Someone here

Osho explaining enlightenment

16 posts in this topic

it brings me to tears because of how much sense it makes. do not watch if you do not want enlightenment lol                                                                                                       

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

absolutely beautiful. thanks for the share. osho was so clear and cut to the point. <3

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

That's it.
Stripped of all the spiritual jargon,that's all that needs to be said.

He was a wicked cult leader, I don't care what he had to say.
there is plenty of other wisdom to be had 

42 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

its all play man =DD <3

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

2 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

its all play man =DD <3

No, it's not. It's abuse and exploitation, poisoning 

Edited by Nak Khid

1 hour ago, Nak Khid said:

Careful with the demonization. Don't throw out the baby with the bathwater.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

6 hours ago, Someone here said:

it brings me to tears because of how much sense it makes. do not watch if you do not want enlightenment lol                                                                                                       

I like his teachings and it's true. It's great for people who wish to be joyful all the time. But for me, knowing the truth itself is like a play. It's not necessary to be serious about enlightenment and to spend whole life searching for it, for it is always there. That doesn't mean we should stop being curious and stop questioning everything, even things beyond enlightenment. That's called life. But living the life understanding reality makes life even more livelier. Even if people are sure that there are no things to search, no more truth to be found, we will still search for the joy it offers, just like there is no purpose in living, still we are living for the great experience it offers. 

5 hours ago, Nak Khid said:

It may be true or may not be. But spirituality and morality seems to have no relation. In fact, realizing that whole life is a play leads to more crimes and disorder. You can take a recent example, Culadasa, author of Mind illuminated and a buddhist teacher. He is a great guy, but he seemed to have had lot of illicit relationships which drew flake from his wife and lot of his supporters ( Even though it seems to be consensual ). He is very matured in his spirituality levels , but morally he lags here a bit. That's why many hindu / buddhist philosphies combine spiritual teaching with moral teachings. That gives a good balance to enjoy life to its fullest.

1 hour ago, An young being said:

It's great for people who wish to be joyful all the time. But for me, knowing the truth itself is like a play. It's not necessary to be serious about enlightenment and to spend whole life searching for it, for it is always there. 

Good point. If one is too serious it will no doubt be a tough ride, and may even cause bitterness and resentment. Ever growing joy,peace and freedom should be hallmarks that you're heading in the right direction. The notion that one need to be really serious,and is often associated with truth/spiritual seeking,is a false notion. It's recommended that if one finds themselves struggling,getting frustrated,overly obsessive etc.,it's a sign to ease up and get grounded. Being overly serious won't get you there any faster.

Edited by Guru Fat Bastard

Osho is self-realised as fuck ?❤️

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

7 hours ago, An young being said:

I like his teachings and it's true. It's great for people who wish to be joyful all the time. But for me, knowing the truth itself is like a play. It's not necessary to be serious about enlightenment and to spend whole life searching for it, for it is always there. That doesn't mean we should stop being curious and stop questioning everything, even things beyond enlightenment. That's called life. But living the life understanding reality makes life even more livelier. Even if people are sure that there are no things to search, no more truth to be found, we will still search for the joy it offers, just like there is no purpose in living, still we are living for the great experience it offers. 

It may be true or may not be. But spirituality and morality seems to have no relation. In fact, realizing that whole life is a play leads to more crimes and disorder. You can take a recent example, Culadasa, author of Mind illuminated and a buddhist teacher. He is a great guy, but he seemed to have had lot of illicit relationships which drew flake from his wife and lot of his supporters ( Even though it seems to be consensual ). He is very matured in his spirituality levels , but morally he lags here a bit. That's why many hindu / buddhist philosphies combine spiritual teaching with moral teachings. That gives a good balance to enjoy life to its fullest.

I agree.  Creating our own goal without losing sight that's its just our creation. 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

13 hours ago, Nak Khid said:

Bro do you realize he is dead now lmao? Chill out. 

15 hours ago, Nak Khid said:

I think Osho said it best: Ignorance is Bliss!

I guess you miss out then :)

On 6/28/2020 at 8:06 PM, Someone here said:

God of the richestssss 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."