Emotionalmosquito

Linguistically slaughtered by hot female rashie on different forum

22 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

4chan is all swine.

We may have to agree to disagree here because I've seen some very insightful posts there on all matter of things from psychedelics to spiritual alchemy, self improvement, meditation and such. Even on the most notoriously disgusting boards. I'm not proud of the amount of time I've spent there so I know what I've seen. They used to post the most horrifyingly disturbing things imaginable quite regularly but not as much any more. 

Just like LastThursday said to ask: Have i outgrown the group I thought I belonged to? Point being, that may very well be several people there now. Ready for a change but struggling to leave the cesspool they've become so akin to. That was almost me.

4 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

We may have to agree to disagree here because I've seen some very insightful posts there on all matter of things from psychedelics to spiritual alchemy, self improvement, meditation and such. Even on the most notoriously disgusting boards. I'm not proud of the amount of time I've spent there so I know what I've seen. They used to post the most horrifyingly disturbing things imaginable quite regularly but not as much any more. 

Just like LastThursday said to ask: Have i outgrown the group I thought I belonged to? Point being, that may very well be several people there now. Ready for a change but struggling to leave the cesspool they've become so akin to. That was almost me.

There are a lot of dysfunctional people who are interested in meditation, self-improvement and psychedelics. The amount of people I know who believe in absurd conspiracy theories whilst also doing spiritual practices is staggering.

A lot of nonsense is coming from the spiritual community lately due to dysfunctional people adopting these kinds of belief sets.

Edited by Scholar