Red-White-Light

Solipsism is True!

664 posts in this topic

The main difference is additional Concepts were adopted there after it was recognized the separate sense of 'self' is illusory. See the sense of self cannot conceive of its own unreality so it will adopt whatever concept it can to keep itself alive.

There were no additional Concepts adopted here it was just recognized as pure illusory from the beginning.

So in a sense I'm not the one holding beliefs the beliefs are actually held there ❤

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

2 minutes ago, Red-White-Light said:

@VeganAwake You are the higher source witnessing and dictating reality in the present moment. You are God’s infinite will, willing itself into a human form and then purposefully forgetting.

You just described a perfect definition of the dream. When it's recognized the thoughts that are identified with as the separate sense of 'self' are illusory, there's no more identification with those illusory Concepts that become created out of nothing.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

22 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

What I am saying: that concept is absolutely 100% the Dream. The concept that there's something higher a higher source witnessing or possibly even dictating the outcome of circumstance. No that's the Dream.

What i think everyone is trying to say to you is that what you have been saying is what will actually keep you from awakening from the dream.

For example  If you were in a dream  but then you stated that there is nothing to awaken to - that what you need to awaken to is just a dream - well then you will never break out of the actual dream.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

31 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

It's actually not paradoxical when looked at closely.

This is what you said: Its just you man, just happening, just god, just this......

What I am saying: that concept is absolutely 100% the Dream. The concept that there's something higher a higher source witnessing or possibly even dictating the outcome of circumstance. No that's the Dream.

Completely different messages in fact the opposite.

25 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

The main difference is additional Concepts were adopted there after it was recognized the separate sense of 'self' is illusory. See the sense of self cannot conceive of its own unreality so it will adopt whatever concept it can to keep itself alive.

There were no additional Concepts adopted here it was just recognized as pure illusory from the beginning.

So in a sense I'm not the one holding beliefs the beliefs are actually held there ❤

Ok lets keep playing and having fun.  What concept is ever100% the Dream?  If there is nothing but ...... then there is no concepts and there is no Dreams... 

I mean what is happening now but only "......".  Isn't by your own position, your doing what your saying is concepts.  The whole separate "self" illusion thing that is awakened from is a concept.  But i understand what your pointing to though this and this expression your giving can seem to lead to awaking from something that never existed, the gate-less game.

In this same way the words, symbols, meanings, pointing to that I was hoping for you to look into when I mentioned your "ego" is  the same thing, its pointing to additional aspects of ........ that are also just as true as the analogy your giving in waking up from a "self" illusion sense.

Does that make sense?

"See the sense of self cannot conceive of its own unreality so it will adopt whatever concept it can to keep itself alive."  Is another example of the above, its not true ultimately, but it does point to something and that something is ....... or can appear to lead to awakening to ......... BUT again, there is and always ......... and so called illusion not awake person is ............... lol  so much "........................................................................................"

Edited by Mu_

6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

What i think everyone is trying to say to you is that what you have been saying is what will actually keep you from awakening from the dream.

For example  If you were in a dream  but then you stated that there is nothing to awaken to - that what you need to awaken to is just dream - well then you will never break out of the actual dream.

What's being pointed to is that Awakening isn't real because Awakening is recognizing the individual that believes it could in the future become awakened was an illusion, a missidentification with thinking and stored energy in the body as the 'ME'.

6 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

What's being pointed to is that Awakening isn't real because Awakening is recognizing the individual that believes it could in the future become awakened was an illusion, a missidentification with thinking and stored energy in the body as the 'ME'.

and my claim is that God awakens to itself.  Yes becoming conscious that there is no "I" "self" or entity behind the eyes is an awakening.   It shatters the illusion of death.  But I am saying that enlightenment is not just realizing the 'me" is an illusion.   that is enlightenment - but to truly break out of the dream is to realize  what you are, not just what you are not - that you are God dreaming up the entire universe.  We are not just using the word dream by accident.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@VeganAwake Awakening is real because it’s not the individual becoming awake, it’s the actual substrate of reality becoming self-conscious. Reality substrate is consciousness. It’s the only thing that’s here!

Edited by Red-White-Light

2 minutes ago, Red-White-Light said:

@VeganAwake Awakening is real because it’s not the individual becoming awake, it’s the actual substrate of reality becoming self-conscious. Reality substrate is consciousness. It’s the only thing that’s here!

Bingo!

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Red-White-Light said:

So you're  throwing in the towel on solipsism being True?

12 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

Ok lets keep playing and having fun.  What concept is ever100% the Dream?  If there is nothing but ...... then there is no concepts and there is no Dreams... 

I mean what is happening now but ...... isn't by your own position, your doing what your saying is concepts.  The whole separate "self" illusion thing that is awakened from is a concept.  But i understand what your pointing to though this and this expression your giving can seem to lead to awaking from something that never existed, the gateless game.

In this same way the words, symbols, meanings, pointing to that i said in the paragraph you responded to in your last answer to me is doing the same thing, its pointing to additional aspects of ........ that are also just as true as the analogy your giving in waking up from a "self" illusion sense.

Does that make sense?

"See the sense of self cannot conceive of its own unreality so it will adopt whatever concept it can to keep itself alive."  Is another example of the above, its not true ultimately, but it does point to something and that something is ....... or can appear to lead to awakening to ......... BUT again, there is and always ......... and so called illusion not awake is ............... lol  so much "........................................................................................"

I honestly believe that you may not recognize that an illusion has the power to mislead.

See you're saying it's not real so it has no real power.

But if you're walking through the desert and see a mirage of water up ahead it has the ability to keep you walking for a fresh drink of water in the future. 

As you keep walking through the desert and the Fulfillment of getting your thirst quenched keeps appearing just further ahead.

Wouldn't you stop and start  questioning this apparent future fulfillment up ahead.

This is what happens during Awakening you realize there was nothing missing and that the thirst that needed to be quenched wasn't real. Because you had water in your backpack the whole time. ❤

3 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

Can you explain how that has anything to do with the philosophy of Solipsism?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Listen to what Peter says at the very end of the interview, he doesn't say you realize you are everything or higher consciousness.... what does he say.

@VeganAwake so you are basing your "argument" on what another spiritual teacher says?  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

Awakening is apparently real when you are still identified as a separate individual.

When Awakening occurs it's recognized the separate individual never existed hence the comment Awakening is not real. ❤ 

Because there was never a separate individual that could have awakened.

Edited by VeganAwake

@VeganAwake He also has an entire section in his book "The Book of Not Knowing" describing how the nature of nothing and the nature of infinity are identical

10 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@VeganAwake so you are basing your "argument" on what another spiritual teacher says?  

Yeah but this is a straw man argument.

That's like saying there's no apparent other valid experiences.

If 500 people in the village start getting healed from the next Villages Medicine Man wouldn't that be an experience of Interest?

Edited by VeganAwake

@Nak Khid christ you are gonna make me read all that.  Couldn't you have stated it in your own words?

Yeah Solipsism aint the whole truth.  But what is but Truth itself?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

45 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Listen to what Peter says at the very end of the interview, he doesn't say you realize you are everything or higher consciousness.... what does he say.

I am reading his book now ("The Book of Not Knowing), this is NOT what he is saying!

In fact, he is saying totally opposite thing. Why do you deny the illusory nature of our beings? If there is some level of illusion, aka intermingling of our thoughts, memories, feelings and sensations that comprise personality then it meant to be this way. Even if!!! it is not the true nature of the Self!

Everything is correct, he is saying here that the true Self is nothingness, but it has nothing to do with actual experience.

I feel like every person on this forum interprets teachings in the way he feels the most comfortable with.

But sometimes we can be blindfolded with our interpretation!

Hope I do not sound rude. <3

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

23 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

2. Even if something exists, nothing can be known about it; and

Completely false. There is nothing here, and Nothing is infinite. Nothing could be exist without you. Because it is you. 

Even if something can be known about it, knowledge about it can't be communicated to others.

Completely false. “ Knowing“ happens because of the language if you can know you can communicate the others. Only nothing can be not communicated. 

Even if it can be communicated, it cannot be understood.

if you can communicate, it will be understood. Because you are saying you can communicate so how can you not understand it? :) Nothing can never be understood because it cant be communicated. 

Nothing exists;

Nothing is not exist, but nothing is everything, therefore it is exist, and therefore it is infinite. Exist and not exist at the same time. Because of that it can not be communicated.

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

33 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

No offence but this guy thinks martial arts is effortless power. He’s like a flower ready to be tread on if he ever fights an actual martial artist.

Edited by Red-White-Light