WaveInTheOcean

I'm done - ask me anything xD

130 posts in this topic

@WaveInTheOcean also thanks for answering.

Most people usually scoff when I bring up the issue of solipsism. I am trying to break through from it.

I wish you so much success with your future ❤️

Edited by justfortoday

27 minutes ago, freeman194673 said:

who came first the chicken or the egg?

Ever heard of evolution? 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

@WaveInTheOcean Very good!

But you ain't done. Keep going.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Javfly33 Thank you brother. Good luck in your pursuits as well <3 

5 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

@WaveInTheOcean also thanks for answering.

Most people usually scoff when I bring up the issue of solipsism. I am trying to break through from it.

I wish you so much success with your future ❤️

No problem. solipsism can relatively speaking be viewed as true. Absolutely speaking, it's not. The only things that are absolutely true are: God. Consciousness. Love. Absolute Infinity. Infinite Imagination. And all these 5 things are all pointing to the same truth: God. Language/words are just pointers though. Either you directly get it or you don't. Words don't really matter (yet they also do in a sense, in order to ground you as God in human form).

You can surely come up with more Absolute True words for the Absolute Truth. LIke "Nothingness" and so on. It all works (as pointers).

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

57 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

When you know you're God you have absolute free will. 

What do you mean by that?

Edited by SerpaeTetra

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@WaveInTheOcean Very good!

But you ain't done. Keep going.

WaveInTheOcean as an ego/isolated mind is honored for your reply, dear Leo ;D

God is honored too I guess. ;D

The experience felt like getting done for good. Like a puzzle piece being assembled in all the right ways. 

However, you are right, now this finished puzzle piece can begin enter a new larger puzzle. That new larger puzzle now has to be assembled. And so to infinity.

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

1 minute ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

WaveInTheOcean as an ego/isolated mind is honored for your reply, dear Leo ;D

God is honored too I guess. ;D

The experience felt like getting done for good. Like a puzzle piece being assembled in all the right ways. 

However, you are right, now this finished puzzle piece can begin enter a new larger puzzle piece. And so to infinity.

I feel you. I've been there many times.

Namaste. Welcome to the Ocean ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

32 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

Neither. The chicken-egg came first. You can't have tails without heads and vice-versa.

how can the answer be neither if both exist?

you mean both of them?

can you contextualise this historically?

1 minute ago, freeman194673 said:

how can the answer be neither if both exist?

you mean both of them?

can you contextualise this historically?

Neither and both is the answer.

Existence is inherently paradoxical from the human PoV, if you didn't knew that already.

If you want to answer the question in a relative biological true way, I guess most biologists would say the egg came first. You can read up on that if you want. It's called evolutionary biology.

@freeman194673

If you want a scientific answer.. the chicken came first because all birds evolved from reptiles.   They were giving birth directly and then they started growing wings and the procreating process evolved from nonsexual splitting into giving birth directly and finally by producing eggs. 

t's so simple. You don't have to be Einstein to get it. 

Edited by Someone here

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

As a slight off-topic I would add that I find 2C-B very interesting because it retains your language-abilities.

Like 2CB makes your mood super trippy. How you feel is trippy in body end emotions (and your consciousness is very much expanded so that it feels like you can get insights from outside yourself, talk with "others"). But you can still think pretty clear if you want to.

It's been years since LSD, but I remember on LSD that everything, including my thinking, got veeeeeeeery trippy. Like it was hard making a coherent sentence. 

Maybe I was just unmature back then. However I can read that many say they can act out sober on 2CB if they want to. And that's pretty true in my experience. Very good beginner psychedelic (in lower doses though).

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I feel you. I've been there many times.

Namaste. Welcome to the Ocean ;)

Oh yes, it feels very Good to merge with the Ocean, finally :x  This wave surely was wild and long before it finally collapsed. It slowly got smaller and slowly approached the surface these last 12 months. This experience feels like the final splash.

34 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

Yes. You and I are the same - God.

The best explanation possible through language is this: I/You - as God - is "simultaneously" imagning "WaveInTheOcean" and "justfortoday" as two different isolated "minds/persons/bodies" within God's dream. 

Simultaneously? So what people say that "you will live each one of the lives of all humans until Infinity, one at a time" is false ?

Can I became consciouss that I experienced @WaveInTheOcean's life directly? 

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

12 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Simultaneously? So what people say that "you will live each one of the lives of all humans until Infinity, one at a time" is false ?

Note that I said "best possible explanation through _language_" .

Simultaneously is a special word to use. In one way it works. In another way it doesn't. The reason it kind of doesn't work is that "time" is also just imagination/an illusion. 

To say "one at a time" is also kind of true and not true.

It just can't be put into words fully.

But existence is absolute infinite in infinite many ways. Know that.

"Can I became consciouss that I experienced @WaveInTheOcean's life directly? "

Look, you are already experiencing the life of WaveInTheOcean just as I am right now also experiencing the life of Javfly33.

you = I = God

WaveInTheOcean and javfly33 are just imagined isolated ego-body-minds within God's infinite mind.

The reason you - relatively speaking - can't consciously transform your current PoV-experience into WaveInTheOcean's-PoV-experience is that >>>YOU ALREADY ARE EXPERIENCING IT<<< =D 

So of course, relatively speaking, I as WaveInTheOcean cannot read your mind right now. Just as you cannot read mine.

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

I gotta say that I think music really helped me during my 2CB-trip. I listened to Jon Hopkins. I just pressed shuffly play Jon Hopkins and listened to his tracks only for 3 hours straight in my earphones (Jaybird Vista, very nice earphones). It was amazing how Spotify's algorithm just seemed to pick the right songs in the right order of Jon Hopkins. Of course I am Spotify's algorithm, so it makes sense.

One track that absolute destroyed and shattered me was this one: 

Listen to it in quality headphones with high volume and close your eyes and drift away. Works even sober.

1 hour ago, SerpaeTetra said:

What do you mean by that?

I mean that everything that happens in everyone's lives is always God's/my will. Before and after enlightenment. Nothing changes.

All that changes is that when you become enlightened/remember you're God, then it's like God through that human-form can make changes "on-the-fly".

From a human PoV you have 0 free will if your consciousness is very low/selfish/narrow. (You may very well believe and feel that you are free to take your own choices but that's a big illusion. As long as you identify with your ego-body-mind-persona, you are per definition not free). 
The more you expand your consciousness the more free you become. When you fully realize you're God you become absolutely free to make free changes on the fly. Before you could also make changes on the fly, but they were "not-free" in the sense that the changes were determined by God. Now that I'm enlightened the changes are still made by God, but that's fucking me, and I know it's me! Ta-dahh, you see?

Waking up is realizing that absolutely speakning you have never made a mistake and you can never make one! (Relatively speaking lots of mistakes have been made and I'll make more. But they will absolutely speaking be perfect/correct/not-mistakes/made out of Love/Goodness).

(changes = choices in this context).

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

@WaveInTheOcean

Great ‘work’! Enjoy!

:)

♥️

♥️ ♥️ ♥️

I think one of the most beautiful things was seeing how all the pain and suffering I have endured in my life was something I did to myself in order to get to where I am right now. 

And right now I don't think I can ever suffer again. Sure, there will be pain in various ways. But I don't think I will resist and suffer anymore. I feel so fucking free. And I have to add to that that I also felt very light-weight and free in the past month leading up to this 2CB-trip. 

I really don't care much about other people's opinions anymore. All that matters is my own opionion of myself. And hey, I'm God, and other people's opinions are thus also my opinion's, so in a way I still have to care, but I just do it in a non-needy/selfless way now. A conscious way.

When you stop caring about what other people think of you, when you stop worrying about your self-image, then it feels like you step out of a space suit. You feel so light in mind and body. And you get muuuuuuuuch more energy. It's like I don't even need that much sleep now. No more energy spent on how to please other people. I just please myself now, and every other human being is myself.

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

@WaveInTheOcean I just came back from dmt trip listening to the song you recommended with my finest headphones. Just WOW lol.