StarfoxEpiphany

It's Happening

14 posts in this topic

I always had it in me. I'm not sure if Leo's course worked or not.  But, I am almost done with it (2 weeks left), and let me tell you, something's going on.  Maybe Leo's course slowed me down, maybe it expidited my life.  

I earn the equivalent of $100 USD an hour. On top, I am with beautiful women all the time who earn/work as much as I do, every moment is magical, and I only work 20 hours a week.

38 minutes ago, StarfoxEpiphany said:

I always had it in me. I'm not sure if Leo's course worked or not.  But, I am almost done with it (2 weeks left), and let me tell you, something's going on.  Maybe Leo's course slowed me down, maybe it expidited my life.  

I earn the equivalent of $100 USD an hour. On top, I am with beautiful women all the time who earn/work as much as I do, every moment is magical, and I only work 20 hours a week.

Is this all-of-a-sudden as a result of or in tandem with taking Leo's course? Or is it how it's been for a while? I didn't quite understand the connection. But congrats either way! :)

Are you struggling with self-sabotage and CONSTANTLY standing in the way of your own success? 

If so, and if you're looking for an experienced coach to help you discover and resolve the root of the issue, you can click this link to schedule a free discovery call with me to see if my program is a good fit for you.

5 hours ago, Emerald Wilkins said:

Is this all-of-a-sudden as a result of or in tandem with taking Leo's course? Or is it how it's been for a while? I didn't quite understand the connection. But congrats either way! :)

It's been a gradual process ongoing since October when I started Leo's coursework. I'm just saying, I'm not sure if I should give credence to the course or if the course slowed me down.  Either way, it's a nice course, much nicer than the free site.

I made preparations for a major power play in November, at the beginning of the course, which have just taken awhile to realize. Anyways, I rarely have liked Leo on the free site, just on the pay site.  It helped me feel the same way as I felt when I was preparing for the Olympics, 13 years ago.

13 hours ago, StarfoxEpiphany said:

Why the hell you only work 20 hours a week? 20 h x 100 dollars = 2000 dollars / month. That sounds poor to me.

On 7/25/2016 at 5:49 PM, Richard Alpert said:

Why the hell you only work 20 hours a week? 20 h x 100 dollars = 2000 dollars / month. That sounds poor to me.

$2000/week

On ‎27‎.‎7‎.‎2016 at 8:12 AM, StarfoxEpiphany said:

$2000/week

my bad :)

What do you mean? Can you tell me more about it? Because i'm considering about buy Leo's course

Leo's course is not about making money. And you've taken the course so you know what I'm talking about.

He doesn't teach us strategies and tactics for how to make money. He just helps us find what is most meaningful to us in life (although that's an understatement in my opinion). And then he helps us make it real.

Edited by Tancrede Pouyat

Thank you@Tancrede Pouyat i'm curious that is this course really gonna help me find my purpose, because on the Internet have many life purpose kind a things and when I saw the advertising I have the feeling that they're just lies. I'm not actually looking for making money kind of stuff, I just want to live a meaningful life so through your comment I think that I'm looking for the right thing. (sorry if there is any English mistakes)

@StarfoxEpiphany Sometimes we just need that little push or external source to bring out what we always had within ourselves but was afraid to too to begin with.

On 7/29/2016 at 7:58 PM, Thinh said:

What do you mean? Can you tell me more about it? Because i'm considering about buy Leo's course

I've been very busy lately, exploring further into my life purpose, which is awesome so sorry for the late response.  Basically you create a compass for yourself, remove a few mental blocks that you have, get super-inspired, and affirm yourself into doing whatever you want, when you want, how you want, and with who you want.

And there's aren't loads of negative affirmations telling you how much you suck like on the free site

@MIA.RIVEL @Tancrede Pouyat

Correct, if you make the big leaps and follow your path, the money just comes as a side effect of the gifts you share with others.  Literally, my agencies just started calling me up and telling me they were going to start paying me more money on about four different occasions without me even asking.  

Yeah, I feel you're right.  For me it's been great removing loads of negativity after a few devastating events ( these events happened right about a couple weeks after I started using the free site), gaining insights from the booklist on the pay site, and the powerful positive affirmations that I created using some methods.

One of the best perks of self-actualizing, is that I am around other self-actualizing people all the time.  CEOs, novelists, yoga masters, a tea master, multi-linguists, a body-builder, musicians, artists, successful business owners, and other super powerful, creative, and/or positive people.  For the last 5 months it feels like every single day has been even more awesome than the day before.  My reality is lucid, I am extremely perceptive of truth (already was before the course but now even better), my life is simple because I dont have to worry about money or time, I am benevolent, and most things feel very effortless.  Just this weekend, I feel like I have taken the leap to become disspassionate.

I still think that Leo is a sorta of sociopath sometimes on the free sight, but maybe that's just me being overly-critical.  He's a jackass a lot of times.  Sacred knowledge mixed with negativity "because you need it", fuck off, even though part of self-actualizing is filtering the good and recognizing./releasing the unneccessary.  Am I kidding myself though?  The paysite kicks ass.  Good job Leo.

Edited by StarfoxEpiphany

On 7/25/2016 at 1:49 PM, Richard Alpert said:

You know, even if it sounds crazy, there really is one or two other things besides money, which can make a life worth living...