Knowledge

Why are you, you?

67 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, ivankiss said:

Hyeah...Until this happens;

tenor (1).gif

i know exactly how it feels :) lol. I become a ground beef, it cupped me of million times till i stop saying “Me”,  or there will be no me left. ? 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

12 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@James123 Also there is no Awareness. Cute pointer and nothing else. There can't be Awareness of something when you are actually whole thing. Who ever entered Absolute state of Conciousness knows that there is no Awareness at all. Sounds wierd I know.

Yep, that's nonduality. But I think that nonduality can also be experienced while being aware of everything. That's the eye of God that sees everything with no judgement and explores itself to infinity.

16 hours ago, Knowledge said:

Why are you not me and me not you?

Why were you born as yourself and not as someone else?

What if you meditated daily and no longer believed the appearing thoughts?

Would you still believe this?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

You were not born yourself, “you” was created over time, and is continually being added to and taken away from. 

This is the part of you which you might think could be different from someone else.

But the other part of you, which is not created, which is not removed, that is the same in all people. So to ask the question when referring to this, why were you born as you and not someone else, is actually nonsense.

5 hours ago, Member said:

Yep, that's nonduality. But I think that nonduality can also be experienced while being aware of everything. That's the eye of God that sees everything with no judgement and explores itself to infinity.

you are wrong. Pure awareness is nothingness. Because, Nothing includes everything. Me as a person is not real, but the only real is awareness itself, which is nothingness. I dont where do you come  with these info’s. Of course there is an awareness. If there is no awareness, you can never be exist or aware, even as nothing. You guys in the dream world. Lol. Nothing (pure awareness) is happening here. Nothing is the inly thing that exist as aware. You guys are in Alice wonderland. Dont even know nothingness. You forgot to read this part.

I found your name ignorance is bliss :) 

4 hours ago, Nahm said:

What if you meditated daily and no longer believed the appearing thoughts?

Would you still believe this?

May I answer that. Then I literally turn into Love, everything and I dunno what to with it. Then I have suicidal toughts because I do not need life anymore etc. Laughing all the time, body can't hold it, spine wants to blow up. Epic visual hallucinations qhenever I close my eyes also this becones very wonky etc So many stuff. 

14 minutes ago, Member said:

@James123 You have no idea what you're talking about. Don't bother to reply me again because you'll be soon in my trash bin, stupid indian bwoy.

:):) enlightenment is nothingness . Run run run :) i am not a indian. But people who are from india feel disrespected when they see your comment. Watch your mouth. 

Edited by James123

9 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

May I answer that. Then I literally turn into Love, everything and I dunno what to with it. Then I have suicidal toughts because I do not need life anymore etc. Laughing all the time, body can't hold it, spine wants to blow up. Epic visual hallucinations qhenever I close my eyes also this becones very wonky etc So many stuff. 

There is no you to suicide :) if you dont think, how would you be even exist? :) you are not in the body nor in the mind. Life and you exist Because of the thoughts.

I exist because I say so. Same goes for this dream. 

Sounds arrogant but it is True. 

So what you guys want spiritual awakening and everything which it implies or spiritual games? 

7 minutes ago, James123 said:

:):) enlightenment is nothingness . Run run run :) 

Your enlightenment stinks. It is clear to me that you have no idea what nothingness is since you're using words such as awareness. Maybe you should change your mushrooms with something else 'cause right now you're making a fool of yourself. And nope, I'm not running, just saying to talk to your hand because I don't like to waste my time replying to nonsense ;)

Nothingness is not really "nothing"... just sayin'

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

29 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

I exist because I say so. Same goes for this dream. 

Sounds arrogant but it is True. 

do whatever you want. I just suggest you my opinion, because you can turn here to heaven. Because it is all you. If You want to suffer, just suffer. 

27 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

So what you guys want spiritual awakening and everything which it implies or spiritual games? 

before awakening, it was a spiritual awakening, after awakening it is your game. 

23 minutes ago, Member said:

Your enlightenment stinks. It is clear to me that you have no idea what nothingness is since you're using words such as awareness. Maybe you should change your mushrooms with something else 'cause right now you're making a fool of yourself. And nope, I'm not running, just saying to talk to your hand because I don't like to waste my time replying to nonsense ;)

“You” and “I” are not even exist. Only exist is awareness itself. Ask Leo :) you will get more valuable answer :) 

12 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

Nothingness is not really "nothing"... just sayin'

Nothing  is formlessness or pure awareness, therefore It is in every shapes and is everything.

@Member how can I explain something has no name? Thats the reason why i am saying, it is pure awareness itself, which is nothingness therefore infinite (everything). Every shape is existed by awareness or nothingness. You have to be nothing or awareness itself to get a shape as something, even love. It has no shape or shapeless but aware. It is nothing, because there is nothing there but aware.

Edited by James123

I got it from my mama, says will.i.am. I think it's more like will I am. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Lol, you're just theorizing and have no idea what nothingness is. Nothingness is the same as death except that you can reach that state while being alive. It is clear to me that you've never experienced such state, otherwise you wouldn't use such nonsensical words such as pure awareness ?

22 hours ago, Godhead said:

You are you. If you would experience me, you would be me

A is A and B is B, if A would be B it wouldn't be A

A is A and B is B. 

A is also 0+A

B is also 0+B

The self of A is the 0 (consciousness, the formless self)

The self of B is the 0 (consciousness, the formless self)

A!=B  but 0=0

-1/12 is Infinity 

@Member i have realized it during the glimpses of Mahasamadhi. 10 min through meditation and 2 hours with 2 gr dried shrooms. You will see sooner or later. Lol :) when you don’t remember anything about life (no sense of the body) :) when you become your room as infinite nothingness. Let me know :) 

Edited by James123