Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VeganAwake

Ingredients for Awakening

9 posts in this topic

Enjoyed how he described "it's not a gaining but a letting go", it happens to be the most difficult ingredient.... really resonated here...

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

A willingness to look deep within. That is surely needed.

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

"You can only see what you are not but never what you are, because you are that."

Yes. It is so obvious that you miss it. You have to remove all your beliefs and ideas. Then it will hit you

But it is very hard -- for most ppl -- to remove all their beliefs and ideas.

To let go of all that takes extreme Self-Love.

For example the very complex and deeply programmed idea that you are a human. If you dont naturally FEEL whole, you will cling to this idea, cos - to you - it's all your reality/survival depends on: that you are human. And therefore you can't let go.

But if you feel at peace and got love flowing inside you, naturally it will be easier to accept the letting go of believing to be a human.

When that belief goes out the window, all that is left, is God, i.e. yourself.

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

40 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

"You can only see what you are not but never what you are, because you are that."

Yes. It is so obvious that you miss it. You have to remove all your beliefs and ideas. Then it will hit you

But it is very hard -- for most ppl -- to remove all their beliefs and ideas.

To let go of all that takes extreme Self-Love.

For example the very complex and deeply programmed idea that you are a human. If you dont naturally FEEL whole, you will cling to this idea, cos - to you - it's all your reality/survival depends on: that you are human. And therefore you can't let go.

But if you feel at peace and got love flowing inside you, naturally it will be easier to accept the letting go of believing to be a human.

When that belief goes out the window, all that is left, is God, i.e. yourself.

Sounds very interesting...❤

The recognition here was that there actually isn't a Self.... it was just a misidentification with thought and contracted energy inside the body.

This made it much easier to let go of past conditioning / egoic self agenda...

I wouldn't describe the experience here as self-love but rather when the truth is desired more than life itself it's easier to let go and "die before you die"

It was also recognized that the ego was trying to sneak in the back door and create another identity to keep it self intact in a more subtle and sneaky way ie: True Self, Higher Self or God.

But this trick was recognized for what it was... sneaky spiritual ego tactic.

There is nothing left to adopt another concept of what I was, it was just recognized to be nothing, which was always the case.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

1 hour ago, VeganAwake said:

Sounds very interesting...❤

The recognition here was that there actually isn't a Self.... it was just a misidentification with thought and contracted energy inside the body.

This made it much easier to let go of past conditioning / egoic self agenda...

I wouldn't describe the experience here as self-love but rather when the truth is desired more than life itself it's easier to let go and "die before you die"

It was also recognized that the ego was trying to sneak in the back door and create another identity to keep it self intact in a more subtle and sneaky way ie: True Self, Higher Self or God.

But this trick was recognized for what it was... sneaky spiritual ego tactic.

There is nothing left to adopt another concept of what I was, it was just recognized to be nothing, which was always the case.

Well my friend. 

Yes, let's get real. Non-duality means not one, not two, not nothing, not form, not emptiness, not this, not that. Neti neti neti neti neti.

When I write "God" , "Self" it is just how I feel it resonantes most with what I feel I am. I don't actually feel like a self with any desires. 

I don't know what I want. I don't know who I am. I can call it God / Self / Consciousness / Nothingness but all labels miss the actual point.

The Godhead naturally cannot know itself. Just like teeth cannot bite itself. Like eyes can't see themselves. Like a hand can't hold itself.

So I know that I don't know myself.

I don't know what I want. I have faith that whatever happens is what I want. I trust the Universe and in that sense I'm just a wave in an infinite ocean being pushed by that. But I don't resist it. I have let go completely. And that is probably the best definition of enligthenment. A complete letting go.

Another definition of the true nature of reality -- instead of "God" , "Self" -- could be that it is a musical thing.

There exist no things. Only patterns. Only music. Only the dance. Reality is an infinitely complex musical happening with no beginning and no ending. I am that. I am music. <3 

Yes, instead of saying I'm God or The Self I could as well say I'm the Spaghetti Monster and it would be just as true. I don't know what I am, and I'm fine with that. If you can be truly fine with that, truly rest in not-knowing, then you are free. Love <3

oh last thing

"There is nothing left to adopt another concept of what I was, it was just recognized to be nothing, which was always the case."

No, you are not nothing. You can't say what you are. As long as you believe yourself to be X or Y, i.e. "nothing", "God" , "emptiness", "Self", "Consciousnes" you are not there yet.

I like saying I'm God and that everything is God. I'm just playing around: I'm fully aware that language can't grasp actual truth. :-) Language is a dualistic invention. A game God is playing =)  Best of luck to you God. :D 

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

And well. 

I see on my note app on my phone, I typed down a question for myself some days before my permanent awakening.

It was:

"Why do we care SO fucking much - consciously and/or unconsciously - what other people think of us? How is this problem solved for good?"

And I see now that I have solved it. And I solved it by realizing that what I am is the same that everyone else is. In other words, "myself" and "other" are identical, one. So yeah, you have to get this feeling of just knowing that whatever happens to you is something you do to yourself. When you can rest in that 24/7, you are enlightened in my book. But it isn't by any means easy to "get there". It requires a deep 'letting go' of oneself. And in order to let go of oneself I sincerely believe that you need to practice self-love first - in most cases (everyone are unique ofc). Eternal happiness to everyone reading these random letters. <3

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

3 hours ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

No, you are not nothing. You can't say what you are. As long as you believe yourself to be X or Y, i.e. "nothing", "God" , "emptiness", "Self", "Consciousnes" you are not there yet.

There isn't distance to what is already the case.

It isn't a process, a path to follow or a goal to achieve in the future... rather Enlightenment is already the case, its what is here and now.

To say someone is not there yet, is the dream, is Maya, is a misunderstanding that there is an individual that can one day achieve something called enlightenment. This is the dream.

An individual never becomes enlightened...

Enlightenment is the recognition that there never was a separate individual located within the body/mind organism. It was Maya illusion of the self.

Then it could be said that Enlightenment isn't real because there's No One, No Individual that actually becomes enlightened.

This is why it's often called an unveiling or a lifting of the Veil.

It's already the case it just needs to be recognized or seen with clear eyes.

I agree with your statement that one can't say who they are ❤

Because the one that believes it could know something is the illusion itself..

This is about Unknowing!!

Edited by VeganAwake

@VeganAwake You are your kids my 'man' love 'them' for God's sake. Drop ?. Not an illusion happening to no one.Really just drop it. You are Actual Love. 

Create great dream you are the Source and you have all tools. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity  they are loved no worries... it's the same unconditional love held for everything... ❤

You are free to believe anything you want ...."it is that free"