Chumbimba

How to go deeper into pain

10 posts in this topic

Yesterday I asked how to get out of my head, but today I learned I actually need to self-reflect more and go deeper into my pain and misery. The problem is my mind won't take me all the way to get the answers I need to solve my problems. How can I go deeper into my pain, feel it more so that I can purify myself and solve my problems. 

Kundalini Yoga is great to get to those pain /emotional blockages so relieve/healing can happen, shamanic breathing, and of course psychedelics.

Edited by Javfly33

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

@Chumbimba

Read a bit online about the difference between pain & suffering. That misunderstanding is the problem.

“Letting go of our suffering is the hardest thing we will ever do”.

The Buddha

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Don´t give it energy. You are only about the positive, reinforce that in your mind. No Low vibrations No Pain.

That thing that hurts, it doesn´t make sense itself, think about it, it´s as absurd as victimization.

Your problems are meaningless. Be happy :)

8 hours ago, Chumbimba said:

How can I go deeper into my pain, feel it more so that I can purify myself and solve my problems. 

Kriya yoga, self enquiry, do nothing meditation 1 hour a day frequent 5meo retreats (aim for 10 day ones)...5-10 years, that'll do the trick easy.

Pain is an interesting one. People in pain are always more inclined to find God or just be wayyyy more aware. It's like it constantly draws your attention to now...it's torture ofcourse, but I kind of like it

@Chumbimba What ever answer you get from your suffering state will not solve it completely. Its going to be partial, since the source will be from ego-mind. You cannot solve suffering from the same conciousness level that created it. Even if you contemplate it, your skills and clarity from such chaotic state will be poor and non sense. To be asking questions on that level is like trying to get out of the water by diving deeper into it. When all you have to do is get out, lol. You see, the biggest problems in life, have the easiest way to be fixed. The whole world could be a paradise if people simply took a little time to relax, surrender and be, lmao. You are making it more complicated than it has to be. There are no problems, but the ones you create in your mind. Just stop creating them and problems are automatically fixed. 

You must be careful what advice you take if you don't know what you are getting into. With more power comes more responsability. Leo is a multi-diverse teacher that tries to reach people from all levels at the same time. Thats why he only does 5 meo. So he can stay as a personality while preaching the word of God. If you don't know Leo, yourself and truth at the same time, you will get into trouble. All of this actualized. org thing is beautiful nonsense. Enlightenment doesn't bring questions, only answers! You have misinterpreted the whole thing. You think after enlightenment you will be a mind asking all day long but its not like that. Thats how leo has comunicated to you logically for your understanding. In enlightenment you don't ask necesarily, you only see and know. No need for anything. If you want clarity and ending of suffering, listen to the timeless teachings of the masters, those embodying the truth you want. If you want diversity and fun, listen to Leo. All that knowledge Leo seems to have is bullshit from the relative domain. Thats why is never enough. Because its not ultimately the absolute truth. Even 5 meo dmt is a relative thing. There will always be a more deeper infinite experience of infinity than that. Because if not, Infinity wouldn't be infinite. Who ever thinks is going arrive to a final destination, will get lost. Absolute Truth is truth at what ever level. Levels will be relative to the priors even inside the absolute truth of Infinity. 

Here osho explains the intellectual drama

So if you truly want to solve your mental nonsense. Re-read the post I wrote on your last thread and be radically self honest with yourself. Accept yourself, the whole self improvement industry is complete garbage. Thats selling yourself to the devil. Making others like you means getting out of your space of being. Another thing is to change something of yourself because you simply wanted to. The source is totally different. 

"One cannot attain liberation by trying to pluck each leaf off of the tree. For more leaves will continue to grow. To attain liberation. The whole tree must be uprooted". -Ramana Maharshi

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

3 hours ago, Aaron p said:

...it's torture ofcourse, but I kind of like it

?

If God would hear you...now it's going to give you more pain ?

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

@Chumbimba sit @ be patient with yourself. Sit with the pain. Deeper layers will be revealed. Make sure to start with safety issues, which is trust, wanting to be here, etc. 

@Chumbimba This is just a POV. . . I would be cautious about framing it as “How can I go deeper into pain” and consider a frame like “How can I go deeper into feelings”. Or “How can I release stored tension and blocks”.

After one Ayahuasca ceremony, it was revealed that I still had some stored karma/tension energy within my body regarding my father over stuff that happened over 30 years ago. This was surprising, because I had worked through this in therapy and I had a few heart-to-heart talks with my dad. Cognitively, I had no more resentment to him. I could intellectually understand that he himself had a troubled upbringing and did the best he could. Yet there was still something deeper going on. Someone at the retreat suggested that I pretend that a pillow is my father and start punching the pillow. Allow the anger to rise and start screaming as I punch the pillow. . . Yet I couldn’t do it. I tried, yet it felt like I was faking it. . . A few months later, I got into Shamanic/Holotropic breathing and during one session all this stored body memory energy started getting released. Yet it wasn’t really “anger” or “pain”. But it sorta was. But also more. There were also a lot of tears, yet in a sorta good way. It was more like release. Yet if I had an intention of “I want to go deeper into anger or pain”, I’m not sure I this release would have surfaced. As well, it helped clarify “pain”, since at times there were just appearances of experience without the mind thinking “this is bad, I want this to stop”.