Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
danton

Ah-Ah moment meditating

3 posts in this topic

I'm 39 years old and Ive been meditating for 20 years off and on.

This month, i meditate an hour a day and i try to meditate while going through my day.

i practice a few methods leo talked about (full consciousness, doing-nothing, personal inquiry, concentration).

My brain is crazy, but I realized the more i meditation in terms of minutes a day, the more i feel happy in my life (with a lots of negative feelings of course during my meditation: mostly boredom and frustration).

Concentration and full-mindedness for me are tools to use for more important stuff. Do-nothing is a very powerful meditation for me and I think its the second most powerful tool to get to the highest versions of yourself. But, personal inquiry is THE REAL DEAL AND THATS WHERE I HAD MY AH-AH MOMENT.

WHY? Cause lately I really realized my conscience is not located inside my brain. my thoughts and my senses makes me believe it. Again, there is no me. David does not exist and i dont have to care about who he is, great, cause David is permanently anxious and depression, i dont care about him anymore, i just want to BE.

Almost all the spheres of David's life (psychological, relationships, job, money are a f****** mess), but I am happy, its like i dont care anymore about Davids life, i just want to BE, i dont need anything! But, when i AM, i want to do stuff and I good with people, David disappear, its nice cause i dont like this guy who used to be me.

Thanks guys and girls, this site is a real GEM!! Thanks Leo!

I call it true freedom. It´s great you are starting to become more consciouss , good for you, why limit yourself to a simple thought, right? We all have done it, quite nonsense that was. :D

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.