Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LaucherJunge

You want proof?

9 posts in this topic

Type **** into google, go to pictures and dare to tell me anything about conspiracy theories ever again.

Edit: Censoring the search terms. Since the impact doesn't seem to be worth spreading it here.

Edited by LaucherJunge

That's just 4chan retards on a board with a matching name. Then of course the world is corrupted, but isn't it better to know why instead of how?

@gswva
There are many of such codewords... 
To know why is a question anyone can answer on his own, after you are done answering you start healing these shadows, bringing them to light.

Edited by LaucherJunge

i dont get it, if i type Leo Gura into Google i see pictures of him. whats the conspiracy here?

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Rilles
Well did you type in what I suggested to type in and have seen for yourself?
Can't really help you anymore if you don't see what's right in front of your eyes.

9 minutes ago, LaucherJunge said:

@Rilles
Well did you type in what I suggested to type in and have seen for yourself?
Can't really help you anymore if you don't see what's right in front of your eyes.

yes its from 4chan, a site full of m*rons, whats new, Google didnt put it up. 

Edited by Rilles

Alright then. Well this is not the first time.
A few days ago there was also this **** stuff... where you had a modelling website you couldn't reach those picks on the side itself but you could through google.
More and more of this stuff is coming out lately... But I guess it's too early to make conclusions then if I try to see it from your perspective.
We will see in the coming weeks then...

Edit: Censoring the search terms. Since the impact doesn't seem to be worth spreading it here.

Edited by LaucherJunge

i think you should worry more about all the anti-semitic crap thats on Google, search Goyim, Oy Vey or Kangz and youll see how horribly uncensored Google really is

Edited by Rilles

@Rilles
Yeah I agree that this is a problem. I definitely don't condone this type of hate and generalizations. Yet the left path of the Kabbalah is a thing, if you know what I'm talking about.