Rasheed

Leo sometimes talks negatively about success...I AM SORRY

39 posts in this topic

Leo sometimes talks negatively about success...I AM SORRY. I care about success
I do not want to meditate, 12 hours a day. I would rather meditate for 1-2-3 hours, do personal development and then master my craft, be successful and inspire other people around me, that they can do something great in life, they can also feel same passion that I feel. I cannot relate to these gurus, and 60 year old white dudes, talking about awakening, in slow tempo. Why they are not, famous enlightened athletes, entrepreneurs, rappers, not gurus + I do not wanna be enlightened rapist, like some gurus + enlightened guy who works in unconscious shit + Yes, it is meaningless and hallucination, but in practice, it still “matters”...Sometimes I watch documentaries of people who have done something great in life, and I get tears in my eyes. I care about doing same thing too, instead of circle-jerking, against some 60 year old guru, who talks slowly, and is close minded to his own shit and does not do personal development

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

2 minutes ago, dimitri said:

@Leo Gura hehe, now I am wondering about Sadhguru ??

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

even if you do not have million of dollars , you must know the Truth ..... the millions of dollars do not give satisfaction and you further Enter into a never ending cycle Of chasing . Chasing success is not bad , but you must have the big picture perspective of what you want to do . Attachments lead to more psychological ailments when they are lost or have gone out your controls . Real Spiritual Gurus are not rapist . They are closed minded to certain aspects of modern  world , but that does not mean They do not know the stuff they are talking about .  All athletes and celebrities are mostly fucking unconscious people with a lot of distractions in their life . They have psychological ailments , depression , drinking problems .etc.if they are successful and famous it does not mean they are perfect. (Exceptions are there )You are chasing success and material enjoyment, which is only good if done up to a limit , if one day you do become really massively successful , you will realise that ... it was not worth it .

Edited by kireet

"All troubles come to an end when the ego dies"

"God has become man; man will become God again"

You get to define success for yourself. That's the beauty of it. Success is meant to be inspiration of what's possible. The possibility of it adds a charge and excitement to life. But if it's something you need and you actually think more about the opposite of success rather than success itself, then it's better to just give that shit up. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Let's try this on for size: You can be enlightened and successful/inspiring/rich/famous at the same time. How about that?

Who tells you that you can't be spiritual and successful at the same time. That's some stage Orange kind of thinking. 

Success in the absolute sense is what you male of it. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Leo Gura I imagine some nice island where Leo has a big house where there are a lot of people doing psychedelics research. 

The first in the world "University of Love" lead by Leo Gura, feels good to me.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

8 minutes ago, dimitri said:

@Leo Gura I imagine some nice island where Leo has a big house where there are a lot of people doing psychedelics research. 

The first in the world "University of Love" lead by Leo Gura, feels good to me.

Timothy Leary beat me to it:

https://www.inman.com/2019/02/15/timothy-learys-trippy-lsd-den-hits-the-market-for-1-5-million/

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Display_Name said:

Damn I knew Eckhart blew up into semi-mainstream with help of RSD, had no idea he was this loaded

ballin

RSD? No. It was Oprah. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

You can have both, but absolute happiness only comes from true Self-Realization. 

Then everything else is simply an expression of this happiness, love and understanding. 

I don't think Leo is anti-success, I think he just advocates conscious success with things like his LP course and using your talents for good, which when done properly will bring you lots of material success, which it's great to enjoy! 

The point is success alone will not bring lasting absolute happiness, BUT it can be very enjoyable and a great way to spend your life when done consciously, after all life is a game to be enjoyed, spend it how YOU want to, not how Leo wants to, we're all unique beings after all. 

You could definitely be an enlightened athlete or musician, and I'm sure over the next few decades we will see more and more of these beings in all walks of life helping to transform their own fields in the best ways possible, Sadhguru talks about the beauty of Sport a lot actually. 

Spirituality for centuries has remained in the fringes of society, we are only now so lucky to have Non-Dual teachings on our fingertips, 30 years ago you had to order a book and wait weeks just for than nagging question to remain unanswered, now we have an abundance of teachers and teachings at the click of a button, as a result more and more people will become interested in this work, and more and more 'normal' awakened beings will emerge from all walks of life, it certainly is an exciting time to be alive :)

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

2 hours ago, nistake said:

Let's try this on for size: You can be enlightened and successful/inspiring/rich/famous at the same time. How about that?

Can you have Everything and Nothing at the same time

If Everything is Nothing, and Nothing is Everything, then what is time

6 minutes ago, dimitri said:

@JosephKnecht illusion, that's why ?

Time is an illusion?

But if you give up the illusion, will you have Everything or will you have Nothing?

Are you going to be successful when you have Everything and need Nothing?

Are you going to be successful when you have Nothing and don't need Everything?

@JosephKnecht That's all well and good, but this is not really helpful from OP's persperctive. He's clearly not in a stage in his path where he could appreciate these kind of non-dual "advices".

Edited by nistake

9 minutes ago, JosephKnecht said:

Time is an illusion?

Yes, time is an illusion, in the same way as everything else, illusion in the sense it's not what you think it is.

But if you give up the illusion, will you have Everything or will you have Nothing?

"give up" the illusion? Do you mean you realize who you are? Everything is nothing, nothing is everything, this.

Are you going to be successful when you have Everything and need Nothing?
Are you going to be successful when you have Nothing and don't need Everything?

What is successful?  It's all good any way, can't go wrong, really.
If you want to live happily you better realize who you are, when you realize who you are - you don't "need", you just "want".
"Inspiration 'replaces'  motivation"  as one wise man once said.

So, you can have whatever you want, since you create your own reality.

Edited by dimitri

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

56 minutes ago, nistake said:

@JosephKnecht That's all well and good, but this is not really helpful from OP's persperctive. He's clearly not in a stage in his path where he could appreciate these kind of non-dual "advices".

I know. I am not telling him anything.

I am only asking questions. Planting seeds. 

Everybody deserves the success they seek.

I am sure he will find the success he is looking for.