ivankiss

What Would Love Do?

98 posts in this topic

@mandyjw Cool... If that's what you make out of it. 

That is not my intention, at all. Not even nearly. 

15 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@Leo Gura So what you trying to say... is that everything is happening within the mind?

Well, of course that's the case. But I wasn't even going to that absolute level.

Femininity still uses mind. It just uses it in different ways. Feminine mind, masculine mind, kangaroo mind, alien mind.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

Another perspective is, mind = insight, realisations, division,  while heart = embodiment, integration, unity. 

The mind chases enlightenment, makes crazy fantasies about it, thinks about what it is, makes a mission of it, discerns and divides, inspects, separates what enlightenment is. The heart embodies it, the heart is humble about it, the heart puts it into context with everything else, the heart sees the bigger picture, the heart integrates the non dual with the dual, the heart unifies, the heart accepts it, the heart embraces it, the heart loves it. 

Nicely put ?

24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Well, of course that's the case. But I wasn't even going that far.

That's where we disagree ? But I see what you mean, I guess.

...Is Love...happening within the Mind? Or is it the other way around?

Edited by ivankiss

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Femininity still uses mind. It just uses it in different ways. Feminine mind, masculine mind, kangaroo mind, alien mind.

Right. But that's not what I'm talking about. I think that's pretty obvious.

I'm talking about the imbalance between the heart and the mind. The duality or the polarity between the two.

And pls don't say I'm just imagining it all because that's a pretty weak argument ? Imagination is not in the way or the issue. Let it do its job.

Edited by ivankiss

11 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@mandyjw Cool... If that's what you make out of it. 

That is not my intention, at all. Not even nearly. 

Well, please don't assume or feel that there's any blame and shame there because there isn't. We've co-created this story. It's just something that should come along with the awareness that we're creating this, all beliefs about masculine and feminine, authority and submission, control and controller need to be examined. If we do indeed want to create something different, then really looking at the narratives we buy into without identifying with them is the way. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw No hard feelings, at all. 

I get what you're saying. I just don't really agree. Saying what you're saying does not 'do the trick'.

It's the same issue as with saying 'you are already enlightened' or 'you are already God' or 'everything is already perfect' - without actually being at the 'level' of consciousness where that is authentically and honesty true and real. 

11 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

It's the same issue as with saying 'you are already enlightened' or 'you are already God' or 'everything is already perfect' - without actually being at the 'level' of consciousness where that is authentically and honesty true and real. 

It will never be "authentically" and " honestly" true because it's already true regardless of what you think about it lol . It's NOT a feeling. It's the sum total of all that exists. You cannot add or subtract anything from absolute perfection to make it "really" perfect . You cannot add anything to infinity. Even you feeling like it's not perfect is part of perfection. As it must. Because it's not "perfection"..it's "PERFECTION ". 

That's the whole trick. You can't do something to become enlightened. You have to just realize that you are already enlightened by realizing that you are full of shit and your whole life was just a big show  of acting that you deserve Oscar for it. 

Edited by Someone here

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

2 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@Someone here You are completely overlooking what I'm actually saying, sorry.

No worries. I get what you're saying. I'm just commenting on that part of your post about "feeling like it's really the case that everything is already perfect". It's just not a feeling.. Any feeling is temprory. What is perfect can't be a temporary passing feeling.   

Good luck ?

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

@Someone here I never said it was a feeling. Though it does not exclude feeling. And the feeling is utter bliss, joy and fulfilment. Wholeness. Warmth. 

I was referring to a 'level' or 'degree' of Consciousness. And even beyond; Pure Beingness. ?

26 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@Someone here I never said it was a feeling. Though it does not exclude feeling. And the feeling is utter bliss, joy and fulfilment. Wholeness. Warmth. 

I was referring to a 'level' or 'degree' of Consciousness. And even beyond; Pure Beingness. ?

Same thing. These distinctions are not as concrete as objective as you imagine it to be.  Just words on paper :P

@Someone here Pity if it's all just words on paper to you ? 

@Nak Khid Well, probably what Matt is doing. Demonstrating pure, unconditional Love 'to the end'. No matter what.

Edited by ivankiss

I'm totally fine with disagreeing with the entire forum ? Love said it's ok ?

21 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

that's the ultimate test, can you choose Love/Truth over the forum, spiritual teachers, people you looked up to, everything you believed in?

28 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Imagine thumb finger said to other fingers:

"I'm totally fine with disagreeing with all other fingers ? Hand said it's ok ?"

thumb (you) = all fingers (the entire forum) = hand (Love) :P

Edited by dimitri

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

2 hours ago, ivankiss said:

@WaveInTheOcean It's toxic because it suppresses, belittles and dominates the feminine side of being.

That's just my perspective, tho.

Absolutely speaking; it's all perfectly fine, of course.

It only does that because there is currently more of it. But you could also say it the other way around: that there is more of it because it suppresses and dominates the feminine. 

That is two ways of saying exactly the same thing.

Non duality 101:-)

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.