Red-White-Light

Solipsism is True!

664 posts in this topic

I will watch it if you plug 5 meo in your ass. 

(what in the name of God this talks are ?) 

2 minutes ago, Johnny5 said:

Bullshit.

Go watch it, dumbass.

namecalling is against forum guidelines - chill dude.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Someone here

@Johnny5

@zeroISinfinity

@Inliytened1

Hey guys, after our conversation yesterday I had this thought (please prove it or disprove it for me)^_^

Is there a possibility that Infinity can play both scenarios at a time, being a paradox, aka 1. I am the only one real and 2. others are real as much as me at the same time? Can it encapsulate both 1 and 2?

Solipsism vs wholeness at the same time?

@zeroISinfinity I think I am confused when you said last night about co-creation.

Thank you, love you all.

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@Inliytened1 He didn't mean anything bad. ✌️

I called Leo red one, bold me and what not. 

Called Nahm:Jed, lavender man "lesbian" best man tango buddy. Shirtless guy

10 hours ago, Someone here said:

I do have the evidence against solipsism but I was just withholding it to test it and see if anyone can just gimme a little push..

As always.. You have to start with a leap of faith.. Just suppose that there is an all powerful god (which is easily provable).  He is all powerful he can do anything.  Can he manifest separate individual awarenesses and experience them simultaneously?  Yes he can.  Can he manifest one awareness at a time(solipsism) ?   Yes he can.  What Guarantee that he will manifest the first possibility?   Because that's what it requires for him to be all powerful. He must do everything that can ever be done or otherwise he cannot be considered all powerful. 

Here you go solipsism debunked.   ?

This has long before been eloquently proposed to you but you previously denounced every pointer which elucidated it.

Reality is a grand expression of infinite multiplicities via the facilitation of a consolidated singularity - which just so happens to be consciousness.

All you need for debunking solipsism is to point out the clear illusion of mind and it’s individual separatism. Once you see reality has no mind independent of itself but is rather a proliferation of many minds from the whole, solipsism and all concepts collapse. Since they rely upon a beholder to be maintained and one in and of itself simply does not exist.

Edited by Jacobsrw

@Galyna  Talk with @Nahm I mean he explains it in slightest detail and is so good with words.

Awake 100% bulletproof + lie detector. You can't fail With him. 

6 minutes ago, Johnny5 said:

How does this help you right now?

:$.....I do not know.....I want to know from all my heart!

Who knows when I get enlightened, maybe when I am 50, should I wait another 20 years and not ask anything?xD

Edited by Galyna

3 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Galyna  Talk with @Nahm I mean he explains it in slightest detail and is so good with words.

Awake 100% bulletproof + lie detector. You can't fail With him. 

@Galyna Honestly at the end of the day awakening is what will be the ultimate.  Anything we talk to you about could be turned into a belief or an idealogy.   Thats why it is always said to do the work.  I am not saying you aren't.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Nahm I think it's time to talk again, I am stuck.:$

7 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I am not saying you aren't.

I am not doing it as much as I should :$

Okay, no more questions, I promise, people are getting mad with them already xD

Edited by Galyna

7 minutes ago, Johnny5 said:

You're doing fine honey buns :$

You are the only person here who is not pissed with my "are others real?" question.

Well okay, guys, I mean seriously, I am signing off from this forum for another two weeks and have a pity party about my existential curiosity that can not be fully satisfied by the conversations with others.  

Edited by Galyna

4 minutes ago, Galyna said:

I am not doing it as much as I should :$

Okay, no more questions, I promise, people are getting mad with them already xD

No worries :)

I wouldn't be so caught up in this stuff right now if i were you.  I would focus on discovering your true nature.  Then by being your true nature you will provide your own answers.   And you will be your own authority.  No longer a need for other teachers.   That may or may not be a long way away.  You can wake up to your true nature at a certain degree and then have deeper awakenings later to further deepen your understanding.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Galyna said:

You are the only person here who is not pissed with my "are others real?" question.

Well okay, guys, I mean seriously, I am signing off from this forum for another two weeks and have a pity party about my existential curiosity that can not be fully satisfied by the conversations with others.  

We all love sitting and chatting but that isn't gonna really get you anywhere in the end.   Don't have a pity party have a curiosity party!!

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Johnny5 let’s leave it Johnny for the sake of this forum. 
you are very sweet, thank you. 
I am off. 

4 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

@Galyna I am not pissed at your question, for example.

Thanks, I do appreciate your feedback.
I thought you and couple other people here got angry with me because we started to joke around couple of days ago with @Someone here .

I don’t know maybe I said something inappropriate that sounded like sarcasm. I am trying to say how I feel. However, I realize that because of this media and lack of facial expressions, people can read my messages as being sarcastic. It is a bit upsetting because this is unusual to my personality. I don’t use sarcasm in real life. I am very straightforward. Plus sarcasm is a form of a passive aggression . 
This forum is all I have. ❤️
If I lose you guys, I will probably go crazy on my own. ☹️☹️☹️☹️

This community is very important to me. 
I don’t check other media as much as I check this forum. 

so please for God sake don’t take everything so seriously! 
Don’t read between the lines, don’t add more meaning where it is not necessarily. 

1 minute ago, Galyna said:

This community is very important to me. 
I don’t check other media as much as I check this forum. 

We love you too!?❤

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1sure, but when you guys saying that I don’t need anyone to awake it hurts as hell! ☹️
If I didn’t need you I wouldn’t be here. 
but if I am here it’s because I need emotional support. 
do you think I talk about this topic to regular people? 
where else I can discuss it if not here? 
ofc, the major audience on this forum are males. I love you guys a lot but you need to learn how we ,females ,need emotional support, not just ready made answers.
Oh man, I sound like a drama queen today!?

Edited by Galyna

@Galyna

Would you be open to having a Skype call one of these days? I've had my share of awakenings and can point you in the right direction and answer your questions with no judgement.

Of course, my answers are a very literal interpretation of non-duality. However, I think they would still be helpful in getting you over the hump you seem to be on in regards to understanding what oneness, nonduality, non-materialism and objectivity are.

The invitation is there, just DM me.

Has anyone ever heard of overactive id? I wonder if it ties to solipsism in some way ?

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay