Kalki Avatar

5-MeO-DMT questions to Leo

65 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Nak Khid said:

Mike Tyson is currently the most enlightene person on 

maxresdefault.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Iron Mike is my guru,  the toad has opened him. He is the top awakened avatar , complete transformation  

Uhhh no, he’s an utter meathead.

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Take some 5-MeO and you'll know how I know.

don't confuse chemistry with wisdom

40 minutes ago, Kalki Avatar said:

Poor shinzen, seems so innocent and good.

He is innocent and good, but he doesn't understand what the fuck reality is.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Kalki Avatar By Leo standards, nobody is awake. 

have you known of anyone that has done 5meo or the other psychedelic you said is more powerful, after already being liberated?

I've done it after being "liberated" and it's far far more powerful. Sober persistent experience of no-self is not even 1% in terms of how powerful 5-MeO is but then again your neurotransmitters are alerted so I guess it's expected, it's like when I wake up in the morning sober I'm pretty energized from my night's rest but it doesn't come close to meth. 

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

They are jokers and have no clue what's going on.

They are sitting on a bottomless diamond mine and don't even know it.

The full power of psychedelics is virtually unknown to anyone. We are still in the Psychedelic Dark Age.

I cannot agree more. Hehe. Excting times ahead.

My life purpose is to help mainstream society explore the full power of psychedelics. We're talking both for just plain therapy-purposes and of course also for spiritual purposes.

That's my LP. Leo, do you have any tips on how I can help make this life purpose become a reality? 

Right now, my plan is to study psychology at Copenhagen University (please everyone reading this, wish for me that I get in:D haha) and then use my psychology degree to study psychedelic therapy and at some point open centers in Denmark and the globe and spread that good shit.

Sounds like an ok plan to you Leo? ANything you think I should know? You are after all probably the dude on this planet with the most psychedelic experience (in spiritual realms at least), so I'm honored to even be able to ask you this question.

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You said everything is imaginary

thus there is no reality, period  

thus the mind attempts to extract part of this imaginary totality
and falsely calls it a word "reality" when no such thing exists and the word is meaningless 

5 hours ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

My life purpose is to help mainstream society explore the full power of psychedelics. We're talking both for just plain therapy-purposes and of course also for spiritual purposes.

That's my LP. Leo, do you have any tips on how I can help make this life purpose become a reality? 

Right now, my plan is to study psychology at Copenhagen University (please everyone reading this, wish for me that I get in:D haha) and then use my psychology degree to study psychedelic therapy and at some point open centers in Denmark and the globe and spread that good shit.

Sounds like an ok plan to you Leo? ANything you think I should know? You are after all probably the dude on this planet with the most psychedelic experience (in spiritual realms at least), so I'm honored to even be able to ask you this question.

Sounds like an interesting plan.

Just be mindful of the legal issues. Not sure what they are in your part of the world.

2 hours ago, Nak Khid said:

You said everything is imaginary

thus there is no reality, period  

Obviously there is a reality as you are in it right now.

Imagination doesn't mean no reality.

24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

However if you claim everything is imaginary then it does and that is something you say
"everything is imaginary" 
If you imagine reality that doesn't mean what you imagine is reality. 
If you want to claim everything imagined is reality then everything is reality. 
If you want to claim reality is imagined and imagination is also imagined how would they be distinguished? 

Once again if a word is placed after "everything is" the word becomes meaningless. 

And of course "reality" is a hypothetical concept, a belief

Edited by Nak Khid

@Nak Khid Stop talking about things you are clearly not conscious of.

6 hours ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

That's also my LP. Don't copy me! Lol

Maybe if you are successful before me you can come to Spain and we can partner up ?

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

@Nak Khid  haha did you mean "touche" ? :)

It seems like you're struggling to hold paradox in your mind. The subtle distinctions you have to make here are more nuanced than your black/white, real/imagined, all or nothing paradigm.

Imagination is real! and reality is imaginary. You imagine reality, and reality is everything imaginable to an infinite mind. We're just limited in our everyday un-awakened state.

You have to develop your ability to make fine distinctions about reality by actually doing the work. Armchair philosophy wont get you there, and really, language wont either. gl!

been up all night waiting for Leo's new video. It's the highlight of my weekend. I usually I meditate for 30 minutes then grab my snacks and go watch it. Long Live Leo Gura Long live the king. 

Edited by diamondpenguin

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

21 minutes ago, mikelyons said:

@Nak Khid  haha did you mean "touche" ? :)

It seems like you're struggling to hold paradox in your mind. The subtle distinctions you have to make here are more nuanced than your black/white, real/imagined, all or nothing paradigm.

Imagination is real! and reality is imaginary. You imagine reality, and reality is everything imaginable to an infinite mind. We're just limited in our everyday un-awakened state.

You have to develop your ability to make fine distinctions about reality by actually doing the work. Armchair philosophy wont get you there, and really, language wont either. gl!

don't confuse all contradictions as legitimate (possibly) paradoxes 

according our guru:

Leo Gura
Ultimately, at rock bottom, everything is imaginary.

there is no reality.   If there was reality everything thing would be comprised of the real and the imaginary.

@mikelyonsYou need to quit your belief that reality exists, everything is imaginary. 

I know this might be a hard pill to swallow but you're going to have to give up this religious belief in "reality" 
That's a word with no meaning, a facade, a hoax

We are hallucinations 
You can't extract reality from a hallucination

You want to go believing that real things exist  as well  as our ability to imagine? 

Come on, that's what every mainstream Joe Blow thinks.  We have go higher than that

"Reality exists"   that sounds like some kind of faith based idea that Homer Simpson would go for.  

All that we see or seem Is but a dream within a dream.

14 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

don't confuse all contradictions as legitimate (possibly) paradoxes 

according our guru:

there is no reality.   If there was reality everything thing would be comprised of the real and the imaginary.

@mikelyonsYou need to quit your belief that reality exists, everything is imaginary. 

I know this might be a hard pill to swallow but you're going to have to give up this religious belief in "reality" 
That's a word with no meaning, a facade, a hoax

We are hallucinations 
You can't extract reality from a hallucination

You want to go believing that real things exist  as well  as our ability to imagine? 

Come on, that's what every mainstream Joe Blow thinks.  We have go higher than that

"Reality exists"   that sounds like some kind of faith based idea that Homer Simpson would go for.  

All that we see or seem Is but a dream within a dream.

Imagination is form - finite and relative.  The formless is the Absolute.  It is pure Truth or Infinity - Absolute understanding.  Absolute understanding is equivalent to Absolute Love.   It contains all the potential of infinite imagination within it.  It cannot be accurately depicted here but we do our best.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Thats how peter ralston would say it.

On 7.6.2020 at 10:42 PM, Javfly33 said:

Maybe if you are successful before me you can come to Spain and we can partner up ?

Most definitely ❤️??

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

16 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

The apples don't fall far from the tree.

59 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The apples don't fall far from the tree.

?