Someone here

the absolute truth about reality -my discovery

73 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Galyna said:

@Someone here how is the book? finished already?

Nope. Not yet. On chapter 14 currently. Been procrastinating a little bit lol. 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

@Someone here I'm  surprised you've started to read it in the first place. :D I am not being sarcastic, but hey, how many people even reading nowadays. Everybody is so busy, mama mia! 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

And all you will ever know . that's even more important. ;)

All we will ever know, that's right. Even if we had reached the highest state of awareness, we see that's the truth because it is something we have not experienced earlier, something advanced. If a cell in our body somehow finds out that it's a part of a much bigger system called human body, it is enlightened. Similarly if we find out that we are entirely something different, we are enlightened, we experience it and that becomes the truth. But truth itself is infinite. One day in the future, our mind will evolve and we might have the capability to see things much clearer. Then that experience becomes the truth. This might go on till infinity until...? Until maybe the experiment is over

4 minutes ago, Galyna said:

@Someone here I'm  surprised you've started to read it in the first place. :D I am not being sarcastic, but hey, how many people even reading nowadays. Everybody is so busy, mama mia! 

Well maybe because I'm a knowledge addict weirdo lol. 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

7 minutes ago, An young being said:

All we will ever know, that's right. Even if we had reached the highest state of awareness, we see that's the truth because it is something we have not experienced earlier, something advanced. If a cell in our body somehow finds out that it's a part of a much bigger system called human body, it is enlightened. Similarly if we find out that we are entirely something different, we are enlightened, we experience it and that becomes the truth. But truth itself is infinite. One day in the future, our mind will evolve and we might have the capability to see things much clearer. Then that experience becomes the truth. This might go on till infinity until...? Until maybe the experiment is over

This is the truth. 

• @Someone hereI know you are...This forum is full of Libras, Geminis and Aquariuses. You probably one of them.  :)

Knowledge should be the highest value. I know people here on this forum will say it will distract us from pursuing the Truth, but we have to get there somehow, through knowledge first, right?

3 minutes ago, Galyna said:
  • @Someone hereI know you are...This forum is full of Libras, Geminis and Aquariuses. You probably one of them.  :)

Knowledge should be the highest value. I know people here on this forum will say it will distract us from pursuing the Truth, but we have to get there somehow, through knowledge first, right?

Yup. 

Astrology charts are concepts and fantasies tho lol :ph34r:

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

Astrology charts are concepts and fantasies tho lol

This is very naive statement...sorry. If your sun sign  is not in Libra, Gemini and Aquarius, let's bet that your moon probably would be in one of those signs. Can almost guarantee this. 

So just for fun, am I correct in my statement or not? But be honest. I just want to prove you my point.

4 minutes ago, Galyna said:

This is very naive statement...sorry. If your sun sign  is not in Libra, Gemini and Aquarius, let's bet that your moon probably would be in one of those signs. Can almost guarantee this. 

So just for fun, am I correct in my statement or not? But be honest. I just want to prove you my point.

Astrology is a game of probabilities. Or just a mind game.

Edited by An young being

8 minutes ago, Galyna said:

Alright chillax lol. 

I'm indeed Aquarius. But it was just a chance.

Astrology is nonsense like it or not.  It's human made fantasies. It doesn't take a lot of intelligence to see that. The concept of years and months itself is a relative notion. So right now you think you are in the year 2020 and not 2028..hate to break it to you but there's no such thing. Years don't even exist. It's a human invention. One class of Einstein's relativity of time and all  Astrology's career goes out the window.

BTW. All that is off topic so let's stay on track here lol. 

Edited by Someone here

@Someone here No need to say anything, I already know you, lol. I can give you some generic characteristic of who you are, without knowing you personally. I love astrology.

@Galyna astrology can be interesting, but it is nothing more than another story holding significance for the "me". Some of my buddies are into Astrology, they keep putting everything into boxes, trying to find a meaning for everything. This is a prison, and I always politely tell them to stfu. I'm aquarius, now you can say "typical aquarius ??" 

8 hours ago, traveler said:

@Galyna astrology can be interesting, but it is nothing more than another story holding significance for the "me". Some of my buddies are into Astrology, they keep putting everything into boxes, trying to find a meaning for everything. This is a prison, and I always politely tell them to stfu. I'm aquarius, now you can say "typical aquarius ??" 

Apparently, the topic starter and other people will be upset if we derail this thread, lol so...can not continue this conversation. All I can say is that you are the fifth Aquarius I am meeting on this forum. Anyway, it is all irrelevant, you are absolutely correct. 

Edited by Galyna