Victor Mgazi

Appearance vs. Actuality

37 posts in this topic

On 5/4/2020 at 2:22 PM, Victor Mgazi said:

Appearance vs actuality. 

Something either is the case or isn't the case.

versus

Everything is one and the same thing.

Is ‘meaning’ inevitable or can one see through it, and maybe not get carried away in relative truths? How? 

@Victor Mgazi

Too direct perhaps. I believe if you contemplate those questions, there'll be no identity or meaning, and you’ll see you’re creating them. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm yes, I'll only question “break down” what appears to be until there is nothing known that can be broken down any further. In that unknowingness I'll dwell. 

Thank you again

I think we should just trust direct experience because it is the case regardless of what you do or think or don't do and don't think about it. Something is here and nothing is just nothing.  The closest thing to think of nothing is deep sleep.. The waking world is the total opposite of that. 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

I think we should just trust direct experience because it is the case regardless of what you do or think or don't do and don't think about it. Something is here and nothing is just nothing.  The closest thing to think of nothing is deep sleep.. The waking world is the total opposite of that.

If you increase your consciousness in current moment. You will realize it. All happening at the same time. You are just not aware. Thats why it is called self realization. All is happening the same time. It all depends of you current level of state of consciousness.

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

1 hour ago, Meta-Man said:

How do you know your current ‘direct experience’ is accurate and in line with actuality? It could be distorted.

What if there exists a transcendent reality where apparent opposites collapse?

It might exist. I know my direct experience is true because it's direct experience. It's true by definition. Now there might be a deeper truth beyond this direct experience.. But that doesn't contradict the direct experience.  For example.. If I'm having a dream and seeing an elephant.. That elaphant is real so long as it's in front of me and the dream is still going.  You might say there is a deeper reality behind this elephant but since it's not in direct experience or proved yet it will be just speculation. 

Edited by Someone here

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

45 minutes ago, James123 said:

If you increase your consciousness in current moment. You will realize it. All happening at the same time. You are just not aware. Thats why it is called self realization. All is happening the same time. It all depends of you current level of state of consciousness.

How can I increase my awareness? 

Meditation brother, i dont want to tell you psychedelics. Because first you should feel that you have the capacity to be more open minded (you will realize it with meditation). And you are asking these questions that mean is you are already open minded, just have to understand it now. 

Additionally, in non duality everything is one, is you. Can you imagine everything is you, you have all the power but power is you, no one can tell you god, all is you. Therefore, non duality create duality to lie itself that it is not alone. Thats why you dont remember when you are non dual. Because if you can, there will be no duality, if there is no duality, you can never understand that you are god, because everything is you. Feeling of loneliness, seeing yourself in others (rumi has a quote that god created us to see itself) and love are the purpose of creation. You are infinite, just 3 emotions that you create are the reason of existence of so called world. 

Moreover, In duality if you never die, it will be end of human civilizations, world and you can never find truth of yourself. In non duality, as a god everything is you thats why you need to create something , which is other than you. Otherwise you can never find yourself. If there is no warm, there will be no cold, if There is evil, there will be no goodness, if there is no sickness there will be no health. If there is no duality, there will be no non duality. If there is no duality, there will be no god (infinite conciseness). Everything is connected to each other. If evil is not exist (which is you), you can never find the god. Thats the reason why you are searching it now. It is just your own game to find yourself. Thats why all is one, all is connected. 

1 hour ago, James123 said:

Meditation brother, i dont want to tell you psychedelics. Because first you should feel that you have the capacity to be more open minded (you will realize it with meditation). And you are asking these questions that mean is you are already open minded, just have to understand it now. 

Additionally, in non duality everything is one, is you. Can you imagine everything is you, you have all the power but power is you, no one can tell you god, all is you. Therefore, non duality create duality to lie itself that it is not alone. Thats why you dont remember when you are non dual. Because if you can, there will be no duality, if there is no duality, you can never understand that you are god, because everything is you. Feeling of loneliness, seeing yourself in others (rumi has a quote that god created us to see itself) and love are the purpose of creation. You are infinite, just 3 emotions that you create are the reason of existence of so called world. 

Moreover, In duality if you never die, it will be end of human civilizations, world and you can never find truth of yourself. In non duality, as a god everything is you thats why you need to create something , which is other than you. Otherwise you can never find yourself. If there is no warm, there will be no cold, if There is evil, there will be no goodness, if there is no sickness there will be no health. If there is no duality, there will be no non duality. If there is no duality, there will be no god (infinite conciseness). Everything is connected to each other. If evil is not exist (which is you), you can never find the god. Thats the reason why you are searching it now. It is just your own game to find yourself. Thats why all is one, all is connected. 

Correct me if I'm wrong. This means that nonduality is simply the state of nothing and no experience whatsoever which we discussed before that it's impossible for that state to exist because that would be a contradiction by defention. So we could say that in order for anything or any experience to exist it must be dualistic. So that brings back the question " if everything that can ever possibly be must be dualistic.. What's the point of speaking about nonduality all day"?!!, 

I tried meditation btw. It calms me make me feel peace and detachment but it didn't turn the duality in the world into no duality unfortunately! 

Edited by Someone here

. This means that nonduality is simply the state of nothing and no experience whatsoever which we discussed before that it's impossible for that state to exist because that would be a contradiction by defention. So we could say that in order for anything or any experience to exist it must be dualistic.

Yes. Definitely. But it is possible. Because in non dual experience, there i no observer or nothing to observe, it is just you.  In non duality you are exist as nothing. Just imagine you left your body now, and you are in front of your body and looking at your body. You have no eyes, you are nothing. How can you see? Thats how you exist as nothing but Aware. In that state everything exist as you, which is nothing. This is stage 9 according to zen ( Return to the Source. ).

So that bring back the question " if everything that can ever possibly be must be dualistic.. What's the point of speaking about nonduality all day"?!!, 

Because, if you never experience non duality, how can you understand the duality? As an example, we are heads side of the money (duality). In order to understand what money is we have to understand the what the tail side of money. When you understand both sides of money. You know what money is. Thats why, All is one, is you. This is last (stage 10) stage of Zen (Entering the Marketplace with Helping Hands, sta). 

Moreover, in non duality is everything is you too. Thats why we are additionally talking about non duality. 

Edited by James123

5 hours ago, Meta-Man said:

The thing is that it is already here. It is just not recognized. And it is not an experience.

I’m basically whispering in your ear about an open secret. If you really truly want it, you will discover it. The question is if you actually want it or if you’d rather engage in philosophical arguments all day for the sake of arguing against it.

I think it's disrespectful for you to assume that I'm just arguing for the sake of arguing. Just because you couldn't convince me of something doesn't mean that I'm just Playing word games. I'm asking rational questions and hoping to find convincing answers. 

9 hours ago, James123 said:

Yes. Definitely. But it is possible. Because in non dual experience, there i no observer or nothing to observe, it is just you.  In non duality you are exist as nothing. Just imagine you left your body now, and you are in front of your body and looking at your body. You have no eyes, you are nothing. How can you see? Thats how you exist as nothing but Aware. In that state everything exist as you, which is nothing. This is stage 9 according to zen ( Return to the Source. ).

Have you experienced this state? If yes through which method? 

Because, if you never experience non duality, how can you understand the duality? As an example, we are heads side of the money (duality). In order to understand what money is we have to understand the what the tail side of money. When you understand both sides of money. You know what money is. Thats why, All is one, is you. This is last (stage 10) stage of Zen (Entering the Marketplace with Helping Hands, sta). 

Moreover, in non duality is everything is you too. Thats why we are additionally talking about non duality. 

Seems like there is duality between duality and nonduality. They both emply each other. 

28 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Have you experienced this state? If yes through which method? 

Yes i did. Ego still comes and goes, but usually i am at watcher positions. Just let body do whatever it is suppose to but i stay in the mind as watcher, which is nothing (thats satori moments). I feel that i dont feel as my body, i feel through the body, and have an arm distance with the body. Because i am aware i am not the body and am the now moment. I did 1 month darkness retreat by myself. And every week i consumed high dosage of shrooms. But within last 3 months i had a non dual experience through meditation. After that I completely realized non duality. 

25 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Seems like there is duality between duality and nonduality. They both emply each other

Yes. You are the duality and non duality. You are human now, if you increase your consciousness in next second you will be god. All is happening at the same time. Thats why all is infinite consciousness, and it is you. All is one and your game. Everything balance each other.

Edited by James123