Red-White-Light

Solipsism is True!

664 posts in this topic

200.gif

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

8 minutes ago, Johnny5 said:

Everything is connected (to smacking a girl's butt)..

What to do if I'm a female and do not have any interest in sexual contests link to other females? xD

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

7 minutes ago, Johnny5 said:

The coming back is illusory too, even if/when not recognized as such.

Thanks for the tidbit ?

And you are already enlightened too :)

We know the games you are playing.  Trying to act like the Absolute :)

And yeah i know you are already the Absolute :)?

Only you are not at this moment!  You are just a piece of it.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

" The mystery is not "how" the world is, but "that" it is. " - Ludwig Wittgenstein! 

53 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

and my claim is that God awakens to itself.  Yes becoming conscious that there is no "I" "self" or entity behind the eyes is an awakening.   It shatters the illusion of death.  But I am saying that enlightenment is not just realizing the 'me" is an illusion.   that is enlightenment - but to truly break out of the dream is to realize  what you are, not just what you are not - that you are God dreaming up the entire universe.  We are not just using the word dream by accident.

It's indescribable, its perfect whole and complete.

If you want to believe that God/self would limit itself into finite perspectives to experience suffering and or finite experiences.... To include creativity Beauty love Etc that's what's being experienced there.

It was recognized here that the one that believes that is illusion. 

It's what's being experienced there... can't argue with that.

Because it's what is.

The recognition here is that there's nothing driving the train.... which I should mention is Pure Freedom because there's nothing or no one to blame for apparent suffering.

This is a great conversation and there's so much appreciation for Leo's open groundedness and creativity to make such a forum available.

It's this it's beautiful it's perfect it's complete ❤

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

48 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

I honestly believe that you may not recognize that an illusion has the power to mislead.

See you're saying it's not real so it has no real power.

But if you're walking through the desert and see a mirage of water up ahead it has the ability to keep you walking for a fresh drink of water in the future. 

As you keep walking through the desert and the Fulfillment of getting your thirst quenched keeps appearing just further ahead.

Wouldn't you stop and start  questioning this apparent future fulfillment up ahead.

This is what happens during Awakening you realize there was nothing missing and that the thirst that needed to be quenched wasn't real. Because you had water in your backpack the whole time. ❤

I get what your saying, I'm pretty sure I understand the power of an illusion.  But I'm talking to you with where your at, not with someone who is so called oblivious to what you call is a body mind believing an illusion that separates them from realizing the backpack has always been full. 

Sure this could be said and/or points to a concept/experience that could be put into those words, but just like there is that concept of a backpack always been full, there's a realizing what the "whole person/backpack/always full" IS in degree's of depth you could say.  And understanding those degrees of depth can happen in words, metaphors, direct knowing awaking, conversations like this.  There's degrees of seeing you can't fully understand anything, and yet you still understand.....  there's just happening lessons and understandings that happen to No-One, there's being a process of feeling like a particular Someone that knows its not more then a expression of ".......", but enjoys and embarrasses just being human simply....  There's all sorts of lessons/experiences understandings that unfold as this mysterious "....."

perhaps the easiest way to say it is "....."=YOU/ME/NOTHING/EVERYTHING/INFINITY and its not a seperate ego/identity thing claiming something, its "....." what happens as "......."

Edited by Mu_

6 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

It's indescribable, its perfect whole and complete.

If you want to believe that God/self would limit itself into finite perspectives to experience suffering and or finite experiences.... To include creativity Beauty love Etc that's what's being experienced there.

It was recognized here that the one that believes that is illusion. 

It's what's being experienced there... can't argue with that.

Because it's what is.

The recognition here is that there's nothing driving the train.... which I should mention is Pure Freedom because there's nothing or no one to blame for apparent suffering.

This is a great conversation and there's so much appreciation for Leo's open groundedness and creativity to make such a forum available.

It's this it's beautiful it's perfect it's complete ❤

Not sure where i ever stated reality wasn't perfect?   How perfect it is doesn't mean someone is less asleep :)

It just is what it is.  Nothing better or worse about it.  Where you are currently is perfect.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

I get what your saying, I'm pretty sure I understand the power of an illusion.  But I'm talking to you with where your at, not with someone who is so called oblivious to what you call is a body mind believing an illusion that separates them from realizing the backpack has always been full. 

Sure this could be said and/or points to a concept/experience that could be put into those words, but just like there is that concept of a backpack always been full, there's a realizing what the "whole person/backpack/always full" IS in degree's of depth you could say.  And understanding those degrees of depth can happen in words, metaphors, direct knowing awaking, conversations like this.  There's degrees of seeing you can't fully understand anything, and yet you still understand.....  there's just happening lessons and understandings that happen to No-One, there's being a process of feeling like a particular Someone that knows its not more then a expression of ".......", but enjoys and embarrasses just being human simply....  There's all sorts of lessons/experiences understandings that unfold as this mysterious "....."

Yes absolutely there was never a suggestion to not experience and enjoy what is apparently happening.

It's the experience that what is apparently happening is unrecognizable and simultaneously incredible with the recognition that it is not happening to someone. It's just happening it's what is ❤

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Not sure where i ever stated reality wasn't perfect?   How perfect it is doesn't mean someone is less asleep :)

It just is what it is.  Nothing better or worse about it.  Where you are currently is perfect.

Right....? what I'm saying is that there isn't an individual to be asleep from the get-go. ❤

It's an illusory experience of being asleep

Edited by VeganAwake

4 minutes ago, Johnny5 said:

Who said anything about a contest?

You said everything is about smacking a girl's butts, I read it as it is the main instinct: sex and reproduction, therefore chasing and getting( girl is a target). ^_^

4 minutes ago, Johnny5 said:

What's wrong with your butt? :ph34r: (just asking... no intentions...)

Nothing wrong with my butt. :D 

Edited by Galyna

23 minutes ago, Someone here said:

200.gif

Hahaha....love that ?

3 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Right....? what I'm saying is that there isn't an individual to be asleep from the get-go. ❤

It's an illusory experience of being asleep

One can't say that until One has awoken.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Yes absolutely there was never a suggestion to not experience and enjoy what is apparently happening.

It's the experience that what is apparently happening is unrecognizable and simultaneously incredible with the recognition that it is not happening to someone. It's just happening it's what is ❤

And theres a recognition that its happening as YOU, and a recognition of YOU=Love=Only that and more...... lol.  Its all good man, nothings ever missed or out of place, theres no higher or lower understandings or people that aren't understanding.  people not understanding = "...." exactly as that expression.

@Johnny5 I will be banned for derailing males' threads with butt's conversations. xDxDxD

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jokes apart, five comments ago I asked a serious question, nobody replied me back:$:(.

I guess you guys think I am a silly woman and don't take me seriously:/. It is a gender discriminationxD. I am going to change name, picture and gender in my profile settings tomorrow.xDxDxD ???

I wanna play in this send box too, but nobody wants to play with me o.O

Edited by Galyna

24 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

One can't say that until One has awoken.

When Awakening occurs there isn't anyone left,. that's what you're not recognizing.

Non-duality cannot be recognized from the subject/object perspective period.

That's the apparent issue here.

Edited by VeganAwake

You are all very beautiful to me;

I like to call this creative solipsism arbitrary input(when you commit actions in a video game that seem meaningless but result in effects outside the bounds of your current perceptible reality) when you try and make something that seems to be intentional and conscious out of it.

Wait a minute why are we talking about butts now lol? 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

4 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

When Awakening occurs there isn't anyone left,. that's what you're not recognizing.

Non-duality cannot be recognized from the subject/object perspective period.

That's the apparent issue here.

No one left and One are the same thing, perhaps this is a symantics difference or a aspect not understood.....

Is there a chance both of your labels for what Awakening is are not broad enough?