Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
electroBeam

Message to all you mini gods on here: Death, I'm the biggest fool, Appreciation

13 posts in this topic

Message to all you mini gods on here

A message to everyone and thing on here. 

Death

LOL. Nice one guys. My life never happened, and death is just the realisation of that. 

I'm the biggest fool

You got me real good. I really thought I had a hard life, I really thought I was so cool and awesome for getting through so much shit, for accomplishing so much. I was so afraid of death, and bosses and my parents and lots more: but its all a dream. Projected by a love machine. 

Appreciation

Thankyou for creating a world where you can't go wrong, where no matter what happens, you're safe, loved and guaranteed heaven. Thankyou for creating world where you can't loose anything, but have everything you could possibly want. Thankyou for making the world a place where no matter how much you fuck up, no matter what crimes you do, no matter what you look like or think you are, you're default natural self is always there, 100% open and welcoming and supportive of you arriving to your true nature of love and boundlessness. 

2 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@electroBeam  How did you get this realisation?

What's the intention of the question?

@electroBeam  To try and find a causal link to your success. So maybe you started a new meditation technique recently, and that's what caused these realisations.

3 hours ago, electroBeam said:

Message to all you mini gods on here

A message to everyone and thing on here. 

Death

LOL. Nice one guys. My life never happened, and death is just the realisation of that. 

I'm the biggest fool

You got me real good. I really thought I had a hard life, I really thought I was so cool and awesome for getting through so much shit, for accomplishing so much. I was so afraid of death, and bosses and my parents and lots more: but its all a dream. Projected by a love machine. 

Appreciation

Thankyou for creating a world where you can't go wrong, where no matter what happens, you're safe, loved and guaranteed heaven. Thankyou for creating world where you can't loose anything, but have everything you could possibly want. Thankyou for making the world a place where no matter how much you fuck up, no matter what crimes you do, no matter what you look like or think you are, you're default natural self is always there, 100% open and welcoming and supportive of you arriving to your true nature of love and boundlessness. 

You mean a message to God.  For you are God.  So it's a message to yourself.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@electroBeam  To try and find a causal link to your success. So maybe you started a new meditation technique recently, and that's what caused these realisations.

Very interesting, what is success for you? How close are you to it? How far are you from it? What makes you this close/far?

@electroBeam

If you call everyone a mini god then who is the bigger God 

And how do you know that you are safe. 

What happens when tragedy strikes. Do you still stay safe. 

If your self is capable of loving you and accepting you, is it also capable of accepting me or others? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

31 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@electroBeam

If you call everyone a mini god then who is the bigger God 

The bigger god is the god that hasn't limited itself to a particular identity such as a human with a body and soul.

31 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

And how do you know that you are safe. 

because everything that you fear is imaginary. 

33 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

What happens when tragedy strikes. Do you still stay safe. 

If you died, could you die again? If you died could you feel unsafe? Once you're dead, you've overcome your worst nightmare. What would tragedy mean to the dead?

37 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@electroBeam

If your self is capable of loving you and accepting you, is it also capable of accepting me or others? 

If I die, so do you. If I never happened, so didn't you. you never happened. Anything that's bad about you, or that I judged about you, never was and never is. All you were, all along, was Love. How can I not love you?

You're welcome. We couldn't have done it without you 

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

@electroBeam Success to me is the tension in my head being fully released and then feeling an oozing substance in my head that leads to feelings of bliss.

Sober I'm pretty close, I can feel my head cracking and releasing a lot but I cant get a full release yet. 

On lsd I can get pretty much a full release of the tension

Yes, whatever happens just deep breath and smile since it's a cosmic joke ?❤️

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x