integral

Is this guy the Spiritually Gifted?

18 posts in this topic

His channel is packed with content like this... He experiences dmt trips with just meditation, no dmt... 

His GF "masturbated her way into realization sinse she was 3 years old"... trying to figure out how exactly we will go about teaching this in our future education reforms :). 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

He's just playing his part. There is nothing superior in playing the enlightened being and nothing inferior in playing the homeless man. It is all the divine play, no better, no worse. 

A couple years of three hours a day meditation, if I heard him right, sounds pretty on. One would have to first do that to be able to see if he is gifted. Then they wouldn’t of course. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm I guess nothing beats hard work, no matter what you're trying to achieve. Until you realize there wasn't anything to achieve... until there was. ;)

@integral Eh. Its not that difficult to get an enlightenment experience in my opinion. Like anyone can glimpse something and talk about it. The real game is integrating it and depth of experience.

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

I’ve watched a fair bit of this bloke and I think it’s difficult to deny he’s on the ball with this stuff. Clearly a different personality type to most awakened people ya tend to come across. But listen to the the things he says and how he talks about it. For me he’s clearly where he claims to be. Gifted I don’t know, as he’s put in a lot of work. Personally I’d say his works paid off more than just being outright gifted. But unless being around the guy and actually getting to know him a bit, then it’s all a bit of guess work I suppose 

This guy is great. It is a good example of you can be enlighten an be a normal guy, you don't need to act as a guru or buddhist monk

This guy is like breath of fresh air in spirituality domain :) 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

I watched some videos of this guy and well, he's weird as hell. The style of the video editing is quite trippy as well :D 

Thanks for the share. He makes me smile and laugh in a delightful way 

I love how he's simply himself, expressing his uniqueness as consciousness itself. Seems like him and his GF could be Twin Flames, if you believe in all that.

I hope they do amazing things together!

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

I don't really see any sign of fear or non freedom there, so good stuff :).  Seems completely unblocked, compassionate, and honest. 

Edited by Mulky

He’s still stage orange/green. So, he still has some stuff to work on.

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

1 hour ago, Thewritersunion said:

He’s still stage orange/green. So, he still has some stuff to work on.

What makes you think he is orange/green?  

His muscles?

His attractive girlfriend and ex-girl friends?

@integral I've been watching Frank for years. He's definitely awake. He had a series of deep kundalini awakenings which resulted in a permanent state of non dual awareness - at least thats what he says.

If you compare Frank's recent videos to his older videos (2019) you can clearly see a significant change. He's so much more authentic now. He speaks the truth as well. This stuff can't be faked. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

@Tanz His ego. While his view is very expanded more than most people I still thing he lacks the upper stages of Spiral Dynamics.

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~!