Someone here

the absolute truth about reality -my discovery

73 posts in this topic

i have been contemplating this topic a lot recently and i believe i have reached solid conclusions.   these conclusions are unquestionable because they are self-evident..undeniably true and infallible which is what you need to qualify a truth as an "absolute truth".     so what is reality ?  reality is whatever appears to be appearing at the moment you think you are not asleep. period. that is it. there is nothing else. there is no need for any materialistic beliefs or spiritual beliefs. it is so  obvious that is totally overlooked and filtered out . kinda reminds me when you are looking for your glasses when you are actually wearing them  lol.   so basically there is no need to search for anything. there is no need to label it as anything or to have any kind of metaphysical worldviews  whether it is material..spiritual ..nondual etc.  reality is not consciousness. it is not matter. it is not dual .it is not nondual. it is not god, it is not a dream .it is not imagination. it is not a simulation. it is not a matrix. it is not your creation or my creation or gods creation . it is not any word or concept. but if i have to use a concept im gonna choose "actuality".  reality is actuality.  but then again i gone too far because actuality as actuality is not even "actuality" .it simply has no fucking name lol other than what you want to call it.  this video of Alan watts helped me with this  insight along with leos video 'what is Truth" and "what is actuality". 

so basically you want to know what is reality and what is the absolute truth about existence and your role in it?   well that is exactly what you are seeing right now .this is it. so what the fuck are you asking about  ?lol 

Edited by Someone here

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

6 minutes ago, Someone here said:

so basically you want to know what is reality and what is the absolute truth about existence and your role in it?   well that is exactly what you are seeing right now .this is it. so what the fuck are you asking about  ?lol 

Lol, reality is more than that. It is the future and the infinite potential. If reality is all there is then let's all sit and die because there's nothing else to do.

3 minutes ago, Member said:

Lol, reality is more than that. It is the future and the infinite potential. If reality is all there is then let's all sit and die because there's nothing else to do.

Again you don't get it. I'm not denying these possibilities. Anything is possible. But all that is relative truths. Conceptual in nature until the moment it becomes actual.  To talk about that we have to use concepts which are second order derivative from the only absolute truth that there is.. which is this. 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

Have you noticed that Reality is the only thing that exists?

All of those concepts go through the roof as you said, because they are not always present as Reality is.

Edited by Javfly33

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

2 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Have you noticed that Reality is the only thing that exists?

All of those concepts go through the roof as you said, because they are not always present as Reality is.

Exactly!.  This is the most deep insight ever and the most obvious one also lol. 

@Someone here ?? yes you are there - now that also means that the human you is imaginary aka a concept.  Because as there is only actuality - that makes the idea of you illusory.   So when that is realized, lets say via self inquiry, the you collapses into actuality and you become pure actuality.  That which is your true nature.  That is a satori.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Again you don't get it. I'm not denying these possibilities. Anything is possible. But all that is relative truths. Conceptual in nature until the moment it becomes actual.  To talk about that we have to use concepts which are second order derivative from the only absolute truth that there is.. which is this. 

Absolute truth is not some static noise on some stupid infinite screen. You are God manifesting reality. It all comes from within and flows in the river of the future. You are all that has ever existed. What you assume is that there's a reality outside of you and all the stories from the beginning of the universe are true. Science explains only what there is, or this is, same things that you're repeating here again and again.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Someone here ?? yes you are there - now that also means that the human you is imaginary aka a concept.  Because as there is only actuality - that makes the idea of you illusory.   So when that is realized, lets say via self inquiry, the you collapses into actuality and you become pure actuality.  That which is your true nature.  That is a satori.

There is no no need to collapse into actuality or anything else. 

Actuality is the only thing that exists.  Omg what the hell did i just discover  =the most obvious thing ever lol 

Yes. Too close to see. Can't find what already is. 

Just now, Someone here said:

There is no no need to collapse into actuality or anything else. 

Actuality is the only thing that exists.  Omg what the hell did i just discover  =the most obvious thing ever lol 

You ARE actuality.  Thats what has to be realized.  If you already did you would be enlightened.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, Member said:

Absolute truth is not some static noise on some stupid infinite screen. You are God manifesting reality. It all comes from within and flows in the river of the future. You are all that has ever existed. What you assume is that there's a reality outside of you and all the stories from the beginning of the universe are true. Science explains only what there is, or this is, same things that you're repeating here again and again.

I didn't say any of that here so I think you are totally off-track or you should be replying in another thread. 

And again all these cool ideas are not more true than this thing here.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You ARE actuality.  Thats what has to be realized.  If you already did you would be enlightened.

It doesn't matter what I realize or what I don't realize. Since actuality is the only thing that exist then I'm also actuality. My realizations can come and go all they want. They are nothing but actuality itself. 

27 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I didn't say any of that here so I think you are totally off-track or you should be replying in another thread.

Don't be so harsh, I'm trying to help you with some insights lol. But anyway, believe what you want ;)

Edited by Member

3 minutes ago, Member said:

Don't be so harsh, I'm trying to help you with some insights lol. But anyway, believe what you want ;)

Why believe the truth when you can see the truth? ?

Most people who argue that the Buddha wasn't interested in the nature of reality provide two examples from the Pali Canon.

In the Cula-Malunkyovada Sutta (Majjhima Nikaya 63), a monk named Malunkyaputta declared that if the Buddha did not answer some questions -- Is the cosmos eternal? Does a Tathagata exist after death? -- he would give up being a monk. The Buddha replied that Malunkyaputta was like a man struck by a poisoned arrow, who would not have the arrow removed until someone told him the name of the man who had shot him, and whether he was tall or short, and where he lived, and what sort of feathers were used for the fletchings.

Being given answers to those questions would not be helpful, the Buddha said. "Because they are not connected with the goal, are not fundamental to the holy life. They do not lead to disenchantment, dispassion, cessation, calming, direct knowledge, self-awakening, Unbinding."

In several other places in the Pali texts, the Buddha discusses skillful and unskillful questions. For example, in the Sabbasava Sutta (Majjhima Nikaya 2), he said that speculating about the future or the past, or wondering "Am I? Am I not? What am I? How am I? Where has this being come from? Where is it bound?" gives rise to a "wilderness of views" that do not help liberate one from dukkha (unpleasant physical or mental experiences)

The Path of Wisdom

The Buddha taught that ignorance is the cause of hate and greed. Hate, greed, and ignorance are the three poisons from which all suffering comes.

@Nak Khid thanks for the knowledge ... :)

"All troubles come to an end when the ego dies"

"God has become man; man will become God again"

2 minutes ago, Member said:

When I read what you're saying is like I'm hearing my eco from the past. Instant headache.

Soultion :  Stop reading what I'm saying then. Simple isn't it? 

Go crack your head over this question for another million years and if you find any ultimate answer other than this let me know ?

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

reality is whatever appears to be appearing at the moment you think you are not asleep

Are you the reality or are you in reality?

Are you the object in which appearances occur or are you the subject that observes appearances?

You could be both or neither. Are you someone here or no one here? @Someone here

1 minute ago, JosephKnecht said:

Are you the reality or are you in reality?

Are you the object in which appearances occur or are you the subject that observes appearances?

You could be both or neither. Are you someone here or no one here? @Someone here

It doesn't matter. 

This is this and it is what it is and that's that. 

Whatever appears to be believed about these questions is whatever is appearing. It can appear as it wish. It's all Truth.