Red-White-Light

Solipsism is True!

664 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Bulgarianspirit said:

Hey otherwise im just writing to imaginary minds and an imaginary forum and here is solipsism im god you aren't conscious.

The reality is that that is the case - AS GOD .  But right now you are not in God consciousness.  God is you but you are not God.   Most spiritual teachers either won't go there or they aren't fully woke.  Thats what Leo has been saying too.  Be careful of the teachers you follow.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

29 minutes ago, Mu_ said:
29 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

@Someone here

I kinda agree with what your saying, no view happens outside of the view itself, although its not provable and I'm ok with that, maybe there is, even if it doesn't make sense to me through experience, its not shutdown as impossible. 

No lol it is actually impossible.  Either your POV or no POV. No such thing as other's POV from your POV unless you access their POV in which case it's gonna become your POV. Tada! Lol 

Some views you could say may encompass other views simulatneously, and sure you could argue or not argue that it still means its 1 POV since its happening in a defined space that you put the boundaries on, but again those boundaries may need to be set to make that statement, but again it doesn't mean its absolute and that defined statement falls apart when the boundaries are stretched.

It is YOU who is doing or not doing that.  Notice this! 

Also I'm not certain theres only two possibilities, Your/my/any POV or no POV.  There is whats called, just happening, and it doesn't mean there's point of view or not.  You could say point of view is a intrinsic nature of whats happening as a universal unfolding able to be defined and articulated in any way possible and doesn't have a inherit meaning or actuality thats objectively defined, it just is and sure any point could made about whats happening, like the statement you made, but as it may become obvious or not, thats just whats happening.  Questions happening, why's happen, whats happen, thoughts happen, emotions happen, expression happens, POV happens or doesn't and everything in between. LOL

Yeah which is why philosophical speech is being played out.  You can dissect the present moment however you want. At the end it is just what it is. 

Also, Imprisoned?  This may be something interesting to inquire about, since it may reveal some deeper impacts on how you see/believe/understand life/yourself/being.

No don't project any psychological issues on me lol.  The same way I can pick one word from your post and start analyzing your personality and how you view your life.. This is not realistic.  I meant there is nothing except your POV right now. Solipsism is actually a very strong epistemological position. Actually it is impossible to refute it. Because it makes a clear distinction between what is and what might be or not be.. Not what is and what isn't.. No one can say what isn't.. But we can certainly say what is. 

And ya I'll message you if you want.

Sure 

Edited by Someone here

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

The reality is that that is the case - AS GOD .  But right now you are not in God consciousness.  God is you but you are not God.   Most spiritual teachers either won't go there or they aren't fully woke.  Thats what Leo has been saying too.  Be careful of the teachers you follow.

Yes i know god is me but you too are god respect brother.And so is everyone else aka love others as yourself.

3 minutes ago, Bulgarianspirit said:

Yes i know god is me but you too are god respect brother.And so is everyone else aka love others as yourself.

☝️☝️❤❤

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

28 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

@Someone here

I kinda agree with what your saying, no view happens outside of the view itself, although its not provable and I'm ok with that, maybe there is, even if it doesn't make sense to me through experience, its not shutdown as impossible.  Some views you could say may encompass other views simulatneously, and sure you could argue or not argue that it still means its 1 POV since its happening in a defined space that you put the boundaries on, but again those boundaries may need to be set to make that statement, but again it doesn't mean its absolute and that defined statement falls apart when the boundaries are stretched.

Also I'm not certain theres only two possibilities, Your/my/any POV or no POV.  There is whats called, just happening, and it doesn't mean there's point of view or not.  You could say point of view is a intrinsic nature of whats happening as a universal unfolding able to be defined and articulated in any way possible and doesn't have a inherit meaning or actuality thats objectively defined, it just is and sure any point could made about whats happening, like the statement you made, but as it may become obvious or not, thats just whats happening.  Questions happening, why's happen, whats happen, thoughts happen, emotions happen, expression happens, POV happens or doesn't and everything in between. LOL

Also, Imprisoned?  This may be something interesting to inquire about, since it may reveal some deeper impacts on how you see/believe/understand life/yourself/being.

And ya I'll message you if you want.

They're just POV's/thoughts coming out of nothing under the false presumption they are an individual POV/thought.

There isn't a better or a higher POV because the only thing that would think there's something like that is an illusion. It's the illusory seeking energy that believes something is missing and needs to be found for fulfillment to take place.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake there are higher states of consciousness that you are currently not conscious of.  If you were you would be dead.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 sometimes I think you are Leo in disguise xD

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

1 hour ago, Jacobsrw said:

Rupert is a imply stating that there exists consciousness which can be experienced through a multitude of innumerable minds each independent of one another. However, this independence of mind rests within consciousness and is ultimately consolidated and singular when taken to its inflection point.

Spira said 

"there is only one consciousness billions of minds possibly but only one all deriving then knowing from pure consciousness

but from the point of view of that consciousness it doesn't look at those billions of minds and see billions of separate minds yeah when you look at a painting you don't see thousands of brushstrokes you see one painting when you look at an image on your computer screen you don't see thousands of pixels it's one coherent image"

So he's saying that consciousness is the totality of billions of minds, not trillions, not an infinity of minds. 

And he says "but from the point of view of that consciousness it doesn't look at those billions of minds".

Rupert Spira didn't say he is consciousness.  He didn't say he sees all the paintings in the world. 

He says that the totality of  "billions of minds" ,  " it" sees all paintings. 

This assumes that minds produce consciousness (reasonable)  but it also assume that
a sum total of  "billions of minds" is a "point of view"  

The assumption is if you put 10 random people in a room that their consciousness is one thing

Spira: "A single mind can conceives  of something called billions of minds because it can only know objects.

Awareness never experiences a multiplicity and diversity of objects
and we can check that
if if I were to ask you now how many experiences were you having how many experiences do you ever have at a time?

are you having 10,000 experiences now or one experience "one experience".

Rather than prove the point that all experience is one experience this example further proves the limit of our experience at a given moment in time. We see the whole painting at one time  but we don't see the millions of other paintings 

Spira: " it's not possible to have more than one experience at a time
experience in other words is always one experience is never split up into a multiplicity in diversity of objects

thought abstracts the objects from this seamless unified experience that's how awareness experiences

Not a convincing argument. He says that because we can only experience one thing at a time, that we are experiencing vanilla ice cream at a given moment and not chocolate or not smoking a cigar then because it's "one" experience that is "oneness" . It is therefore all experience.
Then if someone says someone could have an experience that is not another experience, the point would be raised "impossible" separation does not exist.  So the word "one" is detected but then used in a nonsensical way to justify an argument. 

Spira: " Where we see that we just know one thing, we just know one experience,
it's only thought that abstracts a multiplicity and diversity of objects

So awareness sees minds like we see objects
in other words for awareness it's one experience that thought conceptualizes as seven billion minds"

He is talking about we, you and I who have only one experience at at time
and then he's also talking about "awareness" as if it is it is a being of some kind (God?)  that it is the sum total of billions of minds, each having only one experience at at a time, us, you and I only being a part of it.  But he's confusing the "one" of  having one experience at a time
with the oneness of everything

What he's saying is not solipsism however.   

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@VeganAwake there are higher states of consciousness that you are currently not conscious of.  If you were you would be dead.

There isn't a 'ME' or a 'YOU' to have a higher/lower state of consciousness.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

1 minute ago, VeganAwake said:

There isn't a 'ME' or a 'YOU' to have a higher/lower state of consciousness.

There is Infinite consciousness that can take any form or state.   Well i guess maybe some psychedelics might be in order for you :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

There is Infinite consciousness that can take any form or state.   Well i guess maybe some psychedelics might be in order for you :)

I think the issue is you're addicted to feeling like you have some kind of special understanding above others. It's a specialness issue.

Let's say for example you do recognize something called infinite consciousness.

What benefit does that have in any way whatsoever you have no higher Powers you do not know how many fingers I'm holding up right now you cannot describe yourself to me if you believe you're God or not you have no powers whatsoever you're not special in any way.

1 minute ago, VeganAwake said:

I think the issue is you're addicted to feeling like you have some kind of special understanding above others. It's a specialness issue.

Let's say for example you do recognize something called infinite consciousness.

What benefit does that have in any way whatsoever you have no higher Powers you do not know how many fingers I'm holding up right now you cannot describe yourself to me if you believe you're God or not you have no powers whatsoever you're not special in any way.

This isn't spiritual ego.  I do not feel special or feel that i have some special power.  If you are skeptical to what is being said here than that's exactly where you should be.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

This isn't spiritual ego.  I do not feel special or feel that i have some special power.  If you are skeptical to what is being said here than that's exactly where you should be.   

It's just thoughts arising for no-one brother. With no meaning purpose or value attached to them. It's Freer than free. ❤ ❤

Just now, VeganAwake said:

It's just thoughts arising for no-one brother. With no meaning purpose or value attached to them. It's Freer than free. ❤ ❤

I never said relative meaning was objective.  But the Absolute is pure selflessness.  Pure Love.  Pure Goodness and pure Infinite intelligence.  Wisdom is something we gain in finite form.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Someone here "No lol it is actually impossible.  Either your POV or no POV. No such thing as other's POV from your POV unless you access their POV in which case it's gonna become your POV. Tada! Lol "

Well whats a POV?  And once you've defined it, prove that its objectively true, like actually prove it......  I'm curious how you prove it.

"It is YOU who is doing or not doing that.  Notice this! "

What is this YOU?  And why do you assume there is a doing or a not doing of this supposed YOU, what about the unfolding of something?  Like when wind happens, branches and leaves rustle, the branch nor the leaves did anything but happen to move from wind.  Perhaps better said or in combination with previously said is, unfolding without a cause or a doing.  Or and this is a mindfucker, both doing and not doing, what I just said above, neither, and other stuf.....  none of which conflict with eachother even though to the normal mind they seem like opposites or can't exist simultaneously.

"No don't project any psychological issues on me lol."

what I'm about to say may be triggering and offensive, but for the sake of knowledge and investigation, I'll shoot.  If you want out, just say so, and leave it be....

What is a psychological issue and What is being projected on "who"?  What's taking offense? 

"Solipsism is actually a very strong epistemological position. Actually it is impossible to refute it."

Really?  How so, perhaps its good for you to define what you mean by solipsism and prove why this definition is irrefutable.

I fully admit that everything I share is refutable, even if I believe it isn't.....  and there isn't a provable why to why I believe this or why this was typed.....

13 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

I believe you and enlightened1 both sharing facets within the same coin, but arguing the coin is only one of those facets.  Thats my take on your dialogues over time anyways.  It can be REALLY interesting when you see this.  Especially when you see that each facet includes and is  all the other coin/facets simultaneously.

7 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

@Someone here 

"Solipsism is actually a very strong epistemological position. Actually it is impossible to refute it."

Really?  How so, perhaps its good for you to define what you mean by solipsism and prove why this definition is irrefutable.

It’s impossible to refute it because any external source for reference would be sourced into appearance by you. If you have a dream and you ask a man in the dream “is this a dream?” and he says “no”, then that doesn’t dismiss the fact it’s a dream. So if you ask people if they have a point of view and they say they do, then that’s not valid evidence to say they have a point of view. 

Edited by Red-White-Light

18 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I never said relative meaning was objective.  But the Absolute is pure selflessness.  Pure Love.  Pure Goodness and pure Infinite intelligence.  Wisdom is something we gain in finite form.

Who gains from higher wisdom? An illusion? There's nothing to gain because there is nothing in which could be lost....No thing is missing.

The idea of wisdom would imply there's a path that can be taken that's better than another one in which wisdom guides a perspective individual in the right direction... this is absolute rubbish laddie. It's dualistic. 

3 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Who gains from higher wisdom? An illusion? There's nothing to gain because there is nothing in which could be lost....No thing is missing.

The idea of wisdom would imply there's a path that can be taken that's better than another one in which wisdom guides a perspective individual in the right direction... this is absolute rubbish laddie. It's dualistic. 

We have been debating over duality being an illusion for months now.  It is an illusion, but it exists.  Just like nothingness exists.  Still love you bro.  Like i said you are where you are and that's how it should be.  I'm not trying to push anything on you.  I'm just stating what i have become directly conscious of.  What you are currently conscious of is what reality is to you.  And that's perfect.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

11 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

I believe you and enlightened1 both sharing facets within the same coin, but arguing the coin is only one of those facets.  Thats my take on your dialogues over time anyways.  It can be REALLY interesting when you see this.  Especially when you see that each facet includes and is  all the other coin/facets simultaneously.

That's interesting because they seem like completely different messages all together... like not similar in any way.

I'm pointing out the one that believes it can become aware of infinite Consciousness isn't real at all, it's an absolute illusion or dream story.

He's saying there is something or someone that can become aware of a this apparent higher state of consciousness.

I'm saying that higher state of consciousness is part of the dream story and is Maya illusions.