Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WHO IS

How does God justify the injustice in the world?

48 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, lmfao said:

God doesn't exist. I'm serious. This is a distraction. Inquiry is good but you'll be lost unless you seriously reconsider the assumption that God exists. 

God IS fucking existence!

Hello! You do exist right? Well that's God.Simple.You don't have to "believe" in it, it's just happening right here, right fucking now.

I'm not friendly.

12 minutes ago, Evil Raccoon said:

God IS fucking existence!

Hello! You do exist right? Well that's God.Simple.You don't have to "believe" in it, it's just happening right here, right fucking now.

Yes, I do exist, yes I don't need to belive that I do lol. 

But I am saying that we are not in control of many many things. So we aren't God in the sense that we are the ones who call the shots and have control over every facet of reality. 

We are more of a prisoners of reality, and whatever it wants to experience we have no choice but to expirience it even if I don't want to. I could have been a duck right now, and realize that I'm just a duck living a pretty meaningless existence, but I would have nothing to do with this knowledge other then just keep being a duck, you see? 

I am saying that we do t have control over the very bodies that we have. 

Edited by WHO IS

1 hour ago, WHO IS said:

How does God justify the injustice in the world?

We are told that we are all equal, but some of us are beautiful/noble-looking, while other of us look ugly/repulsive. Some of us are gifted with genetics that makes us talented, while other of us have genetic conditions that make life harder.

Therefore, the proposition that God creates everyone as equal, is deluded. We aren't equal, some of us are dealt with "better" cards so to say. Of course, a good player can be at the game better, then a bad player with better cards. But the same good player would play even better if he/she had better cards. 

Let's say God decided to offer you a chance to resolve the injustice. God decided to offer you a choice. 

Choice 1: You can become Nick Voicic. A man without arms and legs.

Choice 2: You can become Britney Spears. A woman with beauty, money, talent, fame.

Who do you choose to become? 

@Member You are missing the point of my argument. 

You can be born without arms and legs, but you can be happy and share your love with the world. 

You can be given beauty and riches but in the end, you might end up shaving your head and losing your mind. 

Don't judge justice by appearance. Every beautiful appearance hides harsh reality and every ugly appearance hides a beautiful soul. 

2 minutes ago, JosephKnecht said:

@Member You are missing the point of my argument. 

You can be born without arms and legs, but you can be happy and share your love with the world. 

You can be given beauty and riches but in the end, you might end up shaving your head and losing your mind. 

Don't judge justice by appearance. Every beautiful appearance hides harsh reality and every ugly appearance hides a beautiful soul.

You can only if you can. But what if you can't?

44 minutes ago, Member said:

You can only if you can. But what if you can't?

This is your world. If you want to suffer in your game, just go with it. Lol

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

7 minutes ago, James123 said:

This is your world. If you want to suffer in your game, just go with it. Lol

I used to think like you, too. This is not my world, we're all programmed to react in a certain way. You're not as free as you think.

Injustice is an egoic judgement which literally means that a specific pov is not equal to another. And while it is completely true, it is a contracted and a biased judgement.

There is no equality in life, that's just a fact. But is inequality a problem? Or is it just a stage Green problem?

2 minutes ago, Member said:

I used to think like you, too. This is not my world, we're all programmed to react in a certain way. You're not as free as you think.

It's interesting to hear that you've been on the two opposing sides of free will. Have you noticed that when you're under the spell, you just can't tell?

5 minutes ago, Member said:

Lol :) Existing is not even dream, it worth nothing. I am nothing but aware.  What can happen to me? You think you are in the body? lmfao. 

3 minutes ago, James123 said:

Lol :) Existing is not even dream, it worth nothing. I am nothing but aware.  What can happen to me? You think you are in the body? lmfao. 

Man, with all Respect, did You consider,that maybe the experiences that convinced you that you are not in the body, was a delusion that appeared real under the influence of mind-altering substances?  lol :)

Edited by WHO IS

Once I tripped, and I became 100% sure that one of my friends on an internet forum was Archangel Gabriel. Was it true, or was it my own conviction/hopeful thoughts which I projected outwards and started to be convinced that, that was the case. 

Therefore, Friends, don't assume that whatever you have direct experience of is necessary truth.

Edited by WHO IS

6 minutes ago, James123 said:

As long as I can't change my eye color or anything specific to my body, yes, I'm in/the body. If you're free to shape shift your personality/appearance then show me the proof. I'm sick of judgemental people telling me "I'm the devil".

1 minute ago, WHO IS said:

Man, with all Respect, did You consider,that maybe the experiences that convinced you that you are not in the body, was a delusion that appeared real under the influence of mind-altering substances?  lol :)

Do you know how i know that thats the only truth? Because, even words are created by human being, these experiences are direct experiences. There is no word there. Thats why never trust the words , just trust to direct experience. Additionally , during my first retreat, i consumed constantly high amounts of shrooms. In 1 month, I understood the purpose of existence and anything you can imagine. Additionally, after psychedelics, i had 2 non dual major breakthroughs With meditation. How is that possible? 

As long as I can't change my eye color or anything specific to my body, yes, I'm in/the body. If you're free to shape shift your personality/appearance then show me the proof. I'm sick of judgemental people telling me "I'm the devil".

Dont you understand, we are One, but whenever I deem a possibility to make a polarization between each other I will call you a devil. Dont worry, it seems that, only God likes to demonize others, who he created himself and is them. (Sarcasm)

Also, calling you Devil, is like a trump card you see? Whenever you give me arguments, I don't need to give a counter-argument and explain like what a mature person would do, I can just call you a Devil and I win the argument by default you see? (Sarcasm)

God works in mysterious way you see, wink, wink. Yes you have a mind, but don't USE it, You cant understand things, lol, like God gave you a mind, but you cant use it, its counter productive, but just accept what I say as true. (Sarcasm)

Edited by WHO IS

Where are you in the body? How do you know you are seeing? Dud you learn from someone that you are seeing? Who told you? And how do they know that you can “see”? Words are created by himans.

4 minutes ago, James123 said:

during my first retreat, i consumed constantly high amounts of shrooms. In 1 month, I understood the purpose of existence and anything you can imagine. 

What is it? Tell me! Lol 

Edited by Someone here

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .