Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SoonHei

Loved a drink of these words

4 posts in this topic

Dual-mind consciousness passes through the experience of pain and pleasure. Non-dual mind consciousness experiences bliss of being. Pure-mind consciousness lights-up as the love of being! This light of love is what you are made of and this light of love is what you are looking for eternally.  This is the divine paradox! You are seeking the stuff you are made of! 

Prior to dual-mind, non-dual mind, and pure-mind consciousness states you are unconscious consciousness being witnessed by conscious consciousness. Unconscious consciousness is the eternal gap between you and you! 

As the dual-mind consciousness you are the beads of the divine Garland. As the non-dual mind consciousness you are the thread of this Garland. As the pure-mind consciousness you are the self-effulgent light of love unaware of any thread or any bead. As the conscious consciousness you are pure aware spacelessness aware of pure unaware space.

It is pure unaware space that turns into the energy-field and it is this energy-field that lights-up as the pure-mind. Mind is the movement of consciousness into space. When this movement of mind stops totally then unaware space remains as the time-less, eternal moment being witnessed by pure aware, time-less, eternal spacelessness.

Peace is the name of the constant experience. So peace is the substratum of all experiences including the experience of divine, unadulterated, spontaneous bliss and love. Your ultimate truth is peace! 

Apart from you nothing is. Apart from you nothing was. Apart from you nothing is going to be. You alone are. All that matters is from where you are going to look at yourself. In the body I live as pure aware spacelessness and in the pure aware spacelessness I live as a body.

By: Naresh Dhull

Edited by SoonHei

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

Just text, thank you God. Kinda lost faith in your spiritual practises @SoonHei ☺️ Ok I'll admit way better then flipping hand all day long. 

16 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Just text, thank you God. Kinda lost faith in your spiritual practises @SoonHei ☺️ Ok I'll admit way better then flipping hand all day long. 

LOL :D

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions