jjer94

Right Here, Right Now, An Awakening Is Possible.

26 posts in this topic

32 minutes ago, Mal said:

The ego IS the ideation.  And an ego can even split itself in two and watch it's own activity and pretend to be meditating and growing.  

This is why I say that awareness is not of the ego, and awareness is something that cannot be brought about intentionally.  It has to arise, or "awaken".

When egos ask questions about awareness, they are attempting to conceptualise something that is actually the "end of the ego".  When the thoughts are seen as illusion, that's awareness. That's the real self. That's awakening. 

Thanks @Mal !!!! I feel better today, yesterday it was a bad day. I was trapped in the thought process. Today it's not happening. I feel liberated really. Thanks again!

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@abrakamowse , found this and thought of you hehe... 

PS: you said you will stop everything and really get to the looking. Do you want me to ban you from the forum so that you have one less distraction ? :P:P:P (half kidding :D

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

8 minutes ago, Ayla said:

@abrakamowse , found this and thought of you hehe... 

PS: you said you will stop everything and really get to the looking. Do you want me to ban you from the forum so that you have one less distraction ? :P:P:P (half kidding :D

Thanks @Ayla !!!! I am going to watch it now, at lunch break at work.

:-P

And what you said about banning me, I think I will ban myself until I get to look truth Lol.. Promise!!!

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

43 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

And what you said about banning me, I think I will ban myself until I get to look truth Lol.. Promise!!!

Let me know if you need help :P 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

29 minutes ago, Ayla said:

Let me know if you need help :P 

Ok. Thanks @Ayla  :)

On 12.7.2016 at 2:50 AM, jjer94 said:

It's not a thing or an experience, but it just is. It's totally impersonal and inconceivable. The moment I try to describe it, I reduce it. It's the silence of sound, the emptiness of a picture, the beingness of touch and taste and feeling and thought. It's the backdrop, not experience but pervading all experience. It's the timeless immovable trunk of a tree, while experience is the transient leaves. It's so empty that it's full. So mysterious, and so alive. Do you see?

I began seeing this 2-3 months ago. What changed right away was that everything I perceived stopped being the effect of something else, but more like the spontaneous occurrence of itself. Like, when I took a walk outside I saw and still see something in the trees, that is also in the ground. Also in the crying kid and also in my wandering thoughts. At this time I experienced extreme bliss for a week or two and then I fell in probably the deepest hole I every experienced on this journey.

I came out of it yesterday in my daily meditation in which I was deeply in my unconscious, re-living childhood memories and crazy other stuff. At some point it just felt like a rock fell off me and I intuitively knew that I was through with this. Since then, the horrors went away.

Thanks for your post, man. I appreciate it. While I was having these bad cycles, I still could see it in everything. It was just that my thoughts would go nuts and fuck me up day after day. Now it feels like a silenced city after a hurricane, a few people are still there, but there is this peace everywhere that underlies all the going ons.

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.