Verdesbird

I Trust the 3D Donald Trump Materialist Paradigm

41 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, Jacobsrw said:

@Verdesbird If you are convinced of the infinity of consciousness, you shouldn't need to contest Leo’s descriptions about it because they too would be included. Infinite consciousness means all things rest within it. Realising this would cure your dilemma of who to listen to what path to choose. No matter the path you will irrevocably arrive at infinite consciousness. Consciousness is the very fabric of your experience, not something you choose how to perceive.

what im sayng is basically what esoteric budhism says

there are infinite counsiousness

and there are a ''parallel'' universe made of 3D matter

these two are interconected,but..,there are transcendental rules for them to interact,rules that we need to discover

rules that exists before imagination and mind itself 

its a quite different map than sayng ''its all imagination in the gods head'' no it isint

@Verdesbird

Are you trying find out if Leo is right...or finding the Truth of reality directly ‘for yourself’?

As you take more trips, you’ll see the deconstruction and reconstruction clearer, and inevitably know there is only ever ‘pure consciousness’. It’ll still taste like a steak. Maybe contemplate ‘if a tree falls in the woods...’. Or, what is seen, but not by you...what is heard, but not by you...what is known, but not by you?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Verdesbird Actually it’s no different. It’s just the way you are explaining it.

You seem to be creating a duality between consciousness and a parallel universe. But how can you assert this parallel universe without having a consciousness to interpret it? In other words, how is there this parallel universe you assume exists without it requiring consciousness? 

You require consciousness for every fragment of your experience. In fact, your experience is completely made up of it. So to say there is a parallel universe is only to suggest a secondary universe within consciousness not one outside of it. 

The idea that reality is imaginary is the explanation that all experiences or perceptions are a product of consciousness. God is just a term to explain the source of all this, which is consciousness itself.

Edited by Jacobsrw

1 hour ago, Verdesbird said:

there are infinite counsiousness

and there are a ''parallel'' universe made of 3D matter

Whatever happens or not happens, it is occurred within the consciousness. Nothing can escape from it. As a result, Consciousness created itself form consciousness. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@James123 @Jacobsrw @Nahm

that is human-centric

witch is this.. the idea that its all inside and theres no sucha thing as outside

''ow is there this parallel universe you assume exists without it requiring consciousness? ''

for exemple are you aware of your grandpa early life? ..no .. it have existed? ..yes

10 minutes ago, Verdesbird said:

that is human-centric

witch is this.. the idea that its all inside and theres no sucha thing as outside

Human? Is it just a word? How can you know that we are human? How do you know that word of human can completely present the body? Maybe language just a sound? So how do you know that you can think?  You are imagining within the imagination brother :) 

13 minutes ago, James123 said:

Human? Is it just a word? How can you know that we are human? How do you know that word of human can completely present the body? Maybe language just a sound? So how do you know that you can think?  You are imagining within the imagination brother :) 

so what about the dynamics of imagination? it is self-created? you can guarantee that ?where does come from? why brains exists ?

@Verdesbird 

Consciousness is not something humans create.

Describe a thought.

@Verdesbird that’s an oversimplified example that doesn’t very well represent what you are saying. No I don’t know my past grandfathers life, and to that fact whether or not I did is irrelevant, it still remains as a figment of imagination within consciousness. “Past grandfathers life”, is a concept you concoct in the mind. See this right now, where does the existence of a past grandfather reside? Your mind.

And further, even if you believe there is a past grandfathers life, where does it exist? Your imagination. You’ve never experienced it and therefore could never validate it, it’s a pictorial image in the mind. Whether it’s been experienced or it hasn’t the mind imagines it. 

The inability to see this is not a limitation of consciousness but of your own capacity to interpret consciousness itself, which is your inability to interpret you.

Edited by Jacobsrw

6 minutes ago, Jacobsrw said:

@Verdesbird that’s an oversimplified example that doesn’t very well represent what you are saying. No I don’t know my past grandfathers life, and to that fact whether or not I did is irrelevant, it still remains within as a figment of imagination within consciousness. “Past grandfathers life”, is a concept you concoct the mind. See this right now, where does that idea of a past grandfather reside? Your mind.

And further, even if you believe there is a past grandfathers life, where does it exist? Your imagination. You’ve never experienced it and therefore could never validate it, it’s a pictorial image in the mind. Whether it’s been or experienced or it hasn’t the mind imagines it. 

The inability to see this is not a limitation of consciousness but of your own capacity to interpret consciousness itself, which is your inability to interpret you.

how about this awser ... in the Akashic records in the astral plane

2 minutes ago, Verdesbird said:

so what about the dynamics of imagination

7 minutes ago, Verdesbird said:

it is self-created?

First, consciousness is infinite, it is capable of doing anything possible and impossible . Because of that during the non duality experience you become everything that you are seeing in the moment, nothing is inside your body and you are nothing at the same time everything. You are real and unreal, exist and non exist. But whatever you are seeing in the moment everything is you, exist as nothing. You are even the word or air that you breathing now. Can you explain this with language?  Therefore, consciousness has infinite possibilities to create anything you can imagine. Of course it is self created because consciousness is you. Everything is you. As an example, just close your eyes, something is there, it hear sounds, thinks and everything happens within it. But what is it? Can you see it? Open your brain it is just a brain. Red meat :) 

11 minutes ago, Verdesbird said:

where does come from? why brains exists ?

If you separate your body parts and brain, you won’t be able to recognize yourself. Are you leg, arm, head , brain? Where are you? Additionally, if you tell me that you are in the brain and the body. Take this example, just touch your right hand and feel it, at that moment did you feel your left foot? No. If you are the body you must feel entire body. You are the thing that aware of the body. Why dont you never feel your liver or tooth during the healthy times? You just feel it when you have pain. If you are the body you must feel everything in the body. When you sit on the chair and think about something completely Differently at that moment, how come you cant feel or forget to feel about chair ? Brain is still is getting signals from your ass or legs,  because you are still sitting. But you are not aware and dont feel the signals in the brain. So where are you in the brain? You just learned that you are in the brain and seeing from the eyes. NO. YOU ARE THE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF SEEING ITSELF. Brain function or purpose of the eye, all is created By you and learned by people. 

@Verdesbird Where is the Akashik records and astral plane occurring? Your own consciousness, consciousness itself.

Your are missing an important point. All locations and existing perceptions are mind oriented. You cannot seperate the mind from your experience of consciousness. In fact, you cannot seperate mind from consciousness because mind is consciousness and experience is the activity of mind. It’s like superposition of mind/experience/consciousness. There are no locations within them but they all reside in consciousness.

This is very difficult to understand logically because it is beyond the mind.

You are exist as a thought (that you born, name , die , life purpose, family, expectations from you). These are your personality as a thought. If you stop thinking, you will die. 

''Where is the Akashik records and astral plane occurring? Your own consciousness, consciousness itself.''

no,in the astral plane,outside of the mind (yes sucha thing exists)

q:''a body hits a wall '' .. remove counsciousness from the equation what do you have?
r:you still have the fact that the body hits the wall 

one to think about ... have you guys ever try to deal with high magick while on psychedelics?,like evoking spirits and entities and so on?
if you try and the thing gets real deal then what will happen is that you gonna screw ap the whole thing and the entities gona take over the situation

and you will end up suicidal or in the mental alysium,precisely because you are dealing with forces from the outside

any shaman knows that 

have you seen leo last video? he talks about the dpt trip,have you seen some similarities with the video 'outrageous experiments in counsciousness'?leo gets redundant its all like....

...then i see love,then god comes from love,then god god infinite,then embodies the counciousness,then gets infinite,then is pure love,then its like the void wicht is god cos god is infinite,then i have no self,then is pure love..etc.etc.etc...

he's traveling the infinite nothingness of itself trying to get somewhere witch is the total awakening.. thats never ever total cos its infinite.. and then leo goes further into infinite ..like chasing its own tail 

no new conclusions at all 

now .. a brand new different thing will happen if leo gets involved in esoteric budhism,now it will be the real deal..now its sinthesyzes outside with inside and do alchemy and gets really somewhere 

@Verdesbird Everything you speak of here is an activity of consciousness.

I’m more curious in how you have come to the conclusion an experience can occur outside of consciousness ? You must be a special kind of being, since no human has ever exited consciousness as if to observe it free of being within it.

Point to an experience where you have not had consciousness? Every experience you point to is governed by your conscious being from which you can never escape by its very design.

Anything you point to you is using consciousness to be pointed at and is at the same time consciousness that is receiving the pointing.

On 5/5/2020 at 5:23 AM, Leo Gura said:

@Verdesbird You are a devil. That's what's "wrong". A devil is incapable of seeing God.

Devil coms from the sanskrit word Deva that means divine. Stop using the word as something pejorative.

1 hour ago, Jacobsrw said:

@Verdesbird Everything you speak of here is an activity of consciousness.

I’m more curious in how you have come to the conclusion an experience can occur outside of consciousness ? You must be a special kind of being, since no human has ever exited consciousness as if to observe it free of being within it.

Point to an experience where you have not had consciousness? Every experience you point to is governed by your conscious being from which you can never escape by its very design.

Anything you point to you is using consciousness to be pointed at and is at the same time consciousness that is receiving the pointing.

for this i will open myself here and tell my story

10 years from now i was involved with 'umbanda' a Brazilian esoteric mystic rite based on the teachings of the great white fraternity(theosophy) mixed with afro-brazilian shamanistic culture

1200px-2008_agboro_e_yagba_072.JPG

preto-velho_17.jpg

in that time of my life i was developing mediunistic abilities,seen spirits,interacting with then,manipulating energies,in the umbanda house i was introduced to the higher chief,a ''caboclo'',who incorporate the spirit of a old indian leader from amazon,

one day in a midle of a spiritual rite one of the members of the house come to me and says that he incorporates the spirit of the chief and offers me a shaktipat,i trusted him and accepted the shaktipat

now this is where the shit hits the fan ...from then on every single night i've had a nightmare,horrible ones,one after another,day by day,i just dont know what was happening to me at that time,i got scared and i get away from the house 

at that time i have trusted my own mediunistic habilities of healing and have tried several times heal myself with ayhuasca,dmt,and cannabis,i've had several dmt breaktroughs with higher doses,tried the plant medicine,tried cannabis,and nothing.. nightmares still day by day after years,then i have seek professional help with psychiatrics and alternative holistic medicine,after years nothing comes and the nightmares still day by day 

until i get back to the umbanda house and seriously demanded to talk to the higher chief ..then the original higher chief attended me (not the false one) and says to me that i've had an spiritual implant "come here son...'' he says, i followed him to a room,just me and him in the room and he gave me something to drink "here take this...'' ,i drinked (the most underground psychedelic magick shit ever ) and then the most absurd thing i've ever seen in my life occur..

he just put a hand on my head,pull my soul out in front of my very eyes,put his hand in the head of my soul and pulled out a scary alien-like creature

after that i got psichotic the same night and i was forced into a mental asylium ....

after i got recovered from the asylium,i've took very heavy psychiatric drugs,and then i moderate myself to do minor dosages with chedelics,i got easy back then ..,,less lsd,less dmt,more meditation,more studies in budhism ,hinduism and taoism,

from the umbanda times until now what i remembered is that i got TONS of lost memory .. o lost my clan (no idea where the guys are)
and i got a cronic pain inside my head that lasts until today 

@Verdesbird

You're making the assumption that consciousness is a human trait. That ghost alien spirit thing that came out of you was within consciousness. Anything you experience is within consciousness.

Describe a thought.

@Verdesbird you are never going comprehend this through using the mind. My efforts in explaining this to you could not be simpler. Go directly to you experience right now and explore consciousness as it is. Don’t go to past memories, theories, ideas, beliefs or future a experience you feel you will have. The only reference point you have is your direct experience of consciousness not subsequent understandings of it. Since all you experience is the continuum of NOW, take interest in exploring it. 

Edited by Jacobsrw

18 minutes ago, Osaid said:

@Verdesbird

You're making the assumption that consciousness is a human trait. That ghost alien spirit thing that came out of you was within consciousness. Anything you experience is within consciousness.

here's the thing,from the moment i get implanted i have done many dmt breakthoughs and ayhuasca sessions and cannabis sessions

i trust that i have explored my counsciousness entirely,and i have found nothing

Edited by Verdesbird