Moreira

Loss of progress in Self act. during quarantine

7 posts in this topic

I'm naturally a femenine man, even I'm attracted to girls. Im overly emotional and sensitive.

Having a physical hard job turned me a tough man, with going to the gym, doing sport in nature helped me to balance myself. I developed a rational grounded part that I was missing.

Now 34 days closed at home, i feel I went back to basics, kinda emotional depressed, sad, and every petty thing triggers me anger or want to cry like women have their period.

I've become a stimulation junkie, addicted to video games, I fall in love with every girl I met in the internet.

My life purpose is in stand-by because now I'm not earning money to make it possible.

My brain so used to overthink andmultitask that now its impossible to start meditation again, I have like 100 thoughts per minute.

Any help please.

I recommend the fabulous App.

It's in your head, energy, and overall state of being. It has nothing to do with external stuff, and money.

Which is great because it means you have the power.

https://www.thefabulous.co/

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Moreira sounds like a typical ego backlash theres no need to worry about it in fact it can help to steer into the skid and stop resisting and see where that will get u. after all its a quarantine and i dont think it could get worse 

@Moreira 

In my opinion, femininity is the natural state, masculinity is developed (masculinity is an autistic spin on feminity). Look for ways to develop your masculinity. That being said It's more than acceptable to be a feminine man. 

I highly recommend this thread on spiral dynamics, it can help you map yourself out. 

Edited by UnconsciousHuman

Look inside your soul, maybe you'll find gold there and get rich.

@Moreira Maybe that tough man look was a mask you put up because of how you want society to see you. 

Maybe you've repressed the real you. 

3 hours ago, Moreira said:

I'm naturally a femenine man, even I'm attracted to girls. Im overly emotional and sensitive.

Having a physical hard job turned me a tough man, with going to the gym, doing sport in nature helped me to balance myself. I developed a rational grounded part that I was missing.

Now 34 days closed at home, i feel I went back to basics, kinda emotional depressed, sad, and every petty thing triggers me anger or want to cry like women have their period.

I've become a stimulation junkie, addicted to video games, I fall in love with every girl I met in the internet.

My life purpose is in stand-by because now I'm not earning money to make it possible.

My brain so used to overthink andmultitask that now its impossible to start meditation again, I have like 100 thoughts per minute.

Any help please.

Where does this idea, "cry like a women have their period" come from?  Whats wrong with men having emotions?

We are in tough times and the unknow future is hard on the mind and heart sometimes.

Relax, enjoy some games, take care of your physical health, watch some comedy and laugh, life is only going to become more unknown, so let go and enjoy the ride.

P,S,  Be simple and practical as well. Reach out for help financially with family or friends if you must, or file for unemployment if you can, or find a part time income if needed.

Edited by Mu_

7 hours ago, Moreira said:

Now 34 days closed at home, i feel I went back to basics, kinda emotional depressed

If somebody pushes you and you lose your balance and fall, do you feel upset?

Your normal life and routine has been pushed off balance (we all have). Give yourself space to feel upset - as long as it takes. Then when you're ready get back up, dust yourself off and stand up again.

57% paranoid