ivankiss

Nonduality and Sex

9 posts in this topic

Ever loose yourself while having sex? And I mean really, really loose yourself? To the point where you're not able to tell who's doing who or what? ? it all just becomes a wave. A dance.

Like everything else; this too can be magical and beautiful, or it can be straight on terrifying. ? 

Can't the man just enjoy some regular sex, for the Love of God?! ?

How are things going for ya? Is sex still...sex?

Yeah, has made it 100x better for me, much more about connecting and deeply loving, instead of simply a race to the finish like 99% of sex is these days. 

Rupert Spira has the best video I’ve seen on the topic, “Don’t use sex to increase your awareness, use your awareness to express your sexuality.” 

To, put it in a non-formal way, go enjoy fucking more than you ever have before and be completely involved in the process from beginning to end! 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

It's so nice to gain some knowledge about sex itself from the internet (not being closed-minded to think 'I know everything'!), but the thing you mentioned is coming from a place where you have unleashed your inner savage raw masculinity and it's way better than pieces of knowledge on books and tutorials!
it's actually so great to have a partner to be able to take you to that place, I mean a personality of the caveman which lies underneath in our primal brain and it waits for the trigger like a loaded firearm! 

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

@LfcCharlie4 @hamedsf Glad you guys can relate xD

My thoughts are still somewhat mixed regarding the topic, but the again...Thoughts will be thoughts xD

I guess jumping into the pool of Love is what it is.

@dimitri Just YouTube search “Rupert Spira Sexuality” 

he essentially explains how there are no rules, and in some people they become more sexual than ever, and in others they become celibate, but the one thing that remains true- sex is no less No longer filling a hole or void in ones life, and is simply an expression of this understanding and love (but that doesn’t mean you don’t have animalistic sex, it just means you aren’t using it to find happiness, merely to have fun etc) 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@LfcCharlie4 I like that. Must check the vid. Thanks! 

Nothing wrong with enjoying the pleasures of our senses, imo. To me; sex is a celebration of Unity. Of Life. Existence. Being.

I am very sexual in nature. Always has been. Awakening has only purified my intentions.

On 6/8/2020 at 1:52 AM, ivankiss said:

Can't the man just enjoy some regular sex, for the Love of God?! ?

lol

"All troubles come to an end when the ego dies"

"God has become man; man will become God again"

@ivankiss Yeah I’m exactly the same, but also on a more relative level, we are young men, that’s natural and completely fine to embrace and enjoy our sexuality in a loving manner. 

I agree with you 100%, Leo has written on here about it too, that sexuality is something to embrace and be expressed if we wish to, and become a master of ;)