Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zanoni

Ascension

1 post in this topic

What are your thoughts about this phenomenon called ascension?

People calling themselves Lightworkers and star-seeds are saying that the ascension will be soon around the corner.

Some say it is a be an advancement from 3rd density consciousness state toward 4th density for the whole human race. Others say it is the advancement from the 3rd dimension into the 5th dimension.

others that it will be in 3 ascension waves after a solar event appears, and the rest who will be not able to ascend will be transported to another planet to fit their evolution.

Then there are comparisons to it like enlightenment or heightening our state of consciousness. As before it was difficult to achieve this and now with light energies hitting the planet it will be easier for many to achieve this enlightened state with the help of the energies.

This energy that causes our elevation of consciousness is called by some as the divine mothers' tsunami of love and others say that our solar system is entering a part of the galaxy where the light quota is significantly higher.

Another version is that we will be having the global hearth awakening for all humanity, the realization with oneness and interconnectedness with life. 

The solar flash will cause this shift.

Theory of the harvest says, where only people who have reached a service-to-others quota of 51% at the time of the solar event will shift into a 4th density consciousness state. And this happens every 25.000 years.

I possibly misunderstood som theories but you get my point. The reality will probably be different from all of these theories explained. I personally feel that something is happening, I feel bliss and love with little or no spiritual practice or effort and see this happening to others to. And some are freaking out by this process.

The question is, will we be able to:

- ascend to 4th density?

- Have a heart-opening during his lifetime?

- Fail the process and be transported into another planet to further his evolution there. 

What are your thoughts?

If something of this is real then I surely do not want to miss it.

(Some say E.T. disclosure, mass arrests, and the monetary system will be remade alongside this. But that is another story.)

“ In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few. ”
― Shunryu Suzuki