ivankiss

What Would Love Do?

98 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Matt is a gem.

It takes a lot of consciousness to appreciate and accept what he's teaching. Most people aren't at that level.

Right. That's what I appreciate about your content for example... It's more easy to access and - shall I say - digest for a wider audience.

1 hour ago, louhad said:

I feel that Leo has def been speaking more from the heart in his recent vids. 

Agreed. But still... Matt resonates on a 'deeper level' with me.

Edited by ivankiss

Matt Khan is the embodiment of Love, a true gem of a teacher! 

Couldn't agree more, the words are very much secondary, the transmission is where the true teaching lies, after all words are always a modulation of the true teaching. 

My personal faves (aside from my own teachers, who I'm biased for:D) Francis & Rupert always articulate this well- 

You can almost sense Francis' happiness & love through the screen- 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

4 hours ago, ivankiss said:

Right. That's what I appreciate about your content for example... It's more easy to access and - shall I say - digest for a wider audience.

Matt has a soft, feminine style which works perfect for a lot of New Age gals.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Matt has a soft, feminine style which works perfect for a lot of New Age gals.

The main difference is that between waking up through the mind or waking up through the heart - I'd say.

Mind is all masculine, indeed. But it's also the very thing that's holding many back. Look around... Toxic masculinity is by far the dominant energy, in all ways possible. Things must be balanced out.

One does not fight fire with fire.

Integration of both 'aspects' is what results in a well - balanced, awakened being, imo.

Loving and Wise. - Not just one or the other.

Edited by ivankiss

50 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

The main difference is that between waking up through the mind or waking up through the heart - I'd say.

Mind is all masculine, indeed. But it's also the very thing that's holding many back. Look around... Toxic masculinity is by far the dominant energy, in all ways possible. Things must be balanced out.

One does not fight fire with fire.

Integration of both 'aspects' is what results in a well - balanced, awakened being, imo.

Loving and Wise. - Not just one or the other.

Couldn't agree more, a heart based awakening is very clear and evident to see beyond words, 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

1 hour ago, ivankiss said:

Nah, you've just trained your mind itself to see that way. You see and appreciate the structure of the house and the walls of the room but not the space it provides that makes it possible for you to be housed in it. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 hour ago, ivankiss said:

Mind is all masculine

Careful with that. Women have plenty of mind. Mind is a very large domain which goes far beyond logic to include emotions and other important stuff.

@Leo Gura Being a woman or a man has little to nothing to do with the feminine and the masculine energies.

5 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@Leo Gura Being a woman or a man has little to nothing to do with the feminine and the masculine energies.

True enough. Today most western women +30-40 years old I'd classify as overall more dominated by masucline energy than feminine.

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

@mandyjw The mind's job is pattern recognition. The empty space you speak of is 'beyond' the mind.

10 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

That doesn't put the feminine outside the mind.

@Leo Gura So what you trying to say... is that everything is happening within the mind?

That's the ceiling I'm talking about right there.

That's also the only reason you call it toxic. It's only toxic because there is more of it in the current world than feminine. When everything gets balanced out, the word toxic stops making sense in this context

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

4 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@mandyjw The mind's job is pattern recognition. The empty space you speak of is 'beyond' the mind.

Yes but feminine and masculine are patterns created by the mind, they are distinctions you created and imagined. The empty space is beyond mind. What is the balance you actually seek, do you want more feminine energy (which is a projection and judgement based on what you imagine it to be) or do you want to move beyond mind? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@WaveInTheOcean It's toxic because it suppresses, belittles and dominates the feminine side of being.

That's just my perspective, tho.

Absolutely speaking; it's all perfectly fine, of course.

3 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Yes but feminine and masculine are patterns created by the mind, they are distinctions you created and imagined. The empty space is beyond mind. What is the balance you actually seek, do you want more feminine energy (which is a projection and judgement based on what you imagine it to be) or do you want to move beyond mind? 

True. The mind makes the distinction. That's the mind doing it's job. That's what it's designed for. Not for running the show. But recognizing what's already happening.

Imagination does not contradict anything I'm saying.

I seek nothing, really. Just expressing my thoughts and views on things.

Edited by ivankiss

3 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@WaveInTheOcean It's toxic because it suppresses, belittles and dominates the feminine side of being.

No, you wrote the fairytale story of the feminine being suppressed and dominated so you can be the knight in shining armor to "save" it. You ARE what dominates, suppresses and belittles. 

Another perspective is, mind = insight, realisations, division,  while heart = embodiment, integration, unity. 

The mind chases enlightenment, makes crazy fantasies about it, thinks about what it is, makes a mission of it, discerns and divides, inspects, separates what enlightenment is. The heart embodies it, the heart is humble about it, the heart puts it into context with everything else, the heart sees the bigger picture, the heart integrates the non dual with the dual, the heart unifies, the heart accepts it, the heart embraces it, the heart loves it.