Someone here

the absolute truth about reality -my discovery

73 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, Someone here said:

if you find any ultimate answer other than this let me know ?

I already told you. You are God. But if you want to let yourself molded by it, then live and die because that's the only screenplay you're aware of.

Mortals cannot become Gods as long as they think they're humans.

14 minutes ago, Member said:

I already told you. You are God. But if you want to let yourself molded by it, then live and die because that's the only screenplay you're aware of.

Try to get it because I won't repeat it again lol. 

This is literally all that exists and will ever exist and can possibly exist. It's all encompassing. It includes the realization of God and the nonrealization of God as well. Many people will live and die  without having a clue about God and all that fancy stuff. This  is much larger than that. If you just take what you call "the realization of God" as the only truth then sorry I don't want that  because your truth is so small compared to my truth that already includes your truth and much more. 

44 minutes ago, JosephKnecht said:

Edited by Someone here

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

30 minutes ago, Member said:

God is a concept pointing to a self aware infinite consciousness experience that appears in This. You can't have this, it is already. Notice that consciousness of the infinite can happen but is not a permanent "thing." All appearances are temporary. It's formlessness forming, you can't have this, there is just this. It is totally complete and whole in it's very nature, because it is all there is. There is not-two, expecting something else than this is what keeps you in a state of seperation, searching for an experience that is yet to come that will end your search. THIS IS THE END OF THE SEARCH. Notice that the end of the search will never come in the future, you are searching for the end of the search, the end of the search must by definition already be the case. The search is hopeless. This is COMPLETE nothingness appearing as THIS. There is just what is happening. Show me something else!

Edited by traveler

51 minutes ago, traveler said:

God is a concept pointing to a self aware infinite consciousness experience that appears in This. You can't have this, it is already. Notice that consciousness of the infinite can happen but is not a permanent "thing." All appearances are temporary. It's formlessness forming, you can't have this, there is just this. It is totally complete and whole in it's very nature, because it is all there is. There is not-two, expecting something else than this is what keeps you in a state of seperation, searching for an experience that is yet to come that will end your search. THIS IS THE END OF THE SEARCH. Notice that the end of the search will never come in the future, you are searching for the end of the search, the end of the search must by definition already be the case. The search is hopeless. This is COMPLETE nothingness appearing as THIS. There is just what is happening. Show me something else!

If you think that you're alive and then you'll be dead, then you're separate from the truth. Death is imaginary so there's no end to the search. You're just stuck in this role playing thinking that you're human and you're going to die. The truth is that you can become immortal and free from diseases... and I doubt that wanting to be healthy and never root is egoistical. So I will always be looking forward to the future because the future is our divine self waiting to be discovered. THIS is nothing but an illusion, not the infinite potential that we aren't aware of.

Edited by Member

@Someone here Nothing you think is even close to what reality is.

Drop your logic. You will not awaken that way. Everything you're doing here is still all at the level of concept, which is a million miles away from the real deal.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Someone here Nothing you think is even close to what reality is.

Drop your logic. You will not awaken that way. Everything you're doing here is still all at the level of concept, which is a million miles away from the real deal.

This is the real deal. I can't be deceived by logic anymore.  It doesn't get  "realer " than this.  Reality itself is awakening.  Dissect it however you want or don't.. Awakening is all that exists.
I'm not denying your higher levels of consciousness and the multiverses and all that.  I just discovered the only thing that could ever possibly fucking exist. Actuality. Call it consciousness it doesn't matter. This is it. If this is not it then what else is it if there isn't anything but it? Lol.
BTW. Thank you very much for everything you do and your videos. You have no fucking idea what you are  contributing to mankind.

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

5 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Someone here

Nice! It is indeed ‘this’. How do you ‘fit into this’? (If there’s a you and or a ‘this’, and or an ‘it’)

I will copy paste the answer to someone else who asked a similar question :

It doesn't matter. 

This is this and it is what it is and that's that. 

Whatever appears to be believed about these questions is whatever is appearing. It can appear as it wish. It's all Truth. 

@Someone here Cool. You found a nice new box to place reality into. Neat. You'll have to unpack that one too eventually though. No rush :)

Edited by JayG84

6 minutes ago, JayG84 said:

@Someone here Cool. You found a nice new box to place reality into. Neat. You'll have to unpack that one too eventually though. No rush :)

I didn't put anything nowhere. Everything is already in it's place as it is and I'm observing it. 

10 minutes ago, JayG84 said:

You are the box

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

I didn't put anything nowhere. Everything is already in it's place as it is and I'm observing it. 

There is no observer. Notice that there is no real seperation between seer and seen. There is no one here, nothing is really happening. It is a play of boundless energy. There is no real position.

I had a hunch relaity 

1 minute ago, traveler said:

There is no observer. Notice that there is no real seperation between seer and seen. There is no one here, nothing is really happening. It is a play of boundless energy. There is no real position.

yes but boundless energy is another illusion 

Just now, traveler said:

Whatever appears to be believed or said or experienced or thought about this or anything else is whatever is appearing. It's not under the control of No one. It can appear as it wish. It doesn't matter. Truth is ever present. 

1 minute ago, Nak Khid said:

I had a hunch relaity 

yes but boundless energy is another illusion 

It's just a concept, nothing comes close to nothing. 

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Whatever appears to be believed or said or experienced or thought about this or anything else is whatever is appearing. It's not under the control of No one. It can appear as it wish. It doesn't matter. Truth is ever present. 

Yes! :D

6 minutes ago, traveler said:

It's just a concept, nothing comes close to nothing. 

nothing is imaginary though

7 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

nothing is imaginary though

Elaborate?