Red-White-Light

Solipsism is True!

664 posts in this topic

We believe that conditioning is our fault but it is out of our hands.

Same with Hitler he was raised by abusive manipulating parents alcoholics most of the time.

If we knew Hitler has a child, we would embrace him with love and care for him.

Like a caterpillar breaking out of its cocoon spreading its wings and flying away ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

4 minutes ago, Galyna said:

Question about nihilism and states of consciousness, but let's just leave it here because we do not want to start the same old disk again. 

I do apologize if my comments were harsh.

oh do you mean that you would be judged if it was recognized you are just identified with the thoughts arising there. ❤

Of course you would not be judged they're just thoughts arising for No One ❤

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

22 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

No not at all in any way.

Your definition of Nothing/One is that there's something here that is conscious of what's Happening.

This definition is that it's an illusion and there is nothing here experiencing anything.

Do you see now the major difference in perspectives? ❤

Hmm I'm not sure I'd phrase my definition that way.  There really isn't a definition that fits honestly, just metaphors or pointers.  But if thats how you see what I'm saying, perhaps this language would help, its not a "something" that is conscious of whats Happening.  Its closer to a Happening or a Now with a property of experience that entails awareness of stuff seeming to happen, but this experience and stuff is made of itself creating, like a feeling of being in a room, or a quality of experience humans could relate to as water, or qualities and variances of space or time, but none of it has inherent nature of its own accord again, since its all One happening.  And that One happening/no-self happening can recognize this and use the words "oh this is me, its all me, or not say it in that way and say it in a equally true way like your saying, that it doesn't happen to anyone, because its not a someone or a something".  And just to clarify it doesn't mean either of the two examples above came from a choice, but are what happens as this mystery does.....and always has.

4 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

Hmm I'm not sure I'd phrase my definition that way.  There really isn't a definition that fits honestly, just metaphors or pointers.  But if thats how you see what I'm saying, perhaps this language would help, its not a "something" that is conscious of whats Happening.  Its closer to a Happening or a Now with a property of experience that entails awareness of stuff seeming to happen, but this experience and stuff is made of itself creating, like a feeling of being in a room, or a quality of experience humans could relate to as water, or qualities and variances of space or time, but none of it has inherent nature of its own accord again, since its all One happening.  And that One happening/no-self happening can recognize this and use the words "oh this is me, its all me, or not say it in that way and say it in a equally true way like your saying, that it doesn't happen to anyone, because its not a someone or a something".  And just to clarify it doesn't mean either of the two examples above came from a choice, but are what happens as this mystery does.....and always has.

Yes just what's happening Brother ❤

@VeganAwake nope, I meant that you said there were no stages of awakening . 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@VeganAwake   And again to reiterate, this isnt a your wrong, he's right thing, again what your sharing is 100% true and in my opinion is not a aspect that a lot of people on this forum get, even though they claim they do, and in the same way, there is aspects that are 100% that you haven't seen either, and me to.    This doesn't mean anything honestly, theres no such thing called awakened or enlightened, these are just terms created out of "..." that appear to make for an experience that there's levels and at one level awakening happens and before that it doesn't.  And no its not illusion either.....

11 minutes ago, Johnny5 said:

Nice playing with you :) (i mean in the sandbox.... :ph34r: )

Be careful some guys here have already complained that I was too flirty ??? 

now I am even scared to put a smiley face during the conversation ??

since some people perceive it as a flirt! 
oh boy... I love you guys, just can’t say it out loud. ❤️❤️❤️

Edited by Galyna

2 minutes ago, Galyna said:

@VeganAwake nope, I meant that you said there were no stages of awakening . 

There are no stages to Awakening because ultimately it's a recognized( after Awakening occurs) there was never a separate individual that could become awakened.

So although it sounds paradoxical it's later recognized it just never was the case.

It was a misidentification with thoughts and energy in the apparent human body that gave the illusion there was a separate individual.

7 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

There are no stages to Awakening because ultimately it's a recognized( after Awakening occurs) there was never a separate individual that could become awakened.

So although it sounds paradoxical it's later recognized it just never was the case.

It was a misidentification with thoughts and energy in the apparent human body that gave the illusion there was a separate individual.

It depends on perspective. From the Absolute level, of course there are no levels to awakening, from the personal level there are levels to awakening. 
take Spiral Dynamics for example, this is so obvious. 

10 minutes ago, Johnny5 said:

And I certainly want to be careful not to cross anyone's personal boundaries, or the boundaries of reasonable etiquette on a public forum.

Me too, I like this saying : ?

”There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.” - William Shakespeare. 
 So... no worries, I’ve never taken it that way. 

18 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

@VeganAwake   And again to reiterate, this isnt a your wrong, he's right thing, again what your sharing is 100% true and in my opinion is not a aspect that a lot of people on this forum get, even though they claim they do, and in the same way, there is aspects that are 100% that you haven't seen either, and me to.    This doesn't mean anything honestly, theres no such thing called awakened or enlightened, these are just terms created out of "..." that appear to make for an experience that there's levels and at one level awakening happens and before that it doesn't.  And no its not illusion either.....

This is what you said: "and in the same way, there is aspects that are 100% that you haven't seen either, and me to"

There isn't a 'YOU' to see anything that's what's being pointed out.

Have you listened to anything I've said or could you be stuck to your own belief Paradigm.

Or could it be you don't accept the fact that there is awakeness here revealing what is.

You will probably go on believing everything you believe and that's fine because its whole complete and perfect... no issue whatsoever

Awakening from the Dream is for the unknowers. ❤

1 hour ago, VeganAwake said:

This is also why you wouldn't want to speak to an actual enlightened individual because they would put you in your place and completely obliterate your entire paradigm which would feel like death to you. ❤

Are there...individuals? 

If they would “put you in your place”.....are there “they’s” & “you’s”?

What’s the distinction behind that they could, but you can’t? 

There are enlightened individuals (?)...and you are not “one of them”?

It’s hard to keep up with all the separate selves sometimes. 

I think I’m going full reversion; solipsist materialist from here on out. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Bro seriously.. I mean... 

No I have no idea what you mean whatsoever.

This isn't an illusion of grandeur/ or adopt others beliefs forum this is what's really happening for you.

And Leo will be the first one to reiterate to go out and find what's true for you. 

This isn't an adoption forum.

It's a find out what's true forum.

For yourself ❤ ❤ ❤

Edited by VeganAwake

2 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

No I have no idea what you mean whatsoever.

This isn't an illusion of grandeur/ or adopt others beliefs forum this is what's really happening for you.

And Leo will be the first one to reiterate to go out and find what's true for you. 

This isn't an adoption forum.

It's a find out what's true forum.

For yourself ❤ ❤ ❤

What is true cannot be found because it's everywhere.  

We had this discussion before.. You think that when you keep repeating that there is no self and no thing and nothing matters and nothing to get that you are being smart and so enlightened?  There is and there isn't depending on the perspective. Every one are at certain level in their journey and from their POV their truth is equivalent to your truth.. That's why everything that anyone says here is true and false simultaneously.  But you are just seeing that it  is false.. 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

2 minutes ago, Johnny5 said:

@VeganAwake lots of energy there...

I will be honest there's an  energy build up from the frustration of individuals that believe they will find something of THIS!

For god sakes we are energy we are creation we are this.

Sometimes I can't believe the illusion of grandeur isn't recognized as future fulfillment.... or keep running on the hamster wheel so the ego self can survive.

This is it brother there's nothing else.

It's beautiful whole complete perfect the Kingdom of Heaven Paradise

@Johnny5 wrong tag lol 

@VeganAwake I'm done with the absolute truth long ago.   Beileve it or not The absolute truth is the  easiest thing to find in existence because it's fucking right in front of you lol 

However relative truth can be dissected forever and we can mentally masturbate over them endlessly because that's the nature of things. One apple can be dissected an infinite number of ways and each time you will see some new perspectives opening up.. Yet the apple is just one and the same regardless. 

Edited by Someone here

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

10 minutes ago, Someone here said:

What is true cannot be found because it's everywhere.  

We had this discussion before.. You think that when you keep repeating that there is no self and no thing and nothing matters and nothing to get that you are being smart and so enlightened?  There is and there isn't depending on the perspective. Every one are at certain level in their journey and from their POV their truth is equivalent to your truth.. That's why everything that anyone says here is true and false simultaneously.  But you are just seeing that it  is false.. 

No it's not false it transcend's true or false. There's nothing true and there is nothing false.

Either it's recognized or it's not and it doesn't matter either way

Existence goes on existing whether or not there's false premises placed on top of it or not.

The marriage world and existence as we know it could be apparently collapsing for an individual.

The birds are still birding the mountains are still Mountaining

The trees are still treeing and the grass is still grassing.

We are not the center of the universe as much as we want to believe it or not. ❤

2 minutes ago, Johnny5 said:

Beautiful whole complete perfect frustration, brother B|

Who is frustrated?

Where is that one show it to me...

Where does that one reside?

I will take care of business for all of us

31 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Are there...individuals? 

If they would “put you in your place”.....are there “they’s” & “you’s”?

What’s the distinction behind that they could, but you can’t? 

There are enlightened individuals (?)...and you are not “one of them”?

It’s hard to keep up with all the separate selves sometimes. 

I think I’m going full reversion; solipsist materialist from here on out. 

Thank God you’ve stepped in this thread again. I’ve been waiting for your wisdom ❤️. 

6 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

We are not the center of the universe as much as we want to believe it or not. ❤

Vegan - if you continue to state that God does not exist i will be forced to ban you for spreading misinformation.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.