cant run away from myself. 

I am the dreamer of james, world, duality, language, and you guys. I have almost become witnesser of the body, thats why whatever body does i am relax because nothing personal, destiny is already written, you are not in the body, you cant control it, just let go and enjoy the show. No thoughts gave me perfect understanding that when i dont think nothing is happening, which is enlightenment. Because most important thing is there is no “I” in the body, new “I” is nothingness, therefore i cant think thats my nature. Additionally, it is being so flexible during the day and that flexibility makes you create love in every moment. Because you are like a water and looking for love :) kind of high by love:) 

I have been meditating 3-4 hours every night. I have realized that any emotion, thoughts and visuals ( comes as emotion or feeling) comes from nothingness, if you dont name them, it will just appear and disappear as nothing. You are the silence mind, Therefore, i dont get disturb anymore. Additionally, I feel so much silence during the day, however when i interact with people, knowing that my body has no differences than yours ( i am the giant mind), i have become more humble lovely and understandable person when interact with others. Rest, i am with myself. But definitely, my life career, everything has entirely changed. I will help people (specially poor kids), old people and move back to my country and take care of my family (most of my family is old, and needs me, and they are me). Because i am literally nothing in the body.

I am literally in dream and knowing that i am the dreamer. I look at people’s face there is no mind, it is empty, including my body :) so funny :) but it is directly love, i cant see almost any misbehavior. Because there is nothing there except the reflection of love. 

But truth is even now nothing is happening, i am writing these messages to myself for self masturbation. I have no body, family friends vs. it i just all me. Thats why i am more fair to everybody. if i am still dreaming and aware of you guys, i would love to share my experience because i am still dreaming and you guys are me. I am love, because love is the best illusion of any duality. Love is the purpose of all creations and dualities. Thats why if every moment if you are in love, life is heaven for you. So i am in love with myself. No matter what just LOVE IT, LOVE YOURSELF. Purpose of dreaming is LOVING YOURSELF. Every second if you dont love (which is surrendering and letting go), it is hell. 

I am nothing, therefore all of you, love in with myself therefore love in with all of you. 

Additionally, so called life starts with knowing (you born, yo can know vs)  and ends with unkowing or not knowing :) There is no you, you cant know or thing anything, you are nothing. thats why this is after death :) because you have never born :) 

Love you guys! Best Regards!

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

"I look at people’s face there is no mind, it is empty, including my body" 

This happens sometimes also, when I look people faces I feel their emptiness. Like the eyes are not really watching and no one knows what they are doing. Even though, a conversation happens. 

?

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

35 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

This happens sometimes also, when I look people faces I feel their emptiness. Like the eyes are not really watching and no one knows what they are doing. Even though, a conversation happens. 

Like a watching movie from lens of camera :) movie of love :) 

3 hours ago, James123 said:

Like a watching movie from lens of camera :) movie of love :) 

Exactly ?

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

9 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@James123

Good. Now create! ...Consciously.

?

Thanks man. It is good for everyone :) 

36 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@James123

Good. Now create! ...Consciously.

?

Enlightenment is not personal, it is universal :) 

8 minutes ago, James123 said:

Enlightenment is not personal, it is universal :) 

It is not personal at all, and it is as personal as it gets ?

4 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

it is as personal as it gets ?

Sooner or later that person will be destroyed. Don’t worry :) when you realize you are the path not the body :) 

Edited by James123

@James123 What I'm speaking of transcends all realizations, brother.

There is no destruction in actuality. Only Love and Light. 

To quote Leo: 'Your awakening is incomplete' ?

7 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@James123 What I'm speaking of transcends all realizations, brother

Yes there was never a actually awakening, because the person was never real. 

There is no destruction in actuality. Only Love and Light

There is no light in awakening. Light is just a word. Awakening is you. You guys have no idea what awakening is. 

To quote Leo: 'Your awakening is incomplete' ?

Ask leo, when you become nothingness, can you feel anything except yourself? Love, duality, words, enlightenment vs these are all illusions. You guys have no idea about what awakening is. Much love. 

Edited by James123

@James123

No Light and no Love he says ? 

Carry on, brother.

Don't forget to breathe ?

21 hours ago, James123 said:

Hello everyone, my enlightenment experience is settle down now. I have transformed. Here are details. 

James, enlightenment, universe, world vs, these are all words. Words, thoughts and meanings created so called duality, which is james and his world. When you have complete ego death, you realize that meaning of the words fades away and you see the truth. Truth is non duality, this place is you, nothing, there is no life, death or language. Right now you are happening, which is nothing. You have no body, it is just a word. You are not going anywhere, because you have never started. I have never born, james was just a thought as apple. 

Transformation; after heavily experiencing non duality, understanding (james and world exist just by sounds and words), truth me is nothing (thats why as an human you can reach non duality without thinking), every particle is that has shaped is nothing, which is me thats why i am infinite. My new personality is nothing, therefore it is completely letting go, i have become the whole and seeing the whole, language or thoughts represent duality. Thoughts (which are me) rises, i analyze, decide and let go, thoughts are useful to connect to duality. Additionally, every feeling arises or thoughts arises from nothing(silent mind). Such as, pain is a type of feeling, if you dont name it as a pain, there will be just feeling, if you dont name as feeling, it will be just appear from silent mind as nothing. Death is the same way, if you have silent mind (nothingness), death will appear as nothing. Therefore because of not thinking , i am immortal. I am nothing and experiencing myself. So, i cant run away from myself. 

I am the dreamer of james, world, duality, language, and you guys. I have almost become witnesser of the body, thats why whatever body does i am relax because nothing personal, destiny is already written, you are not in the body, you cant control it, just let go and enjoy the show. No thoughts gave me perfect understanding that when i dont think nothing is happening, which is enlightenment. Because most important thing is there is no “I” in the body, new “I” is nothingness, therefore i cant think thats my nature. Additionally, it is being so flexible during the day and that flexibility makes you create love in every moment. Because you are like a water and looking for love :) kind of high by love:) 

I have been meditating 3-4 hours every night. I have realized that any emotion, thoughts and visuals ( comes as emotion or feeling) comes from nothingness, if you dont name them, it will just appear and disappear as nothing. You are the silence mind, Therefore, i dont get disturb anymore. Additionally, I feel so much silence during the day, however when i interact with people, knowing that my body has no differences than yours ( i am the giant mind), i have become more humble lovely and understandable person when interact with others. Rest, i am with myself. But definitely, my life career, everything has entirely changed. I will help people (specially poor kids), old people and move back to my country and take care of my family (most of my family is old, and needs me, and they are me). Because i am literally nothing in the body.

I am literally in dream and knowing that i am the dreamer. I look at people’s face there is no mind, it is empty, including my body :) so funny :) but it is directly love, i cant see almost any misbehavior. Because there is nothing there except the reflection of love. 

But truth is even now nothing is happening, i am writing these messages to myself for self masturbation. I have no body, family friends vs. it i just all me. Thats why i am more fair to everybody. if i am still dreaming and aware of you guys, i would love to share my experience because i am still dreaming and you guys are me. I am love, because love is the best illusion of any duality. Love is the purpose of all creations and dualities. Thats why if every moment if you are in love, life is heaven for you. So i am in love with myself. No matter what just LOVE IT, LOVE YOURSELF. Purpose of dreaming is LOVING YOURSELF. Every second if you dont love (which is surrendering and letting go), it is hell. 

I am nothing, therefore all of you, love in with myself therefore love in with all of you. 

Additionally, so called life starts with knowing (you born, yo can know vs)  and ends with unkowing or not knowing :) There is no you, you cant know or thing anything, you are nothing. thats why this is after death :) because you have never born :) 

Love you guys! Best Regards!

Congrats Awakened one!  Now can you please stop this covid 19 thing from toying with literally every human being.. Every reilgion.. Every enlightened master.. Every government.. Every institution.. Everything that's going on in our world today??????   

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

Congrats Awakened one!  Now can you please stop this covid 19 thing from toying with literally every human being.. Every reilgion.. Every enlightened master.. Every government.. Every institution.. Everything that's going on in our world today??????   

COVID-19 is you! Whatever it does and whatever you do to stop it is perfectly perfect! You don't have to do anything about it or you can do whatever you want with it. 

@VincentArogya oh I am covid 19??  So why don't you take this opportunity to interview me and take some exclusive information that will benefit the human race lol.   

The only thing that's gonna stop it is science. Materialist deleued science.. Yup. I seriously like how this tiny little creature is toying with the entire human race regardless of their religion.. Race.. Knowledge etc.. Kinda gives you a reality chick to put things into perspective.  

The-last-Scene-by-Osama-Hajjaj-Jordan-.jpg

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

1 hour ago, WelcometoReality said:

@James123 An ever deepening into THE ONE. lovely. :D

What is love?

Thanks brother :) I appreciate :)  Love is every (infinite) forms and every happenings, except formlessness and unhappening. Because if it is just you, nothing happens :) 

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Every institution.. Everything that's going on in our world today??????   

Brother, you have never born. Even if there is no covid or everyone is happy, what will be the purpose of being good? If there is no evil, goodness is pointless. Everything is nothing, so nothing will happen to anyone. Don’t worry :) 

Edited by James123

2 minutes ago, James123 said:

Even if there is no covid 

Oh so there is covid?  Everything is illusory except covid 19?  I think I should worship the all mighty God covid 19 from now on lol jk.... 

Or there is covid 19?  Yes or no?   If you say no then congrats because you've reached New levels of dissociation that you seriously need medical help at this point .  I'm not trolling I'm saying this because I care about you.   

You have to understand that everything you said in this thread is true yet it's bullshit at the same time ( weird but you gotta figure it out for yourself).    

1 minute ago, Someone here said:
8 minutes ago, James123 said:

Oh so there is covid?

Let me tell you a joke. Me as a person who write these messages and you as someone here are not exist. It is an Illusion :) and this place is not world :) 

11 minutes ago, James123 said:

Let me tell you a joke. Me as a person who write these messages and you as someone here are not exist. It is an Illusion :) and this place is not world :) 

You can't deny the existence of something that doesn't exist.   Whether this place is a "world" or a whatever doesn't change anything.. This place exists as it is.. Your ideas about it don't amount to anything.   denying the existence of something requires a subject that is denying and at least an appearance of an object that is being denied.  Existence is not objective but it's existential.  Meaning that it does exist inside the awareness of the particular subject that is experiencing it even if it doesn't have any existence or no existence outside of your awareness that is creating these subjective distinctions in the first place as if they mean anything from absolute sense.   From absolute perspective existence is indistinguishable from non-existence. That is to say you can't actually say whether existence exists or doesn't exist from any absolute point.. Simply because this absolute point doesn't exist.  But your mistake is going too far as to say that even from the relative pov of a subject that existence does not exist which is the biggest load of BS ever said. 

Edited by Someone here