Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Elton

Dermatographism

2 posts in this topic

Hi friends, I have this condition from birth, has anyone come across this condition ? does anyone know any resources to get this cured?

I have learnt to live with it at a very young age and it doesn't matter but of course I'm open minded to any treatment or alternate healing that works ...

I have the same conditioning, I had been suffering through severe itches, irritation, and even pain sometimes. I had tried certain anti-Histamine drugs. It will work and gives you significant relief in some cases. But, it's not permanent, such medicines only last for a couple of days. As you have mentioned I'm open to testing alternative medicines and techniques as well.

For me, certain things are really helpful. i. I don't impulsively scratch my skin, yes it's quite difficult, an inconvenience but you should be doing this at least not to make it worse.

In my case, it's purely psychological and psychosomatic. So whenever I feel depressed, stressful my condition gets worse. Overthinking and working too hard is the vital source of emanating stress beneath the skin.

I started keeping a journal, I don't just write to-do list stuff, I tend to Jott down every single memory, experiences, and emotional breakdown into that journal. As of Leo prescribed, I used to delve deep into the quest and unsolved riddles within myself.

So, take a pen (I use digital format) and bring some basic questions relevant to field of the topic you have chosen. Then contemplate and come up with a dozen questions and answer them all.

Not in a day, but invest 20-30 mins everyday for such contemplation work. It can significantly fade off any form of traumatic conditioning you might have.