NorthNow

Why is consciousness being embodied in this organism right now?

42 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You can transcend certain human limits by becoming more conscious. The limits are not really human, they are limits of your consciousness. Smoke some DMT and the limits disappear, at least for a few minutes.

Imo, you can't be aware that you are God if you're not aware that everything is a projection of yourself. And that's where self-awareness comes into play, not just pure awareness.

As for DMT, it seems that some people experience rich visuals, while others just pure consciousness. Which one should I trust?

And I would smoke some DMT but have no idea from where to get it lol.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

There is a strict trade-off between form and power. The more "material" a thing is the more constrained it is. Materiality is nothing but constraint. But if you define the material as real, then the most powerful things are, by your own definition, unreal. But that's because you've confused materiality for reality.

The most powerful things are purely abstract and immaterial. That's just the natural cost of power.

Full Omnipotence must be totally formless -- as only it can give rise to all form.

If materiality is a complex hallucination then why you can't control it? You said that once you become aware that you are God, you should be able to do things which seem to be impossible from a human perspective. Do you think that once you become selfless, you will be able to transcend all the limits and do what? Hope that you don't say "do nothing".

Edited by Member

35 minutes ago, Member said:

Imo, you can't be aware that you are God if you're not aware that everything is a projection of yourself. And that's where self-awareness comes into play, not just pure awareness.

Same thing.

As for DMT, it seems that some people experience rich visuals, while others just pure consciousness. Which one should I trust?

Same thing.

And I would smoke some DMT but have no idea from where to get it lol.

Irrelevant.

If materiality is a complex hallucination then why you can't control it? You said that once you become aware that you are God, you should be able to do things which seem to be impossible from a human perspective. Do you think that once you become selfless, you will be able to transcend all the limits and do what? Hope that you don't say "do nothing".

The paradox is that once you become fully conscious you cannot do anything at all because what you realize is that reality is Absolute Love, and nothing can be done other than that. It's a total surrender. God is a tautology and cannot be otherwise. The paradox is that even though God is omnipotent, it cannot be anything other than what it is. When you are totally selfless there is no need or desire to change the world because it is Perfect.

In a sense you cannot control reality because on a deeper level you're creating it as it is in the first place. There is confusion in you -- due to lack of consciousness -- about how you are creating the entire thing.

It's like this: you are kicking yourself in the nuts and wondering why you cannot stop it. Because you are too busy kicking!

The ego thinks that it can gain power and manipulate reality more. But actually what happens is that to gain power you must surrender ego until you have surrendered it so fully that all your desire to control reality has disappeared and you then fully realize that whatever is happening is already Your/God's Will, so the only thing you gotta do is Love yourself exactly as you are.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The ego thinks that it can gain power and manipulate reality more. But actually what happens is that to gain power you must surrender ego until you have surrendered it so fully that all your desire to control reality has disappeared and you then fully realize that whatever is happening is already Your/God's Will, so the only thing you gotta do is Love yourself exactly as you are.

Meh... Leo why don't you recognize that you want to be a superhuman rather than being a boring human? It's not that "hey brain, let's focus on walking through walls because the walls aren't really there" but realizing that you have the power to break all the rules created by this limited homo sapiens mind. Do you think that it is egoic to heal your body or show others that there is more than just this human experience? If you wanted to surrender so much, you would do nothing and talk about nothing, but you know that God IS the Self who Is aware of Itself. Are you aware of yourself?

18 minutes ago, Member said:

Meh... Leo why don't you recognize that you want to be a superhuman rather than being a boring human? It's not that "hey brain, let's focus on walking through walls because the walls aren't really there" but realizing that you have the power to break all the rules created by this limited homo sapiens mind. Do you think that it is egoic to heal your body or show others that there is more than just this human experience? If you wanted to surrender so much, you would do nothing and talk about nothing, but you know that God IS the Self who Is aware of Itself. Are you aware of yourself?

In my perspective, you are projecting your own beliefs and shit on Leo. Go do the work and find the truth yourself! No one will or can convince you otherwise. Empty your fucking cup already and go do the work! Love and light ??

12 minutes ago, Nercohype said:

In my perspective, you are projecting your own beliefs and shit on Leo. Love and light ??

My beliefs? You have no idea what are you talking about. You people are clueless, lmao.

I don't need your hypocrite love and light, so keep it to yourself. Bleah ?

Edited by Member

The body is like a bottle and awareness like air.

The bottle says, the awareness that is inside me is me, I am a bottle and the air outside me is the world.

But when you open the bottle and squeeze it, the air that is inside the bottle joins with what is outside and in reality the bottle is just imagining that he/she/it is separated.

The body is like the bottle and the air is like awareness, awareness pervades everything, the body is in awareness, and not the other way around. There's no awareness "inside" the body, the body is not aware of anything. Awareness is.

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

9 hours ago, NorthNow said:

I'm using this language deliberately because I know that people will just echo the things I already understand. 

The organism in question is me. Right now. Why is it here, not anywhere else? When this body dies, when will the next life be? What will exist in the meantime? Why is it so immediate and particular? Random chance??? Intention?? Where does the intention come from? 

I am ready to accept is not the case that experience will continue when I die and I will simply wake up in another life as I did in this one. As if one day I was an ant, I was stomped on, and now I am Jack. With an inclination towards existential questioning and teetering on the brink of insanity.

Intention, yes.

"Why is consciousness being embodied in this organism right now?"

The question is asked wrong. Consciousness is not embodied in any organisms.

Organisms - and thus also you as a human being - are embodied inside Consciousness, are made out of Consciousness, are created by Consciousness and are known/experienced/seen/perceived by Consciousness.

You are the dream, the substance of the dream, the creater of the dream and the "knower"/"experiencer" of the dream.

You are The Godhead = Consciousness = The Self = Love = Absolute Infinity

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

@Member bro.. You are the one who has this unshakable belief that miracles are possible and you can use your level of awareness to affect the physical world and manipulate reality. but then you come and ask others about how this works out ! 

You tell me lol    how does that work out?  Why do you believe it's possible?  Ever met someone face to face who did some miraculous healing? 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

28 minutes ago, Someone here said:

You tell me lol    how does that work out?  Why do you believe it's possible?  Ever met someone face to face who did some miraculous healing? 

No bro, I've experienced something myself, so I don't need proof from others. But I don't know how it works because for me it was unexpected, that's why I'm banging my head against the walls trying to figure it out. People telling me that I'm deluded can kiss my ask, that doesn't change a damn thing regarding my experience.

Edited by Member

7 minutes ago, Member said:

No bro, I've experienced something myself, so I don't need proof from others. But I don't know how it works because for me it was unexpected, that's why I'm banging my head against the walls trying to figure it out. People telling me that I'm deluded can kiss my ask, that doesn't change a damn thing regarding my experience.

I would like to hear your experience! 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

@Member

42 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I would like to hear your experience! 

Same here

:)

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@Member you are the levitation. You are not the person who experience levitation. Levitation has no differences Than breathing. It is just a thought. All is one, which is awareness itself. You are the awareness experiencing human body. You are the time. You are stuck in duality. You are not experiencing anything, you are the experience itself (these messages, air now, phone, your tv vs). 

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@Member these words has no differences than dog barks, and my pastrami sandwich now. I am eating you brother at the same time myself too :) you are delicious waow :) 

@James123 I want to try the joint that you smoke jk lol xD

39 minutes ago, James123 said:

@Member these words has no differences than dog barks, and my pastrami sandwich now. I am eating you brother at the same time myself too :) you are delicious waow :) 

You are so damn low that even my cat is smarter than you. Enjoy your pathetic existence and stop spreading bullshit because you know nothing. Your spirituality is nothing but stagnation and constipation and you call it enlightenment lol.

Edited by Member

48 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@James123 I want to try the joint that you smoke jk lol xD

Give me couple hours :) i will let you know brother :) 

35 minutes ago, Member said:

You are so damn low that even my cat is smarter than you. Enjoy your pathetic existence and stop spreading bullshit because you know nothing. Your spirituality is nothing but stagnation and constipation and you call it enlightenment lol.

I dont call it enlightenment. You did. there is no enlightenment, truth is just the moment. Enlightenment is just a word. I am nothing thats why Spirituality , constipation, stagnation and enlightenment is me, which are words. Additionally , we are identical, and disrespect is inevitable but avoidable. Be careful with your words for your own sake, because you will pay the price with holding idea or thoughts of that body. 

Edited by James123

You're living your life because you imagined it from scratched and created the entire timeline that led to your "birth". You imagined all of it.

The reason "your" storyline exists, is because "everything" exists inside of this singularity.

So God has to live through every single experience.

Hence you reading my words.

Reality would be incomplete if we weren't having this dialogue.

3 minutes ago, James123 said:

I dont call it enlightenment. You did. there is no enlightenment, truth is just the moment. Enlightenment is just a word. I am nothing thats why Spirituality , constipation, stagnation and enlightenment is me, which are words. 

You said that you are awakened but since you trivialize everything, from my perspective you are nothing but a lazy arrogant ass talking about things that you cannot comprehend yet. And don't tell me about Truth because it wipes its ass with you as a toilet paper. Enjoy the matrix ?

@Member moment is awakening. You are the matrix as nothing. Truth is you are formless. In this form everyone is wrong, you are right :) if you have a judgment towards someone, you are way far from truth. Because i am you. You are texting yourself. You will get it one day, dont worry. 

Edited by James123