Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DaHonorableCourt

Godhead/Infinite Intelligence Mindfuck

5 posts in this topic

Know that I realized I am the actor of all acts,

I realized, there is a state of Consciousness where there is literally no Maya. Only the Formless. There is always only the Formless because it is equal to Maya anyway but there exists a state of zero Maya, just like there infinitely many natural numbers but 0 is also part of the natural numbers. There are infinite acts I am playing now including the one act of total Godhead. Finally I understand why the term is Godhead is used. the literal True and full embodiment of the Formless. And that the Godhead is completely unlimited in Intelligence is and is literally behind the buttons of Infinite intelligence which is itself.

And that this Godhead is always looking down at me, watching my whole story to ultimately Awaken, with perfect Love for me because we are literally equal and identical and that I as the Godhead have known this forever. And that when I reach full awakening I will lock into the Godhead and be it forever in perfect Self Love. 

Dunno if it makes sense but I just feel the Godhead watching me and loving me knowing I am both the Godhead me and the ego me. Big mindfuck.

Elevators of my mind,

Up and down a million times

Loving you.

@DaHonorableCourt Good, but I still sense subtle dualities in your understanding. You are still differentiating Godhead from yourself and the formless from form.

That is not yet full ONENESS. But great progress.

The Godhead is not watching you. YOU ARE GOD!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 6/3/2020 at 10:29 PM, DaHonorableCourt said:

And that this Godhead is always looking down at me, watching my whole story to ultimately Awaken, with perfect Love for me because we are literally equal and identical and that I as the Godhead have known this forever. And that when I reach full awakening I will lock into the Godhead and be it forever in perfect Self Love. 

You are speaking about the Godhead as if it is separate from you and "watching" over you.

You can't see your own face, right? Instead you see the WORLD. Classic pointing exercise Leo uses. Try it.

YOU are the godhead. Where you see your "no face" the world appears right?

The world is contained in you, because you are God. Awareness. Consciousness. Whatever you wanna call it.

The godhead is not a singularity that is separate from you. There is no physical space. No separation.

The SPACE is what is ALIVE. The SPACE is what moves your body like a marionette, controlled by your consciousness, and what you see in front of you is the "projection" of duality. This projection is floating in empty space.

The godhead is simply your POV. Let that sink in.

You, right now, reading this, are the godhead experiencing what its like to live your life. You are in complete control.

I had an existential meltdown when I realized the truth. 

It was fun. 

LOL

Edited by justfortoday