assx95

My spiritual energy is stuck with the girl I love

6 posts in this topic

I love her. And I feel like my energy is stuck with her. It's not like I want to free myself of that bond either. I am afraid what would happen to her if I completely withdraw? I constantly worry about her. She is the type who's not so open with communicating her emotions. She is too afraid to be vulnerable. I feel like she's too delicate. Sometimes, It does take the form of toxicity when there is a mismatch in what we feel. I feel like I cannot communicate with her, she just cannot understand. What my heart truly desires is the best for her, and I don't know what that is. 

My intuition tells me that withdrawing is the thing to do, and that she'll reconnect if she feels the need to. 

What have you done in such a situation, when you faced it, if at all? 

1 hour ago, Keyhole said:

Cut the cord.  You can look online on how to do this.  Leave and don't look back.

But what would happen to her? 

42 minutes ago, assx95 said:

That's the one question that would keep you stuck forever.

Let it go. Because by staying, you're hurting the both of you more than you realise. If you don't, soon you're going to be depressed. Mark my words.

And by the way, it sounds like you don't even contact her directly in real life. If that's the case, then I'd like to tell you that she's not vulnerable at all. She's taking good care of herself, and you're just imagining things and worrying like an idiot (sorry, that might be necessary to wake you up).

Just now, assx95 said:

You will get dragged down if you keep the connection. Take charge at least what you feel, because you can. :)