VeganAwake

Consciousness: Just another attempt of the mind to claim it Knows the Unknowable...

58 posts in this topic

There is knowning

The knower and knowing ain't separate

There is doing

The doer and doing are not separate

It's a centerless happening, happening nowhere and everywhere and you're IT

23 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@James123 So I am just some sort of camera or empty bubble and all of this happens inside bubble but when body dies I will be empty bubble? 

You are seeing from your eyes right now, right? Just imagine that you have no body but still seeing (seeing is just a word, actually not seeing but aware). You have no body how can you be aware Or see? Eyes are not seeing, whatever you see at the moment that what you are. When you have no body, you will exactly see what you seeing now. Thats why you exist as nothing but aware, and you can be anything. Everything is around you exist as nothing, which is you. And if you are not aware nothing consciousness cant not be exist. Because you are the consciousness itself. Thoughts makes you think that you are this body and stuck in this body. Wherever you go it is you :) what you seeing at the moment thats what you are. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

23 minutes ago, Aaron p said:

I can't wait to disappear lol

You are already disappear. Lol. Where are you in the body? :) 

12 minutes ago, James123 said:

The pinky finger in my left foot??

No can't be that! 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

53 minutes ago, Someone here said:

The pinky finger in my left foot??

No can't be that! 

Lol. :) 

Edited by James123

2 hours ago, James123 said:

2 hours ago, James123 said:

Well I don't know but I type this by some miracle. 

Well it is ephemeral but it's not nothing nothing. My intuition tells me different story don't know what to trust now. 

So I must be some sort of screen behind this body? 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

It's not so much that there's no 'you' it's more like you can't be what you think you are. You wouldn't say your thoughts are necessarily true or everything you think exists but your idea of 'you' only exists in your thoughts. You can't be your thoughts if you're able to observe your thoughts and you can't imagine what you truly are because that will also be a thought. 

Another thing is that you don't even choose to think, the thoughts are just happening, if you could choose to think where did the thought come to choose to think? 

So you really only exist as awareness, most of your body just functions by itself. Your heart beats itself, all your organs function by themselves, your blood pumps by itself, you even breath automatically most of the time. So the only thing you might say you have control is thoughts but like I pointed out, you dont. So where are you? 

If you look into neurology they describe the conscious mind as the part that thinks it's the star of the show but it's not at all. Your sub-conscious mind really pulls all the strings, just when you're awake and aware you think it's you, but that is just a thought. So contemplate the awareness that you are 

43 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Well it is ephemeral but it's not nothing nothing. My intuition tells me different story don't know what to trust now. 

So I must be some sort of screen behind this body? 

It is not mean as nothing. Nothing as awareness itself. Just imagine that you have no body, but you are here, how can you see it without eyes? Thats how you are imagine yourself as nothing but aware. You are seeing here, but not here. Because, you have no body so where are you located? Answer is you are all here as nothing. 

Additionally, your body, wall, refrigerator and your fiancé have no differences then each other. You are the entire screen what you perceiving right now as nothing, thats why you are not here. Just imagine that you have vr on you in the game. You think you are seeing from the character that you are playing, NO. You are as nothing that put vr on its head. Thats why including your body and others are just exist as nothing like a video game. 

Edited by James123

@Consept Well how to Contemplate Awareness? 

I beleive I won't get to answers with thinking. It is just mental circle jerk. 

2 minutes ago, James123 said:

It is not mean as nothing. Nothing as awareness itself. Just imagine that you have no body, but you are here, how can you see it without eyes? Thats how you are imagine yourself as nothing but aware. You are seeing here, but not here. Because, you have no body so where are you located? Answer is you are all here as nothing. 

But I do feel. 

But when body dies or when I stop imagining what would I be. 

Can't be some black Void? 

How nothing looks like at all? 

So many questions. 

@zeroISinfinity

No one can really tell you, if I tell you it will just conjure more imagination in your head. This is solely an experiential thing, if you are completely present in the moment you will experience it. But it is difficult and we're not used to this state, it is our natural state without illusion though. 

If I tell you something you can do you'll be trying to arrive at inaction from action so obviously that can't work. You can practice meditation and just observing your thoughts as they arise, not questioning and not getting attached to them. Mooji has some guided meditations that might help you with this. 

Just to ask, have you ever had a moment where you were completely present, this could be something you love doing and you got completely caught up in it and after realised you hadn't had a thought for a while? 

6 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

But I do feel. 

But when body dies or when I stop imagining what would I be. 

Can't be some black Void? 

How nothing looks like at all? 

So many questions. 

If you stop thinking, you will die, and body will still be moving. That time you realize that you are not in the body. You are exist, because of your thoughts. You already believe in that you are the body, thats why you are in the body. Lol. Look at how powerful consciousness is? Just close your eyes, and touch your left finger, did you feel your right toes at that time?No. Or when you feel pain, you dont feel anything except the pain, wherever is pain thats where you are. Lol. Because, you are not the body, you are aware of the body. 

Additionally, when you die, you will be Looking at same thing  where the body looks, you will become everything with what you see. And there will be no observer or something to observe. There will be just you. Entire room you are sitting now is you and infinite. Body will die, you will be right here, there is nowhere to go just you. Lol

If you study black holes, they are 100 million times smaller than a head of pencil. You can never see nothing. Because your car is something, thats why nothing can be in anything that you call as something. Thats why you are everywhere. I believe void kind of represents darkness. You are void but has no darkness. It is just empty as nothing. With no color or anything.

@Consept

Just now, Nahm said:

@James123 Funny how black holes, from the ‘inside’, are referred to as ‘the singularity’, no?

????

OMG. Yes my tango buddy. My best man so proud. 

Or I am smartest guy ever or most foolish one for wanting that. I will regret it. 

13 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@James123 Funny how black holes, from the ‘inside’, are referred to as ‘the singularity’, no?

:) Definitely. Specially, even times stops singularity sucks everything. Lol. Thats why i really like big bang theory too. Existence is existed because, explosion is happened within nothingness, or nothingness is exploded. Lol