Red-White-Light

Solipsism is True!

664 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, VeganAwake said:

I get what you're saying..

The illusion I'm attempting to describe is the experience of the finite individual within the body that believes it can become aware of something called higher consciousness...

You're right ultimately it's not real but the experience is that it's real hence why it's called an illusion...

Do you understand this?

Why are you attempting to describe more illusion, when there is no illusion to begin with to describe illusion? 

Was there ever a time in which there was a experience of a finite individual within a body that believes it can become aware of something called higher consciousness?  Or was just god/happening/infinite taking place?  Notice how this description is just that, not a inherently true thing that happens or happened.

Its just you man, just happening, just god, just this......  I see more in you and you are able to see more of you then you let in because you still believe there is no you to get anything, and its TRUE while also being TRUE that you are all that is and learning more about YOU forever....paradoxical it seems but within the Actuality of You that IS, it simultaneously happens......  There are no words, there is no knowledge, there is no understanding, its the unfolding and happening of YOU.

Perhaps in a way that you would phrase this to someone else "There is a "part/ego" of YOU that doesn't feel comfortable with being a someone, and more comfortable with being a "no-one" happening.  This "part" is an energy in YOU that doesn't rest but fights notions and idea's that see's it as other, rather then included, like idea's that don't match your wording and understanding of reality.  Just because this may be happening, doesn't mean what you understand is not valid either because this energy is happening, its just something to notice embrace, let happen, let dissolve and be replaced with wholeness and love.

Hopefully you didn't find this harsh.  This happens in me to and is a lesson i keep learning from as well, the lesson of Love and Sameness always.

Edited by Mu_

1 hour ago, VeganAwake said:

I'm saying that higher state of consciousness is part of the dream story and is Maya illusions.

Would it not be a nihilism? 
Logically you say this : 

higher state of consciousness is illusion, therefore we can deduct that consciousness is illusion itself. 
but this is not the case. 

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

Solipsistic corner of the forum ?

So fucking active ??

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@Mu_  i dig what you are saying.  Yet it really comes down to this.  You don't know what you don't know.  The key is to hold the mind open.  Vegan does.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

24 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Perhaps if you understand that what you seek to understand can only be understood through nonunderstanding.

Maybe your understanding that there is something to be understood is a misunderstanding. 

sorry you lost me :)  I thought we were talking about solipsism and your opinions on it, at least that was the question I asked you for clarification on.  And ya I don't recall why we were having this original conversation, I got the sense at the beginning you were trying to understand something that couldnt be proved, but if I know just tell you....

either way, it was fun chatting.

Just now, dimitri said:

So fucking active ??

Haha.  Yeah but you can't label reality as a particular philosophy.  All philosophy is held within reality.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@dimitri ???? my favorite place to hang out. 

5 minutes ago, dimitri said:

So fucking active ??

I wish I could watch all these people debating for real, though, that would be so much fun ??? 

@dimitri I am not sure what you mean, Dima ?

slapping or ? clapping? Same thing, right?

Edited by Galyna

@Mu_ ❤️?

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

14 minutes ago, Galyna said:

@dimitri I am not sure what you mean, Dima ?

slapping or ? clapping? Same thing, right?

Like this ???

ezgif.com-video-to-gif (2).gif

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

If you directly became conscious that you were "alone" as God then come back and tell me how you did in duality.  Duality is precisely duality for the very purpose of forgetting what you are.  If you knew directly what you were you would cease to exist as you and you would be God.

The difference between you and God is duality? What's the difference between you and God?

@dimitri ok, I am losing you here...xD a guy is smacking a girl's butt, but how does it connect to solipsism? LOL

I wont call the names, but I already see how some members here will be complaining that it goes to weird places. xDxD

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

@Inliytened1 I'm referring to @VeganAwake

It's interesting how he is desperately trying to make you guys get that there's nothing to get ??

Yes exactly nothing is the topic of discussion here now no one pay attention. ? ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@Galyna Okay, I meant a bit different kind of slapping, Russian Face slapping.

It's always good to use for people debating imho. 

Edited by dimitri

4 minutes ago, dimitri said:

It's always good to use for people debating imho. 

hehe, I think it is a cultural thing though. :D but I know what you mean exactly. 

1 hour ago, Mu_ said:

Why are you attempting to describe more illusion, when there is no illusion to begin with to describe illusion? 

Was there ever a time in which there was a experience of a finite individual within a body that believes it can become aware of something called higher consciousness?  Or was just god/happening/infinite taking place?  Notice how this description is just that, not a inherently true thing that happens or happened.

Its just you man, just happening, just god, just this......  I see more in you and you are able to see more of you then you let in because you still believe there is no you to get anything, and its TRUE while also being TRUE that you are all that is and learning more about YOU forever....paradoxical it seems but within the Actuality of You that IS, it simultaneously happens......  There are no words, there is no knowledge, there is no understanding, its the unfolding and happening of YOU.

Perhaps in a way that you would phrase this to someone else "There is a "part/ego" of YOU that doesn't feel comfortable with being a someone, and more comfortable with being a "no-one" happening.  This "part" is an energy in YOU that doesn't rest but fights notions and idea's that see's it as other, rather then included, like idea's that don't match your wording and understanding of reality.  Just because this may be happening, doesn't mean what you understand is not valid either because this energy is happening, its just something to notice embrace, let happen, let dissolve and be replaced with wholeness and love.

Hopefully you didn't find this harsh.  This happens in me to and is a lesson i keep learning from as well, the lesson of Love and Sameness always.

It's actually not paradoxical when looked at closely.

This is what you said: Its just you man, just happening, just god, just this......

What I am saying: that concept is absolutely 100% the Dream. The concept that there's something higher a higher source witnessing or possibly even dictating the outcome of circumstance. No that's the Dream.

Completely different messages in fact the opposite.

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake You are the higher source witnessing and dictating reality in the present moment. You are God’s infinite will, willing itself into a human form and then purposefully forgetting.