James123

Guys, i have become enlightened. I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU

227 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

Very well said. Beautiful <3

Thanks brother ❤??

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@James123  have you seen this video...pretty hilarious. 

Jim does a great job at explaining things however it can be difficult to understand it as you can see.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

4 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Jim does a great job at explaining things however it can be difficult to understand it as you can see.

This is a true non-dual classic.  Hilatious!  Love ya brother.   I knew you would pull it out at some point!

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

37 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

I just watched it :) great video, he is completely right that there is no person to get anything. Person is a thought. Just here :) Additionally, purpose of creation is satisfaction that comes from loneliness. Because it is all one, when you are non dual you cant even feel anything because everything is you, creation of the love of feeling to something different than you. But enlightenment doesn’t give you feelings it just shows you the truth. Thats why psychedelics are SOOO IMPORTANT. It doesn’t leave any question within so called mind. When you have no question left you have become enlightened, because it is not knowing :) lmfao.My favorite part is “me” who write these messages are completely illusion, you guys are me . It is a joke:) all you guys turn out to be love :) like everyone knows noone here, but acting like they are human and dont know the truth. Lol :) love you guys :) and it is empty, we can call it awareness because we know the language as human. However it never represents the truth, because it is you. You are directly yourself. You - you= 0. Thats why you cant add anything. It is you. All of you. Leo is soo damn right about psychedelics.

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

29 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

This is a true non-dual classic.  Hilatious!  Love ya brother.   I knew you would pull it out at some point!

Love you too brother ❤ ...yes the humor seems to mix in wonderfully with the message..pure gold!!

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

21 minutes ago, James123 said:

I just watched it :) great video, he is completely right that there is no person to get anything. Person is a thought. Just here :) Additionally, purpose of creation is satisfaction that comes from loneliness. Because it is all one, when you are non dual you cant even feel anything because everything is you, creation of the love of feeling to something different than you. But enlightenment doesn’t give you feelings it just shows you the truth. Thats why psychedelics are SOOO IMPORTANT. It doesn’t leave any question within so called mind. When you have no question left you have become enlightened, because it is not knowing :) lmfao.My favorite part is “me” who write these messages are completely illusion, you guys are me . It is a joke:) all you guys turn out to be love :) like everyone knows noone here, but acting like they are human and dont know the truth. Lol :) love you guys :) 

Yes it reveals what's unreal... lifting of the Veil.

When the Seeker is recognized to be an illusion what is left to find and who would choose to find it.

Its the end of seeking for no one.

Unknowing ?

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

We should also have a pit for folks who say they're enlightened but actually aren't ;)

We are gonna need a bigger pit

6 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Yes it reveals what's unreal... lifting of the Veil.

When the Seeker is recognized to be an illusion what is left to find and who would choose to find it.

Its the end of seeking for no one.

Unknowing ?

You are amazing man :) great answer. Additionally, leo is so right about psychedelics. 3,5 years, maybe equal to 20 years of work without psychedelics. It is so hard to find it, because we are looking for something, which is nothing, but every something is it :) like a puzzle :) eventually when you stop seeking anything it finds you. Seriously, consciousness is a miracle. 

8 minutes ago, Mafortu said:

And an agreeance on what the word Enlightenment is actually pointing to.

33 minutes ago, Mafortu said:

This is celebration of selfless and unity man. Have fun :) 

2 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

Like this video and scenery beautiful ❤ thanks!!

some very nice music indeed. house is gut <3

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

1 hour ago, VeganAwake said:

And an agreeance on what the word Enlightenment is actually pointing to.

Yeah, that would make it easier to communicate. What is your definition?

10 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

we can never agree on it lol. you can keep looking on the finger pointing to the moon forever, but you wil never see the moon no matter how long you look on the finger.

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

16 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

we can never agree on it lol. you can keep looking on the finger pointing to the moon forever, but you wil never see the moon no matter how long you look on the finger.

Probably not. ? What if there's two fingers pointing to different moons though? ?

20 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

Hey man,

The recognition that the separate sense of self is completely illusory and is a misidentification with conditioned thoughts, feelings, emotions, beliefs, ideas, perceptions, labels, accumulated knowledge and contracted energy experienced within the body.

Or you can flip it around and say the sense of self is identification with thoughts and contracted energy in the body.... that was the side J. Krishnamurti seemed to be on.

1 minute ago, VeganAwake said:

Hey man,

The recognition that the separate sense of self is completely illusory and is a misidentification with conditioned thoughts, feelings, emotions, beliefs, ideas, perceptions, labels, accumulated knowledge and contracted energy experienced within the body.

Ok, there is a point on the journey you see them as illusiory but they still come.

What would we call the point where they all have left the body, which I believe is the classic definition of enlightenment?

It might be confusing to call both enlightenment.

3 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

Ok, there is a point on the journey you see them as illusiory but they still come.

What would we call the point where they all have left the body, which I believe is the classic definition of enlightenment?

It might be confusing to call both enlightenment.

Conditioned thoughts do slow down because they're not given any energy.

It's not that they completely stop, it's that they're not taken ownership of any longer... they're just thoughts arising for No One... there's no stickiness of the 'self' there any longer for them to attach to.

I mean if you're out in the water surfing and you get your arm bit off by a shark you better believe thoughts and emotions will arise next time you go into the water.

This is a great video very relative to what's been discussed ❤

21 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

Do you mean thoughts? Or only identification with thoughts?

Thoughts are never a problem. Thoughts are Love like everything that else that arises. Thoughts are (like everything else) qualia-like-subjective-experiences put into you by The Universe/Love/God/The Self/Your True Self/"No One" . 

Thoughts are amazing man. I love all my thoughts. All of them. I didn't do that pre-awakening, necessarily.

Again, the problem is only identifcation with thoughts, taking them seriously, believing they are your own doing, believing they tell something absolutely true. They never do. Thoughts are just play man, Love, play.

Enligtenment is not equal to a state of no-thoughts. That is a trap to believe that. 

The funny thing is, though, that when you love all your thoughts and stop worrying about them, then you can easily focus on the present and immerse yourself in it and no thoughts will come, but only pure bliss.

As long as you believe thoughts are a problem -- eg. when meditating -- they will keep coming, you can be sure of that lol!

Edited by WaveInTheOcean