PlasmicProjection

Winning The James Randi Paranormal Prize Of 1 Million With 5-MEO-DMT

23 posts in this topic

OK so in Leo's recent video titled - Outrageous Experiments In Consciousness - 30 Awakenings In 30 Days

Leo says that he tapped into psychic consciousness in this video basically. I'm thinking telepathy should be possible if someone that is just as experienced as Leo meet up and tested their psychic abilities under the influence of 5-MEO-DMT. Perhaps this forum would be a great place to find someone that is advanced enough with psychedelics. And if that pans out they can then go on to win the James Randi prize 1 million dollar prize. The goal isn't to win the prize money, I mean that is a nice side benefit, but the real goal is to liberate psychedelics and spirituality within the public's perception. Thus leading and paving the way for many many people to awaken to their true nature as consciousness.

Would you do this @Leo Gura Please!

if Leo does 5-meo dmt again he will dissappear forever into an infinite white hole, pls dont do this silly challenge, we dont need to prove things to every skeptic in the world, there will always be skeptics, always!!!

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Just now, Rilles said:

if Leo does 5-meo dmt again he will dissappear forever into an infinite white hole, pls dont do this silly challenge, we dont need to prove things to every skeptic in the world, there will always be skeptics, always!!!

It's not about proving the skeptic wrong. It's about helping people awaken to their true nature. Also if Leo does smaller doses I think he'll be fine and won't die/disappear.

Lol

When I am that conscious, the notion of money makes no sense. Money is a joke when you are God-woken.

James Randi is a hallucination in your mind.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol

When I am that conscious, the notion of money makes no sense. Money is a joke when you are God-woken.

I know but it's not really about the money really, it's about helping humanity awaken. I am 100 percent sure that if science could prove psychic abilities under the influence of 5-MEO-DMT that it would lead to many people on the path of psychedelics and 5-MEO-DMT. Just think about how much suffering you could end in doing this. That is a noble respectable challenge.

Lol this award is a joke, there are a lot of papers proving  paranormal phenomenon, check Dean Radin old website, he made a copilation of all proofs about paranormal phenomenon within academic papers.

Edited by RedLine

2 minutes ago, RedLine said:

Lol this award is a joke, there are a lot of papers proving  paranormal phenomenon, check Ran Darin old website, he made a copilation of all proofs about paranormal phenomenon.

Yes I know the bar is set very high, almost unreasonably high. But I think 5-MEO-DMT could be up to the challenge.

Edited by PlasmicProjection

5 minutes ago, PlasmicProjection said:

I know but it's not really about the money really, it's about helping humanity awaken. I am 100 percent sure that if science could prove psychic abilities under the influence of 5-MEO-DMT that it would lead to many people on the path of psychedelics and 5-MEO-DMT. Just think about how much suffering you could end in doing this. That is a noble respectable challenge.

When you are that woke, there is no one to help awaken. There is only you, and you are fully awake and perfect.

Science cannot prove paranormal abilities because science is paradigm locked, not because the proof is lacking. Science is in denial about the proof. So the problem is in the scientists minds.

Paranormal abilities have been proven statistically beyond any doubt. But a materialist cannot accept it. You can't prove a thing to a person who insists on denying its possibility.

It doesn´t work that way.

Someone so conscious that can do paranormal stuff won´t be thinking in that time about wanting to prove anyone wrong...

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

When you are that woke, there is no one to help awaken. There is only you, and you are fully awake and perfect.

Science cannot prove paranormal abilities because science is paradigm locked, not because the proof is lacking. Science is in denial about the proof. So the problem is in the scientists minds.

I don't think that once your awaken that the whole universe objectively disappears forever. Through my research I believe that 5-MEO-DMT provides one aspect of awakened God consciousnesses. It's easy to see this in Eben Alexanders NDE book. I'm not saying awakening isn't objective. I think it is objective and real. I just mean to say I don't think we will disappear.

Also yes scientists are in denial, but if 5-MEO-DMT works very well then you should be able to convince even James Randi himself. I am pretty sure that you can lawyer up to hold them accountable to the challenge. You must be patient and understanding to pull this off, but the rewards are huge.

Edited by PlasmicProjection

3 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

It doesn´t work that way.

Someone so conscious that can do paranormal stuff won´t be thinking in that time about wanting to prove anyone wrong...

Again, it's not about proving people wrong, it's about helping people awaken.

2 minutes ago, Dutch guy said:

I dont thinks siddhis exist. It comes from ancient times these beliefs. Just like beliefs we had with our religions. If there was clear proof we al could see it and could believe it and people would show it and get great respect because of it. And more people would want to become like this person

The fundamental problem is assuming that all of this paranormal activites can be measured with the current scientific methods. 

For starters, you must be conscious in that moment, secondly, it doesn´t depend on you! It´s consciousness! So good luck wanting to make money or prove anyone wrong which are both ego-driven motives off an action which doesn´t depend on the ego.

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

22 minutes ago, PlasmicProjection said:

but if 5-MEO-DMT works very well then you should be able to convince even James Randi himself.

Why would I waste my time on such a fool?

I got far better things to do. I would much rather teach those who are opeminded. You cannot awake a fool.

If anyone wants proof of things I say, here is a simple empirical proceedure: do 100 breakthrough trips of 5-MeO-DMT.

37 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Paranormal abilities have been proven statistically beyond any doubt.

You mean Dean Radin's studies?

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

When Leo becomes that enlightened, he will achieve Mahasamaadhi. Then whoosh he will disappear. 

How can we enjoy his presence here then? 

So it's better if his total consciousness is delayed as much as possible. :PxD

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

50 minutes ago, Dutch guy said:

Professor Bach did 73 high dose lsd trips and needed lots and lots of years of integration . Simple. Doesn't sound that simple. Not a falsifiable thing this way. You could make up anything and we can't verify it.

Scientific experiments can take years and cost millions of dollars. I could make a claim that costs $100 million dollars and 10 years to prove. That's science.

You got it so easy here.

1 hour ago, PlasmicProjection said:

OK so in Leo's recent video titled - Outrageous Experiments In Consciousness - 30 Awakenings In 30 Days

Leo says that he tapped into psychic consciousness in this video basically. I'm thinking telepathy should be possible if someone that is just as experienced as Leo meet up and tested their psychic abilities under the influence of 5-MEO-DMT. Perhaps this forum would be a great place to find someone that is advanced enough with psychedelics. And if that pans out they can then go on to win the James Randi prize 1 million dollar prize. The goal isn't to win the prize money, I mean that is a nice side benefit, but the real goal is to liberate psychedelics and spirituality within the public's perception. Thus leading and paving the way for many many people to awaken to their true nature as consciousness.

Would you do this @Leo Gura Please!

You would first have to begin with a person who says they have a specific psychic ability while tripping on 5 MEO 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Why would I waste my time on such a fool?

I got far better things to do. I would much rather teach those who are opeminded. You cannot awake a fool.

If anyone wants proof of things I say, here is a simple empirical proceedure: do 100 breakthrough trips of 5-MeO-DMT.

Again it's not about proving skeptics wrong, it's about helping awaken people. Look just take some time and think on it. God would love nothing more than for you to help awaken society and the world. That love you got can overflow to even James Randi, and the rest of the world helping them awaken, and that is a meaningful worthwhile endeavor. I am sure deep down inside even James Randi wants nothing more than to meet God with 5-MEO-DMT, he just hasn't realized it yet. Just take some time and think on it. Thanks for chiming in Leo.

@PlasmicProjection I have zero interest in such games.

When you deeply awaken you will understand why.

6 hours ago, Preety_India said:

When Leo becomes that enlightened, he will achieve Mahasamaadhi. Then whoosh he will disappear. 

How can we enjoy his presence here then? 

So it's better if his total consciousness is delayed as much as possible. :PxD

Hope it won't turn into race for that. Need to be careful. But if he wins. 

Hahaha ?. Green Zero hell no, don't play small. Red zero. 

New forum rules. No ? and no ?. Just ❤️ baby just ❤️. 

Ok ok and ?? witches.