Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javfly33

I'm scared of the thought/s, not of the story o situation that the thought represents

5 posts in this topic

Didn't know if to post this in self-actualization or here.

This seems an amazing insight, related with the fact that thoughts always appear NOW, yet their nature makes them truly deceiving to make you think they sort of "move along with you".

Basically what I've become consciouss is that I fear the thought, not the story or situation that the thought tells is to be feared.

For example if when an scenario I might deeply fear, there are no thoughts about it, then the scenario wouldn't have meaning, therefore it wouldn't be even bad. Pretty basic. Yet quite a slavery to live not conscious of this 

I feel integrating this insight fully could alliviate lots of suffering and enter a new level of mindfulness.

Any idea to "self-actualize" this insight? I am supposed to make myself consciouss of this each time I have a thought that doesn't feel good ?

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

@Javfly33

That’s the beauty of it. Feeling is effortless. There isn’t a myself to be made conscious of it even if you wanted to, nor is there any need for it.

Felt. Done. 

Unless...’you’ wanna be ‘right’ about something, at the expense of how ‘you’....wait for it......feel. 

Use that feeling, to feel out that whole ‘make myself conscious’ thingy. 

You’re flirting with infinite humor though. Fair warning. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Here's a piece of infinite humour;

The true origin of this post is because I went out walking a couple of hours ago, I was just sipping water from my bottle when suddenly 2 girls riding a bicycle on my right appeared. In a matter of milliseconds my sight went STRAIGHT to his boobs. Head went along with the sight, too. 

They were so authentic too they laughed instantly.

Some minutes later I wrote this post. And then some minutes later more I realized maybe "I" am not in this body because that's has also been a thought.

I'm ready to start laughing, too.

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

Well ya got me ?

Lmao got me too ?