Javfly33

Please clarify me this: Its God personal or unpersonal?

48 posts in this topic

On 6/9/2020 at 3:37 PM, Leo Gura said:

You.

God is you.

@Leo Gura we aren't God, we are sons of God. if we say we are God it literally kills the concept of God. when we say God, the one that creates everything, such as human, animals, insects, planet, black hole etc. we are Gods in our essence, we have the same operating system (soul) and sprit like God. we are made in the images of God, as long as we are in state of human form we cannot label ourselves God. 

4 hours ago, Conscious life said:

@Leo Gura we aren't God, we are sons of God. if we say we are God it literally kills the concept of God. when we say God, the one that creates everything, such as human, animals, insects, planet, black hole etc. we are Gods in our essence, we have the same operating system (soul) and sprit like God. we are made in the images of God, as long as we are in state of human form we cannot label ourselves God. 

Leo's "you are God" pointer was a huge help to me coming from a Christian background and lots of imagining a God that was all powerful and to be revered "thing" outside of myself. That's the thing about pointers though, they are only helpful if the person you're pointing for the benefit of is standing next to you and not in some opposite direction across the room. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

13 hours ago, Conscious life said:

You are God.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You are God.

Yes I am. Never moved anywhere. Dreaming entire thing. Was doing that forever without start at all or end in sight. 

So right now I am dreaming about my awakening. 

(I am such a sneaky sweetheart when I want to be mostly I am acting but hollywood rejected me so I am left with this) 

@Javfly33 Personal or impersonal are just only aspects of God. Some see the "personal" part and some others the "impersonal".

It is better to think of it with no attributes or with all the attributes!

^_^

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16