DreamScape

What's the point of creating?

8 posts in this topic

What's the point of creating anything, or doing anything 'special' if everything already exits and it all exists Now?

It kind of makes it seem pointless if we can't create anything new and I want to feel inspired and excited to create, especially for music or art. 

5 minutes ago, DreamScape said:

What's the point of creating anything, or doing anything 'special' if everything already exits and it all exists Now?

It doesn't all exist Now in the present moment in people's average level of consciousness.

Especially if you're like me, still woefully un-awakened.

What you're saying sounds like Neo Advaitan "You're already fully awake" talk.

Not trying to be mean, just pointing it out.

8 minutes ago, DreamScape said:

It is for satisfaction with experiencing something  , or feeling something different than you. 

10 minutes ago, DreamScape said:

It kind of makes it seem pointless if we can't create anything new and I want to feel inspired and excited to create, especially for music or art. 

Meditate and learn or practice more about your passions. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@Extreme Z7 yes i am. I mean you can say either, you are already and you still have to do work to awaken, and yet it is still here. where else would it be? 

Also, I mean through the universes perspective. Not my own, lol. 

@James123 Okay, that makes sense. 

29 minutes ago, DreamScape said:

Also, I mean through the universes perspective. Not my own, lol.

Ahh, thanks for clarifying.

In that case, LOVE. Create because you fuckin' LOVE.

@DreamScape Because from an Absolute perspective not each finite being has the capacity to create all things even though all things presently exist. A finite self is a limited entity therefore can only experience so much. Each finite self is endowed the privilege to express their unique share of the Absolute with other finite self’s different to them. This way, each finite self complements the inabilities of another, coalescing like earth and water.

Thus, each being is expressing the same Absolute but from one of the many infinite possibility through which it can be expressed.

Edited by Jacobsrw

For the joy of it.

Because you love to.

To express the understanding, happiness, love, beauty, truth etc. 

There are many “reasons” but it always comes back to, for the love and for the fun of it, because it’s amazing! 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi