Someone here

how to disprove solipsism ?

346 posts in this topic

@Someone here

There is no one aware. There’s no thing seeing. No hole. That is the vantage of the finite mind. That there is awareness seeing through eyes is a finite thought. Transcendent of the finite mind, perception is just, you, not a you seeing. Stilling loving you, even though you exist and I don’t, apparently. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Trip with another person. Gaze at the true self together. Infinite mind solipsism yes. Finite mind aka my ego mind is the only mind perceiving reality right now, is a lie.

talk to myself.png

15 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Someone here

There is no one aware. There’s no thing seeing. No hole. That is the vantage of the finite mind. That there is awareness seeing through eyes is a finite thought. Transcendent of the finite mind, perception is just, you, not a you seeing. Stilling loving you, even though you exist and I don’t, apparently. 

It seems like this maze is infinite.. And something about you is that there are no basics or certain facts That I can get from you.. You can deny anything.. And you can approve anything.. And then deny it again in a different context.. What is the  criteria? Non at all. 

So if both me and you exist.. What is nonduality?  "Not-two"?  How is it that there is only one thing or absolute underlying oneness if you assert the separation and independence of me AND you? 

Edited by Someone here

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

@Someone here should I lock the two threads started by you, that have close to 500 messages, or you still enjoying it?

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

16 minutes ago, allislove said:

@Someone here should I lock the two threads started by you, that have close to 500 messages, or you still enjoying it?

I mean I don't see any reason to lock them.. But it's up to you I guess.. But do you think that having 500 messages is enough reason to lock them?  Actually that means it's a juicy topic and a lot of valuable insights are being shared.. So that's actually a reason to keep it going not to lock it. . But again if you think we are just beating a dead horse and it's becoming a distraction.. Lock em I won't mind :)

Edited by Someone here

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

@Someone here 

Yes, I think you've got the valuable answers and now it's a dead horse but it seems you don't think so and still enjoying it, fine with me. You have to let go at some point though and do the practices. No one can help you except you. You have to face yourself so to speak. Godspeed.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

It seems like this maze is infinite.. And something about you is that there are no basics or certain facts That I can get from you.. You can deny anything.. And you can approve anything.. And then deny it again in a different context.. What is the  criteria? Non at all. 

So if both me and you exist.. What is nonduality?  "Not-two"?  How is it that there is only one thing or absolute underlying oneness if you assert the separation and independence of me AND you? 

Perhaps you’ve reached the ceiling of thinking. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

6 minutes ago, allislove said:

@Someone here 

Yes, I think you've got the valuable answers and now it's a dead horse but it seems you don't think so and still enjoying it, fine with me. You have to let go at some point though and do the practices. No one can help you except you. You have to face yourself so to speak. Godspeed.

Sure. You are absolutely right. Thanks for the reminder :)

4 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Perhaps you’ve reached the ceiling of thinking. 

I guess

13 minutes ago, Member said:

Reality is made of you, so solipsism is actually spot on. There are not two things such as "reality" and "you" because you are reality.

So Conscioussness is being projected from one Body / Point of View and that's it?

There aren't any other Conscioussness "out there" right?

That's Solipsism in a nutshell

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

50 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

So Conscioussness is being projected from one Body / Point of View and that's it?

Reality is made of your body, it is not a sum of "things". If you would dramatically change your brain chemistry, reality would look truly alien and it would not be shared by anyone. The same principle applies to "this reality" which is nothing but your point of view and the only one.

50 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

There aren't any other Conscioussness "out there" right?

Consciousness "out there" is something you're projecting. Theoretically, there are parallel universes as well but they have no relationship with this one you're seeing right now.

2 hours ago, Member said:

Reality is made of your body, it is not a sum of "things". If you would dramatically change your brain chemistry, reality would look truly alien and it would not be shared by anyone. The same principle applies to "this reality" which is nothing but your point of view and the only one.

Consciousness "out there" is something you're projecting. Theoretically, there are parallel universes as well but they have no relationship with this one you're seeing right now.

@Member Hahah...so you are just my imagination talking to myself LOL

1 minute ago, Javfly33 said:

@Member Hahah...so you are just my imagination talking to myself LOL

Welp i can testify i am conscious right now.

4 minutes ago, Bulgarianspirit said:

Welp i can testify i am conscious right now.

How come? You just said there aren't any other Conscioussness than THIS right now being consciouss.

You are just figment of my imagination trying to trick me because I'm not ready to awaken yet.

In any dream, nobody is conscious except the dreamer.