Someone here

how to disprove solipsism ?

346 posts in this topic

This thread won't die haha.

So think of it like this guys.  You are infinite Mind or Infinite Awareness.  You limited yourself to a finite level of consciousness in which Oneness has been fragmented.  There is you over here - and someone else over there.   There are, well other people....Awesome!  All is well in the world.

But..you literally can have an awakening or mystical experience in which your awareness or consciousness expands 1000 fold.  At this level of consciousness - and this is the facet of awakening i call Oneness, i think Leo calls it aloneness - both are accurate - in which the duality of self/other collapses.  

Its both amazing and terrifying at the same time - because you become directly conscious that all form or content (which includes everthing "else"" is literally held within your mind - which ultimately is the Mind of God.  So here you are shifting to God's perspective, so to speak.  

Like i said it is both shocking and blissful simultaneously because you realize this entire universe is yours.  Its amazing frankly.  And terrifying because you realize you are completely alone in the sense that everything and everyone else is literally a projection of your mind.  There are no other beings you can talk to because you are the only show in town.  I remember i left work and couldn't function for several days.

So the fucked up part is you can't function as a human being at this level of God consciousness.  Its like when you are in a video game in God mode - that defeats the whole purpose of the game.

But don't worry you come back to the ego and everyone else comes back too.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

At this level of consciousness - and this is the facet of awakening i call Oneness, i think Leo calls it aloneness - both are accurate - in which the duality of self/other collapses.  

Its both amazing and terrifying at the same time - because you become directly conscious that all form or content (which includes everthing "else"" is literally held within your mind - which ultimately is the Mind of God.  So here you are taking God's perspective, so to speak.  

Like i said it is both shocking and blissful simultaneously because you are realize this entire universe is yours.  Its amazing frankly.  And terrifying because you realize you are completely alone in the sense that everything and everyone else is literally a projection of your mind.  There are no other beings you can talk to because you are the only show in town.  I remember i left work and couldn't function for several days.

This is exactly what happened to me.

I was driving and suddenly reality “popped” out of me and I became the road, the sky, the car, etc.

Terrifying.

Awesome.

Edited by justfortoday

Well, for what it's worth, I love all of you.

Both in God Mode, and in PvP.

4 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

This is exactly what happened to me.

I was driving and suddenly reality “popped” out of me and I became the road, the sky, the car, etc.

Terrifying.

Awesome.

Holy fuck dude you just gave me chills.  I was driving when that very same thing happened.!!!!!!  Its like Consciousness just opened up before you and your jaw drops.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, peachboy said:

Well, for what it's worth, I love all of you.

Both in God Mode, and in PvP.

At the end of the day what keeps all this shit together is...

LOVE! ❤️

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

Holy fuck dude you just gave me chills.  I was driving when that very same thing happened.!!!!!!

I’ll DM you to talk about the experience ?

7 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

I’ll DM you to talk about the experience ?

For sure ?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

9 hours ago, Nahm said:

Awareness

Who's aware? There aren't entites who own awareness right?  think I got ya now.   There is only awareness without "someone" who is aware.. so the conflict between "self" vs "other" being aware or not doesn't even arise from that perspective. 

Edited by Someone here

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

4 hours ago, Someone here said:

Who's aware? There aren't entites who own awareness right?  think I got ya now.   There is only awareness without "someone" who is aware.. so the conflict between "self" vs "other" being aware or not doesn't even arise from that perspective. 

Awareness isn’t a perspective. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I feel bad at multitasking now as god.

Can't split myself into everything for eternity.

Any being that isn't you is living a different timeline. Two objects cannot occupy the same space at the same time because space-time isn't like a 3-dimensional cube where people coexist in a shared timeline. We're just thinking in terms of length, width and height because only this way reality makes sense. For someone to coexist at the same time with you, it should be indistinguishable from you.

I think i get it I am and have been everyone. So when i met my friend and we tripped together he said:you have met yourself. I get what that means now. Life is a scifi movie.

Tbh i don't know how to feel about the whole thing. Feeling like a separate being,isolated and lonely wasn't better. My whole life was full of loneliness,abuse and neglect. Which is worse for you guys being a lonely human or a lonely god?

Edited by Bulgarianspirit

5 hours ago, Bulgarianspirit said:

I think i get it I am and have been everyone. So when i met my friend and we tripped together he said:you have met yourself. I get what that means now. Life is a scifi movie.

Tbh i don't know how to feel about the whole thing. Feeling like a separate being,isolated and lonely wasn't better. My whole life was full of loneliness,abuse and neglect. Which is worse for you guys being a lonely human or a lonely god?

God isn’t lonely. 

The two times I achieved god consciousness so far felt like an all body orgasm and clarity of mind - it left me feeling like a power ranger honestly. And it lasted 5 mins. And I’ve been trying to get back there ever since...

It’s better to know Truth, and if that means separating from the foolishness humans do on a daily basis, then so be it. Find new friends that share your ideas, etc.

God consciousness is simply a newborn-like state where everything is interesting - you can spend an hour looking at your hand and your face in the mirror.

Never did it feel lonely.

If you feel lonely, that is your ego. 

There is no room for loneliness in the presence of Consciousness.

❤️

@justfortoday did you do any spiritual exercises focused to achieve that conciousness, or it simply came to you when you was driving in a Normal day?

14 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

@justfortoday did you do any spiritual exercises focused to achieve that conciousness, or it simply came to you when you was driving in a Normal day?

I’ve been studying the occult my entire life and I’ve had paranormal experiences since I was a kid. 

The event in the car was spontaneous, and not induced - just sort of happened.

1 hour ago, justfortoday said:

I’ve been studying the occult my entire life and I’ve had paranormal experiences since I was a kid. 

The event in the car was spontaneous, and not induced - just sort of happened.

I read a book titled wild mistic , of Michael hulin, where he explains many experiences of many people really similar . After that, to try to achieve it, had you been meditating? Psichodelics?

Edited by Breakingthewall

What do you guys think about this then xD

And this

Showing up as a single person really? xD

Edited by Bulgarianspirit

@Bulgarianspirit Just use whatever is useful to you. The discussion never reaches any kind of conclusion, it's the exploration and contemplation that matters.